Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hiccups and sneezing?

TheSneezeGirl

How do you guys feel about hiccups? They are almost up there with sneezing for me. But sneezing and hiccups together is the stuff of dreams for me!

i think i made a post about this too but yea hiccups dont do anything for me but i have talked with a person that really likes hiccups as well as sneezes. realy interesting why they would be linked. 

13 minutes ago, iojo said:

i think i made a post about this too but yea hiccups dont do anything for me but i have talked with a person that really likes hiccups as well as sneezes. realy interesting why they would be linked. 

Oh i didn’t realise! Yeah hiccups have always been a thing for me, when I was little I used to make my mum pretend she had the hiccups and sneezes at the same time. Mortifying now. But the poor woman used to act it out for me lol

Hmm, it's weird, I've never fantasized about it but I can see the relation to sneezing -losing control, slightly embarassing bodily function, etc. It's interesting.

Mostly all of these fetishes have to do with losing control and bodily functions. It’s super interesting how one bodily function can give someone so much pleasure, but another can be odd or even repulsive. For me hiccups do nothing, sneezing obviously doesn’t a lot, and vomiting, for example, absolutely disgusts me. But to each their own!

The topic made me remember a video I saw once that seems to be sadly gone now, although there's a thread talking about it here. Basic plot summary is a guy with the fetish meets a girl with a lot of allergies and falls for her, later finds out that she has a hiccup fetish cause he hiccups a lot, and the video ends with them having sneezy, hiccupy sex. Rip the film 😢

I don't have a hiccup fetish, although I'd love to date one of em bc that's a fetish I can deliver consistent content for :laugh:

On 8/18/2023 at 5:49 PM, TheSneezeGuy said:

How do you guys feel about hiccups? They are almost up there with sneezing for me. But sneezing and hiccups together is the stuff of dreams for me!

idk if this is weird, but my girl crush always sneezes when she has hiccup and the sneeze usually comes the second after the hiccup, like *hiccup*choo, literally the most adorable thing ever🥰🥰