Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just a little morning cold

sneezysunshine

Thank you for you kind words! Here comes the next part. Hope you'll enjoy!! :) 

------

Jake's nose did not go easy on him on his bike ride home. Every other minute he had to cover his face with his hand, each sneeze making him sway slightly with the bike. It was really not a very good idea to sneeze and bike at the same time, apparently. The alternative though, to walk, was not very tempting at all. He wanted to go home as quickly as possible. Despite the sneezes he managed to get home without any accidents, and once he’d parked his bike he made his way up to their shared apartment. It didn’t take long until he was wrapped in not one but two blankets, like a comfy lite cocoon. He was freezing. It was most likely a sign that the ibuprofen he’d taken that morning had started to wear off and his fever was peaking through again. Horrible, that was what it was. After making himself as comfortable as possible on their, in all honesty, a little bit too small couch he was soon fast asleep, snoring softly due to his clogged nose. 

That’s how she found him when she got back home an hour later. He looked adorable, snuggled up in his blankets. He was deep asleep with his lips parted slightly, most likely in order to be able to breath. The quiet snoring sounds were endearing and he looked so relaxed and helpless where he laid. She couldn’t help but stop in the entrance to the living room and watch him for a moment in order to take in his cold-ridden state. His sharp nose was bright red. She could see the skin underneath it being chapped. It must hurt, she thought to herself. He looked hot, not that way… well that way too, but the flush on his cheek made him look a bit overheated and small droplets of sweat were glistening on his forehead. An ibuprofen would most likely do the trick, but she didn’t want to wake him up just yet. Instead she left for the kitchen and started to cook dinner for them both. Perhaps it was time to feed him something that was not a sandwich. 

An hour later she took the lasagna out from the oven and put it to cool down on the stove. Steam rose from it in a swirling motion and it smelled amazing. She had started to become really hungry as the hour had passed, and her stomach felt more like a gaping hole than anything else. After a quick glance at the clock, 19.30, she decided that it was time to wake him up. He needed to be able to sleep tonight as well, and if he continued with his nap there was a great risk that he would have trouble falling asleep later. That, and he needed to take another ibuprofen. She also wanted to hang out with him. With that decided she made her way into the living room and gently sat down on the armrest to the sofa. 

“Hey, Jake.” She said with a soft voice not to wake him up too harshly. When that had no effect, he continued to snore quietly beside her, she reached out one hand and gently dragged it through his dark hair. His skin was way too warm against hers and it made her a little bit worried. Maybe she should have woken him up earlier. 

“I made some food for us.” More soft words. This time it seemed like they had an effect. He stirred a bit under her touch, moving his head as his eyes fluttered open. 

“Morning sleepyhead.” She said as she met his gaze, smiling down at him still with one hand still in his hair. 

“Mbording–” He furrowed his eyebrows, a hazy expression passed over his face for just a second before: “hhHAT’xxuuh.” The sneeze seemed to catch him by surprise, like his sleepy state had made it impossible for him to connect the itchiness in his nose to the bodily function of sneezing. It was incredibly hot. 

“Bless–”

ha-HA’tshuuuh.” 

“–you.” By the time the second sneeze came out of him he managed to cover it, simply by pressing the blanket over his face. The sneeze was directly followed by a harsh sounding coughing fit. It didn’t sound very good. In an attempt to be comforting she gently stroked the hair from his face. She could feel her fingers getting damp from his sweaty forehead. He really was not well. When the coughing finally subsided he sighed loudly. 

“I’b sorry. Cad I have a tissue please?” He asked, his voice all hoarse from the coughing. She quickly reached for a tissue from the box on the coffee table and gave it to him. 

“Here you go.” He neatly folded it before putting it to his red nose and blew, a loud bubbling  sound coming from him as he cleared his nose from some of the congestion. After a finishing wipe he removed the tissue from his nose and lowered his arm, tissue still in his hand. 

“What time is it?” He asked, clearly still a bit out of it. 

“Half past seven. I thought it was time for some dinner, do you want some? I’ve made lasagna.” 

“Oh lasagna you say? My favorite.” He broke down into another coughing fit straight down into the soft fabric of the blanket. They might have to wash that blanket after this was over. 

“I’ll go get some for you, stay where you are.” She got up from her place and walked over to the kitchen. After some minutes of scrambling around with plates and glasses she was back, placing a plate with a large slice of lasagna down in front of him. 

“Here you go. And also, take this.” She gave him a bottle of ibuprofen. “You are practically burning up.”

“Thank you Leah.” She smiled at him and gave him a quick wink in a sort of I got you way before going back into the kitchen to get her own food. 

“Bon appetit, or whatever they say.” He laughed quietly, which just made him cough again. It was deep in his chest, sounding ominous. Like it was only about to get worse. It was concerning. A sneezy nose she was all for. It was no harm. Deep coughing? Pneumonia? No thank you. 

