Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male Media Listing

Hypnos

Thanks to an awful lot of hard work by justmehere, with doubtless much assistance that I have no idea about, the male media listing has begun to be compiled, following much the same format as the female media listing.

The male media listing is available below.

Update/upgrade/download history:

* 09/01/2005 23:45 Initial Upload (1.0.0) - 58 Downloads

* 16/01/2005 23:20 Content Update (1.0.1)

Male_Media_Listing_1.0.1.zip

Let me start by giving my thanks to Hypnos for supporting my effort and uploading the male media list for all of us.

While some of the information on this list has come from my own notes and memory, the large majority of it was gathered by reviewing the old posts in the Sneezing in the Media section as well as lists and files from some of the other SF sites. This means that the majority of this list was only possibly because of those who have ever posted any media information or shared a file, and for that, I thank you. It honestly could not have been done without you.

Since Hypnos has a much better way with words than I do, I would like to, err, “borrow” some of his linguistic ability and copy (pilfer, steal, plagiarize :blushing:) part (most) of a paragraph from his original post in the female counterpart of this thread, changing only a few words here and there as I deem fit…

This listing as it stands is by no means exhaustive and still has much missing information, including countless entries. If, having downloaded the listing, you happen across or know of anything that's not in it, hit that reply button and let us know, or PM me if you would prefer. The file will be periodically updated and re-uploaded on here too so that we can keep the spreadsheet well and truly alive. Please include any information you can about the media, and do let us know if something appears in the listing that you disagree with or you have extra information about an entry that's already there.

I would also like to add that I am aware (from browsing your posts) that there are a lot of cartoon and anime sneezes, and I will be working on adding those that are not already on the list. If anyone already has a list of any of this information (like maybe, possibly, hmmm, Daphine might have a list of the ones from Scooby Doo??), it would be very much appreciated if it could be added to this thread (or PMed to me) so it can be added to the list. Any female information can be added to the thread about the female media listing.

Thanks again for any information you have already provided and for any that may be provided in the future! :bleh:

Thank you Very much for going through the work of complying. Also to Hyp for comign up with format. And for all those who contribute who have contributed info. to either list.

Oh- and I have to find out info. for this one.

"Everwood"

Dr. Andrew Brown sneezes several times from a cold. I Believe that the episode is "LA Confidential" but I am not 100%.

tma - Thank you for that one! You must mean the episode entitled "Everwood Confidential." I have a list I wrote at some point of some shows that I (somewhere) read had sneezing in them, but I didn't write down any specifics, not even whether it was male or female. I wondered who the culprit was in that one! :bleh:

Thanks for putting up this list and all who have contributed. I have some items to contribute but I want to research all the details first. Hopefully sometime this weekend I'll post my list.

dms - Thanks! Any help is appreciated.

I also give thanks to Kisa for helping me these past few days with much confusing anime info! She's been a big help! :blushing:

I've added close to 50 more entries in the file and will have a new version ready soon.

I'm happily signing off for the day to do some phone re-wiring and to set up my new computer, which arrived just a few minutes ago, one week before expected! :) Be back tonight. :blushing:

Sorry, I know that last part was off topic, but I was way too happy to leave it out! :bleh:

Here's my list so far.

Movies

Bell, Book and Candle (1958)

Acted

James Stewart as Sheperd Henderson

1 from allergy to cats

It’s a Wonderful Life (1946)

Acted

James Stewart as George Bailey

1 from a cold

Destiny Turns of the Radio (1995)

Acted

Dylan McDermott as Julian Goddard

1 not too sure why

Oh! Heavenly Dog (1980)

Acted

Chevy Chase as Browning

At least 5 from a cold

Character sneezes as a human and as a dog

Man of the House (1995)

Acted

Chevy Chase as Jack Sturgess

1 from allergy

Sleepless in Seattle (1993)

Acted

Bill Pullman as Walter

At least 3 from allergy

Amos & Andrew (1993)

Acted

Nicholas Cage as Amos Odell

2 from allergy2

Acted

Samuel L Jackson as Andrew Sterling

2 from allergy

TV Shows

Charles in Charge

Dutiful Dreamer (1988)

Acted

Scott Baio as Charles

4 from symptoms of anxiety

Lillian Putts Around (10/17/87)

