Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fan of the buildup..

sneezefan222

On 7/22/2023 at 9:12 PM, Lacrima said:

That’s one of the most important things for me. I’m really into that. Depending on who it is, I almost prefer the buildups than the actual sneeze.

I agree

I love buildups, they are almost the most important thing for me. Just the tension, the helplessness over it all. Knowing what to come. The breathing and the hitching is really the most sensual thing for me, of course the sneezing is as well, but only sneezing does little for me whereas only buildups definitely gets me going. Just the sound of it, when you can hear how desperate, how forceful the sneeze will be. Yeah, it's great!

Long, tortured, tickly, desperate buildups kill me. Lots of gasping breaths, and nose twitching. False starts are also amazing. I don't think there can be too much buildup for me.

12 hours ago, sneezysunshine said:

I love buildups, they are almost the most important thing for me. Just the tension, the helplessness over it all. Knowing what to come. The breathing and the hitching is really the most sensual thing for me, of course the sneezing is as well, but only sneezing does little for me whereas only buildups definitely gets me going. Just the sound of it, when you can hear how desperate, how forceful the sneeze will be. Yeah, it's great!

Couldn't have said it better myself! Love when people can articulate what they like

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, zack12 said:

Big fan of buildups especially if they are loud. I’m really not sure as to why but they are my favorite.  

Same.  Can never get enough buildups.