Sneeze Fetish Forum

Things you dislike, that others find normal

AntheaHolmes

Driving over the speed limit, apparently I'm the only one in this whole county who dislikes it. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Peoples who whistle at the end of a show, it just grind my ear.

I also hate all alcohol, hate the smell and taste.

• 1 month later...
On 7/17/2023 at 3:47 PM, Spooklacticon said:

Earlier I couldn't think of any, but wait: Mangoes. 🫣

Also, I have this thing where I can't stand people being behind me. If it's a close friend or someone I know then it's fine, but it just gives me the icks sometimes.

I can totally relate to this 

On 8/11/2023 at 12:25 AM, Morgana said:

i really hate peeling oranges or clementines and the smell lingering on your hands for hours after. Can't stand it, drives me insane.

Love oranges. Hate peeling them 😔

I really hate the sound of styrofoam (I think that is the correct english term) when opening packages or boxes. Like the sound it makes when to pieces are rubbed against each other makes my skin CRAWL it is honestly the worst. 😩

Coffee. Even the smell of it makes me sick.

Also drinking anything cold. Including beer. Everything I drink has to be room temp. 

On 10/26/2023 at 11:16 PM, mordaciousghost said:

Coffee. Even the smell of it makes me sick.

Also drinking anything cold. Including beer. Everything I drink has to be room temp. 

This is interesting. I personally love coffee but know at least 2 other people who don't drink it. 

I like cold drinks but not like in the US, with tons of ice cubes. 

Just randomly I know another thing, that everyone like, that I dislike: it's sparkling water. At least on its own.

If it a "Schorle", sparkling water mixed with fruit juice, like apple or so, than I like it. But really not on its own. So, fizzy....but not in a good way. 

• 5 weeks later...

Pizza.    I just can’t make myself like it.   Which sucks because I’m a nurse, and everything is celebrated with pizza.   

22 hours ago, aggedy_ann said:

Pizza.    I just can’t make myself like it.   Which sucks because I’m a nurse, and everything is celebrated with pizza.   

Oh wow. This is interesting. Personally I love Pizza. What is it you dislike about it. Texture or Smell or Taste? 

On 8/6/2023 at 5:58 AM, ConstantlySneezing said:

People who do not wash their hands after leaving the bathroom. I only recently discovered that such monsters exist. 

Not washing is gross and it happens more than we know.

On a similar topic, I personally don’t like when people overdo it with colognes and perfumes. I’ll walk away gasping for air sometimes because it’s that strong.