Once they had finished their food they both agreed to put on another episode of the tv series they had started watching. It wasn’t long before he was comfortably cuddled up in her lap, blankets wrapped around him. She played with his hair with soft motions, twirling the dark strands around her fingers. Just as the couple on the screen joined together in a long-awaited kiss she could feel him starting to hitch. She could feel every ticklish breath, feel how his chest heaved and how his body tensed. His nose scrunched up and with every inhale his nostrils flared in waiting for the big release. It was hard to focus on what was happening on the screen as his lips slightly parted, his pink tongue visible behind his teeth. 

hhhha hha haaah–” He raised the tissue he held in his hand, pressed it against his nose in preparation for the sneeze. “hhaaAHH’mpppfff hhhaa–mmmfffp HAAT’ttmmppff.” Each muffled sneeze made his head jerk forward with the force of it, even as he was laying down in her lap. 

“Bless you.” She reached for a new tissue and handed it to him, it really looked like the one currently in use wasn’t much help anymore. 

“Thadk you.” He sniffled wetly and placed the used tissue on top of his finished plate amongst a bunch of others before accepting the fresh one. “I hate beidg this sick.” He sniffled again, the congestion very audible in his words. The muffled sneezes right on her lap made her insides tingle. He looked so incredibly sick and helpless, and she couldn’t stop herself from bending down and placing a small kiss on his forehead. 

“I hate that you are this sick.” She did… and she didn’t. Both things where true at the same time. 

“Me too.” He blew his nose softly and she could see how he cringed. It probably hurt. “But I might have to get sick more often if this is how you’ll treat me every time.” He looked up at her and winked, his usual foolishness still present. It made her happy, maybe it meant that he wasn’t that sick after all. 

“You don’t think I treat you well normally?” He shrugged, a mischievous smile spreading across his face. 

“Not this well…” She let the words hang in the air for a brief moment, thinking about what she should reply. 

“Well maybe…” She let her index finger trace his eyebrow, falling down and caressing his cheek. “I should.” Letting her gaze fall from his eyes, they were too sparkly to look at, and instead she let herself look at his lips. She couldn’t shake the feeling of wanting to kiss him. Maybe she should just go for it? 

“I wouldn’t mind.” His voice was low, the words barely a whisper, as if he too felt the tension. Like electricity sparkling between them. Pulling her closer. Or maybe he had just noticed her staring at his lips. She looked up and met his eyes again, searching for confirmation or dismissal, and found the former. His hazel eyes sparkled with the same want as she was feeling. Okay. Here goes nothing. She leaned forward and noticed how he did the same. It felt like her heart would beat its way out of her chest. Then their lips met. Lightning and sparkle and fire. Suddenly they were kissing, the first one lasted a handful of seconds and as she pulled away ever so slightly she opened her eyes to look at him. Searching for his thoughts on his face. Then he smiled, and all felt alright with the world. With newly found courage she leaned in again and met his lips in a new kiss. It was wonderful. The kisses were soft and playful and all that first-kisses were supposed to be. The second kiss lasted a bit longer, but before she was ready for it to end he suddenly pulled away with an audible gasp. A millisecond of worry struck like a punch in her stomach before she realized it wasn’t a sudden spur of regret from his part, it was simply–

hhIETT’sshuuu hieet’shuuu.” He had ducked away and managed to aim the sneezes to the side, down into the cushion closest to him. Breathe, she reminded herself. So… not only did they finally have their first kiss, he was also sneezing during it. Wow. She was a lucky girl. 

Ugghh I’m sorry.” He mumbled and reached for a new tissue, fumbling around for a second before getting hold of it and pressing it to his nose. “I’m such a mess.” She could see the burning blush on his cheeks and felt the blood rushing to her own, making them a perfect match. Two tomatoes on a couch. For two completely different reasons. 

“Bless you. And it’s okay, you’re sick after all.” She stroked him over his soft hair and couldn’t help the grin from spreading across her face. 

“I am.” He blew his nose, as a way of emphasizing the fact. “And now I think you are doomed too.” She laughed, relieving some of the tension that had built within her. 

“I think we passed that stage a long time ago.” 

Edited by sneezysunshine
On 11/23/2023 at 7:43 AM, ID2006 said:

Yay, caretaking and contagion. My favorite topics.

Definitely same here, that's why I enjoy writing about it haha! :) 

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to make a little note for those who are fully validated: I made an update for this story over on the adult board (here), and if it's your thing feel free to check it out. Otherwise, continuation of this story on this thread will come eventually. My plan is to have Leah become sick next, so for those that have been waiting for that it's coming soon! :) 

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/8/2023 at 8:16 PM, sneezysunshine said:

Thank you for the kind words! Here comes another part. The first section is not very sneezy, however I hope the second section makes up for it! Warning for some slight mess in the second part (below the flowers). 

