Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone Else have “flare ups” of the fetish?

anonsnz445

On 8/8/2023 at 4:15 PM, RosieB said:

I'm kind of glad someone else feels the same lol. I guess that's why this forum is here. To share in our collective hornienes. 🤣

HAHAHA I love how upfront you are about it, i guess that you’re right 😂 thank you for the validation, especially since I’m a newer member 😅

On 8/8/2023 at 5:13 PM, farre385 said:

I'm EXACTLY the same way and so are the other fetishists I know. I've seen some people call it "fetish high," which to me feels like a good descriptor of how I feel when it's all I can think of. In more detail, I think of it as a sliding scale from "actively disgusted/ashamed" (I personally am rarely here) to "cannot think of anything else, having trouble concentrating on normal life" (I spend maybe two weeks a year here?). I don't really think there's any normal or abnormal way to engage with or feel about the fetish!

Ohh huh interesting, I can say that fetish high sounds about right for me too LOL so that’s a good description 😂 and ohhh interesting to hear where you are on the sliding scale! Are those two weeks that you’re talking about two back to back weeks? Or do you mean two weeks total spread across multiple different days throughout the year ?

On 8/9/2023 at 1:12 AM, pepperbreeze said:

I relate to the idea of a "flare-up". My recent posting is probably part of one :D

Yay glad to hear someone else in on the experience of flare-ups 😂 also I’m happy that I’m not the only one that has wanted to post as a result of them LOL

12 hours ago, jano said:

For me it flares up during the spring, I notice it so much more. Probably because allergies were always my main focus :rolleyes: It wanes in the fall. The second that pollen counts are in the red, the hamster wheel in my head that churns out fetish thoughts is kicked into full gear after hibernating, haha

Makes sense!! And yup I can relate to that actually; although I haven’t had as intense flare ups as I have been the past couple weeks, I’m always kinda excited for when spring comes around 😅 glad to hear I’m not alone in that 😂

1 hour ago, NoV said:

I definitely have times when the fetish is more heightened for me. I'm not sure why, and it doesn't seem to follow any sort of cycle, but sometimes it comes on crazy strong. I love those times :D  

LOL I love that you love those times; based on what I’ve been reading from the replies to this thread, it seems like a lot of people kind of lean into it when those times come on! 

1 hour ago, just-a-harmless-snz said:

I definetely have those "flare-ups"! I've been writing a sneezefic for the last few weeks and it has taken me so long to write the first few paragraphs because I just went through one of these "hardly think about sneezing" times. But now I'm on a roll again for some reason

Ohh I see I see, how long does it typically take to right a sneezefic out of curiosity? 😊 when you’re not going through a hardly thinking about sneezing time, that is

6 minutes ago, anonsnz445 said:

Ohh I see I see, how long does it typically take to right a sneezefic out of curiosity? 😊 when you’re not going through a hardly thinking about sneezing time, that is

Sometimes I like to pull all-nighters and finish a fic in a day and sometimes it takes up to three, four days... sometimes I decide to completely rewrite the fic (I'm doing this now) it depends really... getting things done when I'm not under pressure isn't a skill of mine😂😂

I do love logging into this forum to gain motivation though!

2 hours ago, anonsnz445 said:

Ohh huh interesting, I can say that fetish high sounds about right for me too LOL so that’s a good description 😂 and ohhh interesting to hear where you are on the sliding scale! Are those two weeks that you’re talking about two back to back weeks? Or do you mean two weeks total spread across multiple different days throughout the year ?

two weeks spread out, definitely!

17 hours ago, anonsnz445 said:

HAHAHA I love how upfront you are about it, i guess that you’re right 😂 thank you for the validation, especially since I’m a newer member 😅

Of course. This is a fetish forum after all I think if your on here you are at least a little horny. And there is nothing wrong with enjoying to with others from the community as long as we are respectful to one another 

On 8/8/2023 at 7:37 AM, peach2218 said:

Yep, it usually coincides with my fertile window and the surge of hormones that come with it. I’m always quite a bit h*rnier around ovulation time, and I frequent the forum/fetish material just about every day for a few days a month.

I never completely lose interest in the fetish, but it definitely dies down at times. 

I feel the same, sometimes all I can think about is sneezing around certain times of the month. But I think I still notices all of the sneezing going on around me and finds it nice, but how much I'm going online and searching for it definitely varies!

it definitely ebbs and flows for me. i think because i haven’t told my s/o and therefore she doesn’t participate in the fetish it isn’t super prevalent in my everyday life. when i have time to myself is when my mind starts to wander haha 

On 8/11/2023 at 9:55 AM, taway298 said:

it definitely ebbs and flows for me. i think because i haven’t told my s/o and therefore she doesn’t participate in the fetish it isn’t super prevalent in my everyday life. when i have time to myself is when my mind starts to wander haha 

Ohh that totally makes sense, I wonder if your s/o knew then it would start to be super prevalent? I guess it would more so depend on her reaction to it?

1 hour ago, anonsnz445 said:

Ohh that totally makes sense, I wonder if your s/o knew then it would start to be super prevalent? I guess it would more so depend on her reaction to it?

it would definitely depend on her reaction, i feel like if she would be willing to participate even just sometimes i would be thinking about it a lot more