Scott Baio as Charles

10 from symptoms of anxiety

Diagnosis Murder

Acted

Charlie Schlatter as Jessie Travis

1 from allergy

Nash Bridges

Get Bananas (11/19/99)

Acted

Don Johnson as Nash Bridges

3 from allergy

Quack Fever (4/6/01)

Acted

Don Johnson as Nash Bridges

1 from a cold

Sacraments (5/15/98)

Acted

Cheech Marin as Joe Dominguez

1 from allergy

Lizzie McGuire

Mom’s Best Friend (3/8/02)

Real

Adam Lamberg

1 during end credits

Last Year’s Model (11/28/01)

Real

Jake Thomas

1 during end credits – off camera

Dear Lizzie (1/24/03)

Real

Jake Thomas

1 during end credits

Grand Ole Grandma (4/4/03)

Acted

Robert Caradine as Sam McGuire

2 from cold

Home Improvement

Birth of a Hot Rod (5/12/93)

Acted

Tim Allen as Tim Taylor

3 from allergy

Boy, I never realized how long this takes. :) Hope they are all new to the list.

Boy, I never realized how long this takes. 

Tell me about it! :blushing:

Those are great, dms! I had completely forgotten about some of those years ago...and the rest I never knew about. Great job! :)

:blushing: You are very welcome. LOL Sure was confusing, no?

OH! I remember another one I told TG about not too long ago!

Monkey Trouble, Christopher McDonald (multiples, don't remember how many, sorry!), allergies.

House Arrest, Christopher McDonald (same as before, multiples not sure how many), from dust.

I was too lazy to look if you needed these (sorry!) but I don't remember seeing them. :)

The newest version of the male media list is now available and contains more than 70 new entries. Thanks for posting that, Hypnos, and thanks again to those of you who contributed.

This list is far from being finished, so please continue to report any information you have that is not already on the list. :bleh: Thanks!

Thanks for all the hard work that has gone into this. Sorry I didn't say that sooner after being so enthusiastic about the list to begin with.. I haven't been well recently :bleh: But I may have something to add..

I have a strange memory of there being a male sneeze in Minority Report from an older male, and also of Johnny Knoxville's head sneezing in Men In Black 2.. but I am not sure about either and I may have imagined them totally, so I thought I'd mention them anyway incase anyone can confirm that I'm not going completely mad.. :lol:

Hey Bubbles - It's no problem at all! I hope you're doing better.

I'm not sure if I even saw MIB2, and I don't remember a sneeze in Minority Report, but it's been a while since I've seen it. I have it on tape and I'll check it out later. And thanks, even if it isn't in there. I'm (slowly) doing some work in my house and I have boxes of stuff put away. You just made me go through some of them to find this movie. During the search process, I found other movies that I didn't even remember having as well as finding some other things I was missing! :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...

I thought of one. Can't believe that I didn't remember this before. There is one sneeze in "The Nanny" from Maxwell Sheffield. I'll have to look further into this. *I know that I am warped, but I did like this show- and I thought that he was cute*

I know that the show is when Maxwell has a cold and Fran goes out someplace but ends up getting drunk and they end up in the same bed. Will have to go and look up.

I thought of one.  Can't believe that I didn't remember this before.  There is one sneeze in "The Nanny" from Maxwell Sheffield.  I'll have to look further into this.  *I know that I am warped, but I did like this show- and I thought that he was cute*

I've only seen the show once or twice myself, but don't worry - you aren't warped! There are a lot of people who liked that show or it never would have lasted 6 seasons! And he was (is, I suppose) kinda cute. :bleh:

Thanks for the info. I didn't know about that one. Let me know if you find out which episode it was. Thanks!

Ok- I found it.

Season 2. Episode 24 Strange Bedfellows

Not certain as to Where in the episode. Although I think it is in the beginning.

• 4 weeks later...

I just got the box set for the 1st season of "The Greatest American Hero" and in the SECOND episode - about 3/4ths of the way through, the main character Ralph Hinkley (played by William Katt) sneezes twice from a cold. (Faked sneezes, but still good nonethless!) :hug:

I remember watching this show as a child but I never remember hearing him sneeze and last night when I popped the dvd in I was surprised that he DID sneeze and it was in the 2nd episode!!