---------

The rest of the evening was spent in much of the same manner. Even though he had slept for the majority of the day he soon felt drowsy again, the weight of his clogged head making it hard to keep his eyes open. He fought it for a while, determined on prolonging this moment of closeness as long as possible. The previous fast thumbing of his heart had steadied a while back and now he felt more relaxed than he’d done in a long time. He could feel her small breaths against his neck, a soft breeze that told of how incredibly close she was. With his arm still wrapped around her he held her tenderly, the fingers of his left hand were spread over the soft skin of her upper arm. With small gentle strokes he let his fingers move slowly up and down, almost absentmindedly playing at her skin. Plucking softly at it like he was picking at his guitar. The desire to kiss her had appeared in his thoughts a while back. He wanted nothing else, and as soon as the thought reappeared he pushed it away. It was simply not possible, he told himself forcefully, over and over again. For starters he was sick as a dog, a sniffling congested mess that was all but attractive. In fact, he was actually really gross. The shower he so desperately needed forgotten, the desire to stay close was far greater. Secondly, they were roommates. If he tried to kiss her that might become a real issue if she rejected him and he was really fond of his current living situation. It was simply a situation set up for failure. Still, he couldn’t quite shake the want, the need, to press his lips against hers. Tasting that sweet breath of hers that kept teasing the skin on his neck. No, stop it. He kept himself together, settled with the cuddles and stopped himself from doing anything else. It was enough for now. It had to be enough, for he couldn’t risk it. 

Utterly aware of her movements, attentive at her every move and the change in her breaths. He almost stopped breathing as she moved her hand, slowly placing it on top of his in the most gentle touch he had ever experienced. His heart rate picked up its pace again at the touch, even though they sat so very close, fabric against fabric, skin against skin, this new contact made his chest flutter. How she was able to undo him like this was beyond him. He had always seen himself as somewhat of a cool and collected guy when it came to flirting and girls, but she had him in such awe of her that everything she did made him melt. It was impossible to resist her. Impossible to resist that soft blonde hair that tickled him on his cheek, impossible to resist her soft warm skin and her bubbly laugh. A soft, quiet sigh escaped him as she intertwined her fingers with his, a small release of the anticipation he had held within him as she gently held his hand for the very first time. Her fingers fit right between his own, the skin so soft and warm against his. He wanted to kiss her

Instead, scared of ruining the moment, he placed his cheek against the top of her head and closed his eyes to get a moment of pause from the radiating glow that seemed to come from her very being, a moment of stillness to steady his fluttering heart. The movie playing on the TV long forgotten. 

Even though he wanted to hold on to the moment forever, his tiredness soon won over his will to stay. After yet another big yawn, he slowly lifted his head from where it had rested on top of her curls. 

“I think I need to go to sleep if I want any chance to be able to go to school tomorrow.” He said as he looked down at her, meeting the blue eyes of the small girl beside him. 

“That’s probably a good idea.” She eyed him closely and he felt almost naked under her gaze as she seemed to take in the state of his being. “You look a bit tired.” The small smile that spread across her face was impossible to resist, and a small smile matching hers spread across his face too. 

“I’m exhausted.” He admitted with a small sigh and, even though he hated it, slowly withdrew the arm he had held around her. 

“I’m heading to bed too, I think.” Once she was free of his arm she stretched with both arms above her head and let out a yawn big enough to match his previous one. The movement made the blanket that had been draped over them both fall down, the fabric collecting on the small of her back instead. 

“Looks like you need it.” He teased, a soft smile still on his face. 

“It’s exhausting business taking care of you, you know.” She winked playfully at him before getting up. “Night Jakey. Hope you feel better tomorrow.” And once she stood she gently pushed back his dark hair from his forehead, leaned forward and placed a small little kiss on his forehead. The action made him freeze, and he had to fight the urge to lift his head up and kiss her properly once again. Lips against skin made it almost impossible. Her touch set fire to his skin, her soft lips sending shivers throughout his entire body. 

“Night Leah.” Was all he managed to get out amidst the rampage inside of his chest once she had taken a step back from him. Wow, he had so much game. Once she’d left the room he shook his head, pulled his hands over his face in an attempt to remove some of the feelings and collect himself before he got up too and headed for his bed. 

