Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fan of the buildup..

sneezefan222

Who is and why?…Not that I don’t know the reason, but I like to hear people’s reasons. 

I love the buildup!! idk i guess it's just anticipation for a satisfying release. It's like super sexual to me.

I'm a fan for sure. The sounds and appearance of a good hitchy buildup are just mesmerizing 

1 hour ago, Melody said:

I love the buildup!! idk i guess it's just anticipation for a satisfying release. It's like super sexual to me.

I agree with this :mf_dribble:

3 hours ago, Melody said:

Agreed 😉

2 hours ago, papabear70 said:

I'm a fan for sure. The sounds and appearance of a good hitchy buildup are just mesmerizing 

Ohh yeah. Especially if there’s some nostril flare and twitching 

That’s one of the most important things for me. I’m really into that. Depending on who it is, I almost prefer the buildups than the actual sneeze.

1 hour ago, sneezefan222 said:

nngh yes >w<

2 hours ago, lacrima said:

That’s one of the most important things for me. I’m really into that. Depending on who it is, I almost prefer the buildups than the actual sneeze.

Same.  Especially if I’m close to them. 

1 hour ago, MikiSan said:

nngh yes >w<

@MikiSan we’re on the same wavelength 😉😅

I'm in the minority here, but lengthy buildups do nothing for me. Just a quick inhale and a sneeze.:coolsmiley02:

Love a good buildup - the anticipation it give to the eventual release just adds to the whole thrill of witnessing a sneeze for me. I also enjoy it when you see the first sign in someone's face that they have a sneeze building. Usually it's in the eyes or the mouth, but there is always a give away :lol: 

15 hours ago, Melody said:

I agree 💯

I love buildups although it takes me ages to register that a person is going to sneeze! 

1 hour ago, NoV said:

Love a good buildup - the anticipation it give to the eventual release just adds to the whole thrill of witnessing a sneeze for me. I also enjoy it when you see the first sign in someone's face that they have a sneeze building. Usually it's in the eyes or the mouth, but there is always a give away :lol: 

Have you ever seen the first sign in the nose? 

Of course I agree with this 100%.  The anticipation is always needed. 

1 hour ago, just-a-harmless-snz said:

I love buildups although it takes me ages to register that a person is going to sneeze! 

Same! 😂🤣 I’ll see a person with “the look” and I’ll say to myself “Why are they just standing there like an idiot” then they’ll sneeze and I’m all “ooooohhhhh” 

19 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

Yes!!

20 hours ago, Lacrima said:

Same. 

Let’s be real here, what’s a sneeze without the buildup anyway?! Buildups for the win!

57 minutes ago, kiku said:

I agree to what most people wrote here - a nice long, hitchy buildup is so hot... 🔥

@kiku ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥

I think as others said it is a lot to do with anticipation. The deep inhales, flaring nostrils, pre-sneeze face and everything else leading up to the inevitable release

4 hours ago, BreathyChestMan said:

A nice strong build up is the bomb. I love those deep inhales.

1 hour ago, Dingle said:

all that anticipation is amazing. just so long as there is a satisfying release

44 minutes ago, demon_destroyer7479 said:

I think as others said it is a lot to do with anticipation. The deep inhales, flaring nostrils, pre-sneeze face and everything else leading up to the inevitable release

I can’t wait to see this in person.  Close up