I'm an 80's girl at heart and any of my favorite shows from the 80's really make me melt if one of the main characters sneeze! Too bad it didn't happen on Dukes of Hazzard!!! (Altho - I did get my dream of having John Schneider sneeze fufilled as he sneezed once in Smallville!!!) :hug:

~Beth C

I remember this show from when I was a child too! You just brought back a flood of memories, although I don't remember him sneezing in it. Thanks for the info! :hug:

I'm adding that to the media list now, but I have one question...when you say the second episode, do you mean the episode entitled The Greatest American Hero, Part 2? It was the second part of the first episode, but technically the second episode (if that makes sense).

I remember this show from when I was a child too!  You just brought back a flood of memories, although I don't remember him sneezing in it.  Thanks for the info!  :hug: 

I'm adding that to the media list now, but I have one question...when you say the second episode, do you mean the episode entitled The Greatest American Hero, Part 2?  It was the second part of the first episode, but technically the second episode (if that makes sense).

Nope, it was the 2nd episode on the DVD - it was called "The Hit Car", I guess I was just so surprised I forgot to include that information.

I'm still in the process of watching the rest of the eps. I'll keep you updated if I find any more.

~Beth C

Nope, it was the 2nd episode on the DVD - it was called "The Hit Car", I guess I was just so surprised I forgot to include that information.

I'm still in the process of watching the rest of the eps.  I'll keep you updated if I find any more.

~Beth C

Thanks, Beth. That darn theme song is stuck in my head now. *Believe it or not, I'm walking on air....Who could it be? Believe it or not, it's just me.* How incredibly annoying! I must go listen to my new Rent CD now to get this out of my head!

In some bizarre series of events, I ended up remembering a programme that had male sneezing in it. I'm not 100% sure of the details, but I do think I am correct because I do remember watching this when it was on a few years ago.

There is a journalist called Louis Theroux, and a few years ago, he had a show called "When Louis Met..." and he would stay with a person for a while and interview them and get to know them.

In one episode "When Louis Met... Keith Harris and Orville", I'm pretty sure there is a time when he gets up early and sneezes 3 times. Real sneezes of course because it is just a documentary type thing.

Unfortunately this was a good few years ago now and I doubt there is any way I would ever find a copy of it.. but I am going to look around just incase!

• 5 weeks later...

If you want a show with snezing, I used to watch the Brendan Lenoard Show (BLS) and in one very special episode the guys were trying to sneeze with their eyes open, so they all grabbed feathers and were trying to make themselves sneeze! At first it didn't work, but then one guy (the cutest I might add) finally started sneezing!! He sneezed over and over uncovered and the camera even slowed them down so they could tell if his eyes were opened or closed. I daresay it was the best episde of anything I've ever seen!

• 4 weeks later...

There is male sneezing in "Sheena", a film that does not appear to be on your database. Ted Wass sneezes in a "sneezing while hiding" situation. A pity (from my point of view) it wasn't the lovely Tanya Roberts, who is hiding with him.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a few to add, from both movies and TV. NOTE: I have listed all of these as being "acted" to imply that they were part of the script. Whether or not the actors made themselves sneeze, I don't know, and the quality of the acted sneezes varies.

The Sentinel (TV show)

Episode: "Night Train" (01/05/96)

Acted

Richard Burgi as Detective Jim Ellison

Numerous (6?) from a cold (not all seen completely)

Episode: "Spare Parts"

Acted

One from sensitivity to sage

Episode: "Poachers"

Acted

One from allergy(?)

Episode: "Finkleman's Folly"

Acted

Two from sensitivity to flowers

M*A*S*H (TV show)

Episode: "The Longjohn Flap"

Acted

Wayne Rogers as Capt. John Francis Xavier "Trapper" McIntyre

One or two from a cold

Law and Order: SVU (TV show)

Episode: "Contact"

Acted

Christopher Meloni as Detective Elliot Stabler

One from a cold

NOTE: For those who care, although there is only one sneeze in this episode, most of the episode has the character acting and speaking as though he has a very bad cold (there has been much speculation that the actor was sick during the filming and they wrote it into the show).

Grease (movie)

Acted

John Travolta as Danny Zuko

One from dust(?)

Barefoot in the Park (movie)

Acted

Robert Redford as Paul Bratter

Numerous from a cold

NOTE: There may also be sneezes in the 1981 TV remake, as I think it's almost word-for-word, but I'm not certain.

Well, that's all I can think of for now. Thanks for making such a great database; I use it often to help me decide what to watch.

Abyssinia,

Barrie

Archived