✿✿✿

The next day he managed to drag himself out of bed at the sound of his alarm. While the warm shower helped with the ache in his limbs it definitely also aided in the releasing some of the congestion in his nose. 

aaahh hhahh hiiiehhh hhhhahh hhhhe hHHAAAT’CHEISHhhieeew!” The first sneeze teased its way out of his nose, but once it came it was as forceful as ever. His head bobbed forward, the spray shooting out of him, mixing with the droplets of water on the tile. The first sneeze seemed to open up his nose, and from that point onwards he was constantly interrupted by teasing, hitching breaths as he tried to quickly wash himself off and get out. His irritated nose didn’t seem to let him. Furrowing his brows into a deep V shape, his eyes closed and mouth slightly open he hitched as the itchiness completely took over his being. 

iiiihhhi hhhha hhHIETCHSSSUUuuu iiiiaa’TCHUUuu ehhhh ehhh eeeSHUUUuuw!” He had to place both of his soap lathered hands on the cold tile in order to steady himself as the sneezes just kept coming. “haaah hhhha for fuuh-uuks saa-haakeeeEISHUU essSSHUUw eei’TCHUUww!” He aimed his sneezes down, his face and mouth directed towards the floor. Snot dripped down from his nose, becoming more liquid as it mixed with the steaming water from the shower. As he continued sneezing he could feel the light mist of spray hitting him on his ankles and feet as the sneezes kept coming in full force. After the most intense part of the fit was over he was quick to rinse away the shampoo and soap. Before getting out of the shower he blew his nose hard in the palm of his right hand. The slightly yellowed snot oozed out in a wet gurgle, filling his palm with the warm, thick mess. When he was done he let the water rinse the mess away before turning the water off and stepping out of the shower reaching for his towel. Even once he had dried off and put on some clothes the sneezing had only subsided a little bit. The shower really had left him a sneezing, dripping mess. As the block in his nose had cleared it had left space for the snot to come dripping out, and blowing his nose only kept it at bay for a couple of seconds before he had to resort to sniffling to keep it from seeping out. How on earth was he supposed to make it through the day if he kept this up? After gulping down two ibuprofens together with some water he cleared his throat and went back to his room to get dressed. He did not, at all, look forward to the six hours of school he had ahead of him. 

Her door was still closed shut when he entered the kitchen, no signs of any life or light on the other side of it. Most likely her classes started later. He envied her for it, how he would have needed some extra hours of sleep. He cleared his throat again, it really bothered him, and went to put on some coffee in the hopes to make himself feel a bit better with some warm, dark caffeine. A while later he stepped out of the door, prepped with packages of tissues, ibuprofen and nose spray. Maybe that would make today a bit more durable. He highly doubted it, especially since he left the house in the midst of a deep, wet coughing fit. Today was going to be great… 

He pushed through the day by pure willpower. Adrian had laughed at his sorry state once they had met up at school before the first class, and simply squeezed his shoulder with the words sorry about that. Although the words didn’t make him feel any better, the apology was not unnecessary. Adrian was definitely the source of his irritated nose and clogged up chest. After lunch, when the time for the mandatory discussion arrived, his voice was hoarse from the continuous sneezing and coughing fits that he had succumbed into throughout the day. He could feel the glares of the two girls sitting closest to him, and he couldn’t blame them. But then again, he couldn't leave if he wanted to pass this course. 

“So, the phages will enter the cell by binding to the cell membrane and then injecting its own genetic information into the cell, aaand deh-depending onhh ahhhnn ohh soh-hhhrry I neeeehhd too eh hhh hhienx’gt nxgt ngggxt.” He sniffled embarrassingly loudly, cringing at the wet sound that it made, before clearing his throat. “Sorry. So, the cells machinery will then be hijacked by the virus DNA or RNA to only produce more viruses, and that's the only thing it will do until it’s so filled with new virus particles that it explodes, which lyses the cells and releases the viral particles that goes on and infects new cells.” He sniffled once again as he finished his sentence before clearing his clogged throat. The irony in talking about how viruses multiplied as he sat there with his own cold viruses oozing out of his every pore. He could feel the sweat dripping down his back, his entire body felt clammy despite his continuous intake of fever reducers throughout the day. His head throbbed with a headache that only seemed to get worse by the second. Yeah, for sure one could see the irony in the entire situation. 

“Good, and bless you.” The teacher said and shifted focus from him towards the rest of the group, asking another girl a question about how to use phages to test specific binding properties. Real interesting stuff... Once he wasn’t the focus of attention anymore he fished out a tissue from his last package, it was almost empty by this point. Lucky for him he got to go home in about ten minutes. He didn’t feel comfortable blowing his nose surrounded by so many of his classmates, instead he resorted to simply wiping his nose before pressing the tissue up against his dripping nostrils. That sneezy sentence was the last thing he contributed to the discussion before it ended, apart from another stifled sneezing fit and a few silent coughs that is. As soon as it was over he quickly gathered his things and headed for the door. He couldn’t wait to get home. Get home to his bed. Get home to Leah...

Edited by Lookatthelight

this story is amazing

i wish i had access to the adult part of the story

3 hours ago, hellopeople123 said:

this story is amazing

i wish i had access to the adult part of the story

me too!!!