Sneeze Fetish Forum

How does a person's attractiveness affect your enjoyment of their sneeze?

drsn

Oh I could go on and on about this...but my answer is that it REALLY just depends. If I find a guy attractive, I'm more likely to enjoy their sneeze simply because they're attractive. It goes hand in hand with my nose fetish though. Cute nose = cute guy. I'm weird like that lol. However, there are some guys that can be attractive but don't have an attractive sneeze to me. For example, like a cough sneeze. Cough sneezes are boring to me, I'm more into the wet ones or stifles. So an attractive guy with a cough sneeze can be disappointing sometimes but its whatever, he's still cute. I can still enjoy looking at their nose and enjoying some nose rubs, sniffing, etc. If someone I don't typically find physically attractive has a good sneeze, I can actually eventually be physically attracted to them. I'm really weird about this stuff but its just how my brain is wired.Β 

Attractiveness has little to do with it for me, since most of what I listen to is coming from a blacked out screen shot. As one sneezer says, "Just the sneezes if you pleases".

• 3 weeks later...

someone i find attractive having a hot sneeze as well: perfect

someone i find unattractive having a surprisingly hot sneeze: good

someone i find attractive having a sneeze i’m not particularly into: still happy to see them sneeze but slightly sad about it

• 2 weeks later...

For me, the fetish is mostly visual actually. I love seeing people's gestures and facial expressions during buildups, and their attractiveness definitely plays a big role in this. Although, as a few have pointed out, being attractive doesn't automatically make all sneezes great. A combination of good sounding sneezes + attractiveness is what I like best

16 minutes ago, jvnrmnd said:

For me, the fetish is mostly visual actually. I love seeing people's gestures and facial expressions during buildups, and their attractiveness definitely plays a big role in this. Although, as a few have pointed out, being attractive doesn't automatically make all sneezes great. A combination of good sounding sneezes + attractiveness is what I like best

I honestly feel the exact same way. I love seeing how their nostrils expand as they build up air for a big sneeze! Due to this, I can confidently confirm that attractiveness definitely plays a role. However, a good build-up sneeze for me can actually make someone more attractive than if they weren't otherwise, which is something I definitely find interesting.

21 hours ago, MrMrMrManManMan said:

I honestly feel the exact same way. I love seeing how their nostrils expand as they build up air for a big sneeze! Due to this, I can confidently confirm that attractiveness definitely plays a role. However, a good build-up sneeze for me can actually make someone more attractive than if they weren't otherwise, which is something I definitely find interesting.

... messed up the quote apparently. Meant to agree with this πŸ‘†

When I listen to sneezes on YouTube I prefer the blacked out ones or the ones where I can't see the whole face. That means I get to fanticze about what my dream guy looks like. Most of them seem to be in the U.K. so it's highly unlikely we'll ever meet in person; sigh.πŸ€”

For the women not too much but i can't stand beards at all ,myself included, so it's an immediate turns off.

Nicely trimmed close to the face is okay, but not huge or growing down the neck stubble.

On 7/12/2023 at 3:11 AM, colorado198219 said:

Basically, any man with a medium sized to big nose is attractive to me.

The bigger the nose, the more likely I am into enjoy listening to the sneeze.

But I enjoy all mens sneezes!

Hold on, do people with big nose sneeze a lot and have huge sneezes ?

Oh my, is it like if the guy has big hands he also has....

11 hours ago, Barbie said:

Hold on, do people with big nose sneeze a lot and have huge sneezes ?

Not necessarily. People with small noses can have huge sneezes, and people can with huge noses can have small sneezes. I think the sneeze depends a lot on the lung capacity and how the body generally gets rid of irritants. It's different for everyone. Despite what one would think, nose size isn't as big as a factor as some are led to believe. Although I will say that having a big nose does leave you open to being more likely to have irritants enter it (bigger nostril size = more likely for stuff to get in there).

On 1/13/2024 at 6:20 PM, kathleenh4656 said:

Attractiveness has little to do with it for me, since most of what I listen to is coming from a blacked out screen shot. As one sneezer says, "Just the sneezes if you pleases".

Oh and I was married twice, both were good looking with natural muscles from doing physical work, and slim. Neither had beards, both had mustaches and curly hair; one dark haired and one blond. I was moist attracted to their ability to tell real life stories from their past, truthfully and funny and of course their sneezesπŸ˜‰.

On 8/2/2023 at 2:45 PM, dan said:

idc as long as it's a woman☺️

Lmaoo! 🀣🀣

On 2/20/2024 at 8:32 PM, MrMrMrManManMan said:

Not necessarily. People with small noses can have huge sneezes, and people can with huge noses can have small sneezes. I think the sneeze depends a lot on the lung capacity and how the body generally gets rid of irritants. It's different for everyone. Despite what one would think, nose size isn't as big as a factor as some are led to believe. Although I will say that having a big nose does leave you open to being more likely to have irritants enter it (bigger nostril size = more likely for stuff to get in there).

Mmmm very interesting πŸ€”! Your last two statements are hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If someone is attractive to me their sneeze/pre sneeze face will usually be a bit more attractive to me, even if it's objectively (as objective at it can be haha) not as great as other people's sneeze/pre sneeze face. Personality helps as well? It's hard to explain.