Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone Else have “flare ups” of the fetish?

anonsnz445

Hi everyone!

I am relatively new to this forum, so I hope this doesn’t paint me in a weird light 😅 the reason I made an account and even started posting videos recently is because for the past maybe week or so I’ve had the fetish on my mind almost all the time.. I haven’t really ever had it to this degree before! I was wondering if anyone else has experienced “flare ups” in their fetish like this? Like I said, hope this doesn’t make me look weird to anyone 😅

Hi @anonsnz445 and welcome to the forum! 🤝 I don't think the "flare ups" make you look weird. I mean, who is "normal" anyway! 😄 I have experienced - and still experience - times in my life when my love for sneezing is very present, and then there are times when I hardly notice it's there. I guess that's just the way it is. 🙂 Just my 2 cents.
Have fun exploring the forum!

I'm pretty sure you'll find that more people will agree with you than think you're weird, so don't worry about that!

I know, as a woman, it tends to cycle along with my, well, cycle and I've seen a few others say that as well. With the way our hormones work, it makes sense! Not sure what is responsible for affecting men, maybe someone can enlighten me?

My 100% totally super expert opinion? Ride that wave for as long as it lasts, 'cause its awesome and fun, and the fetish rules. :laugh:

40 minutes ago, kiku said:

Hi @anonsnz445 and welcome to the forum! 🤝 I don't think the "flare ups" make you look weird. I mean, who is "normal" anyway! 😄 I have experienced - and still experience - times in my life when my love for sneezing is very present, and then there are times when I hardly notice it's there. I guess that's just the way it is. 🙂 Just my 2 cents.
Have fun exploring the forum!

Thanks for the welcome!! And that totally makes sense, I for sure have also had those times where I don’t notice it much, so I think this must just be one’s of those times where it’s very present for me as you say! 😂 thanks for the input !!

41 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I'm pretty sure you'll find that more people will agree with you than think you're weird, so don't worry about that!

I know, as a woman, it tends to cycle along with my, well, cycle and I've seen a few others say that as well. With the way our hormones work, it makes sense! Not sure what is responsible for affecting men, maybe someone can enlighten me?

My 100% totally super expert opinion? Ride that wave for as long as it lasts, 'cause its awesome and fun, and the fetish rules. :laugh:

Okay, that makes sense!! Glad you don’t think others will think I’m weird 😊 and thank you for the expert opinion 😂 that’s what I’ve been doing !! Thank you for the input !!

Personally I don't have fetish flareups, just general spurts of horniness. (that sounded even dirtier). Women have... uh... that thing to contend with, but men also go through cycles.

I definitely experience flare ups brotha, you're not alone lol! They're usually followed by several days of not partaking at all, at least for me. 

38 minutes ago, webmeistro said:

Personally I don't have fetish flareups, just general spurts of horniness. (that sounded even dirtier). Women have... uh... that thing to contend with, but men also go through cycles.

LOL, yeah i think those "general spurts" play a role definitely, I think strangely this time for me is particular to the fetish.. thank you for the input :) 

17 minutes ago, klick22 said:

I definitely experience flare ups brotha, you're not alone lol! They're usually followed by several days of not partaking at all, at least for me. 

Thank you for the affirmation!! I wonder if the lack of partaking will happen to me too.. we will see!

I e got days where I can't seem to think about much else. Just the fetish in general. Sneezes, sneezes, and more sneezing. 

I'm not sure why. I've always been like this it seems

I've definitely experienced "flare ups" like you've described. Can't really say why either. Sometimes I think it's because I experienced something sneeze related near the start of the day and it's all I can think of for the rest of the day.

This might not quite be what you’re describing, but sometimes for me, I’ll go weeks without thinking about sneezing, and then I’ll hear someone sneeze while I’m out and it’s an kind of an “oh yeah, that’s right” moment.

