Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male Media Listing

Hypnos

I've just come across another film with male sneezing, "Sherlock Holmes and the Voice of Terror". Two sneezes from Basil Rathbone, one from another man.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

In the new series of Miss Marple, the episode "The Murder at the Vicarage", the young curate sneezes twice from a cold. I think Mark Gatiss played him, but I'm not sure, it's ages since it was out. Acted, but really cute sneezes :blink:, except for the fact that it made him a suspect.

• 1 month later...

Althought I don't care for male sneezing, here are some films I have run across that are not in the database:

Hellzapoppin (1941) Mischa Auer, Olsen and Johnson multiple from pepper

Mexican Hayride (1941) Bud Abbot and two policemen multiple from pepper

The Time of Their Lives (1946) Bud Abbot approx. 5 from hay

• 1 month later...

One of my favorite actors is Alan Rickman, and in the movie "Truly Madly Deeply" his character sneezes several times (presumably from a cold but it's hard to say b/c his character is a ghost). There're aren't many sneezes together though, most of them are spread out through the movie.

• 3 months later...
Guest misswindextor

Oliver Milburn in 'Tess of the D`Urbervilles' he played Angel Clare. I only managed to record the first part in which he sneezes once. I don`t know about the second part. But it is cute. I remember pulling a sickie from school so I could watch it again!

• 11 months later...

hi,

i am new here and i reallly don't even know how or where to post. i just wanted to say i just watched an interview with orlando bloom on youtube called just interview for pirates 3. well, to me he sounded sort of wheezy and for sure at one point after the first video clip he looked very much like he was going to sneeze. then he put his whole hand under his nose for a bit and stopped it. he just looked out of it most of the time. what do you guys think? remember i am very new here.

thanks for listening,

mindy

• 5 months later...

I'm sure this has probably been posted somewhere on the forum, but I couldn't find anything. In the film, Sydney White (which is based on Snow White) there is a character named Lenny (played by Jack Carpenter) who sneezes quite a few times :D . I just adore this movie and think he is so adorable (hence my icon)! :wub:

Archived