Yep, it usually coincides with my fertile window and the surge of hormones that come with it. I’m always quite a bit h*rnier around ovulation time, and I frequent the forum/fetish material just about every day for a few days a month.

I never completely lose interest in the fetish, but it definitely dies down at times. 

16 hours ago, papabear70 said:

I e got days where I can't seem to think about much else. Just the fetish in general. Sneezes, sneezes, and more sneezing. 

I'm not sure why. I've always been like this it seems

Yes! That’s been me for a bit over a week now, so I 100% get you

13 hours ago, Stormer235 said:

I've definitely experienced "flare ups" like you've described. Can't really say why either. Sometimes I think it's because I experienced something sneeze related near the start of the day and it's all I can think of for the rest of the day.

Ohh I see, yeah that has always played a factor for me too actually 😅 like it’s always been that if I experience a fit in public it’s all I can think about for the rest of the day.. right now if I observe a fit though the thoughts are particularly intense !

11 hours ago, KungFuKok said:

This might not quite be what you’re describing, but sometimes for me, I’ll go weeks without thinking about sneezing, and then I’ll hear someone sneeze while I’m out and it’s an kind of an “oh yeah, that’s right” moment.

😂😂 hey at least it’s not what you’re always thinking about!! It gives your brain time to do other things ..

8 hours ago, peach2218 said:

Yep, it usually coincides with my fertile window and the surge of hormones that come with it. I’m always quite a bit h*rnier around ovulation time, and I frequent the forum/fetish material just about every day for a few days a month.

I never completely lose interest in the fetish, but it definitely dies down at times. 

Ahh makes sense! That is a common theme based on what some others have been saying too. Thanks for sharing 😊

I totally get this feeling. The kink has always been consistent for me but some times it's just more on my mind than others. I'm fairly certain this is natural. I'm not scientist but like you were saying depending on a variety of factors such as external stimuli mood or hormone levels most likely play a part in sex drive and I think thoughts of the fetish just kind of comes along with that 

2 hours ago, RosieB said:

I totally get this feeling. The kink has always been consistent for me but some times it's just more on my mind than others. I'm fairly certain this is natural. I'm not scientist but like you were saying depending on a variety of factors such as external stimuli mood or hormone levels most likely play a part in sex drive and I think thoughts of the fetish just kind of comes along with that 

Yeah, that totally makes sense actually! I’m glad I’m not the only one that deals with these spurts of having it on my mind more a lot more than normal 😅 and yeah, despite not being a scientist I think the hormone level thing makes sense 😂

6 hours ago, anonsnz445 said:

Yeah, that totally makes sense actually! I’m glad I’m not the only one that deals with these spurts of having it on my mind more a lot more than normal 😅 and yeah, despite not being a scientist I think the hormone level thing makes sense 😂

I'm kind of glad someone else feels the same lol. I guess that's why this forum is here. To share in our collective hornienes. 🤣

I'm EXACTLY the same way and so are the other fetishists I know. I've seen some people call it "fetish high," which to me feels like a good descriptor of how I feel when it's all I can think of. In more detail, I think of it as a sliding scale from "actively disgusted/ashamed" (I personally am rarely here) to "cannot think of anything else, having trouble concentrating on normal life" (I spend maybe two weeks a year here?). I don't really think there's any normal or abnormal way to engage with or feel about the fetish!

For me it flares up during the spring, I notice it so much more. Probably because allergies were always my main focus :rolleyes: It wanes in the fall. The second that pollen counts are in the red, the hamster wheel in my head that churns out fetish thoughts is kicked into full gear after hibernating, haha

I definitely have times when the fetish is more heightened for me. I'm not sure why, and it doesn't seem to follow any sort of cycle, but sometimes it comes on crazy strong. I love those times :D  

I definetely have those "flare-ups"! I've been writing a sneezefic for the last few weeks and it has taken me so long to write the first few paragraphs because I just went through one of these "hardly think about sneezing" times. But now I'm on a roll again for some reason