Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cold season is probably started

ShamanBodyan

Classes at my university have just begun, and I'm already writing obs. Didn't expect it to be so soon. Yesterday at a lecture our professor (let's call her (I, like Isabel etc.) seemed to have a cold. She sniffed a lot. Not without a few sneezes, pretty wet, like Ipshew! or Hip-tshew! a little squeaky . She often wiped her nose with a handkerchief. Like this one. And today was the same, but she used another handkerchief  (blue one).

2fd300cda2871e383c2d89772ad484ec(1).jpg

7221341a4b6caa23685ea85f490bbd3b.jpg

Another observation today. Between classes, I went to the city center, deciding to buy something to eat. Near the cafe, a girl was sitting on a bench, about 25 years old, blonde, she was probably reading a book or something, I could not see because of the way she was sitting. Suddenly she stopped, started rummaging through her purse, pulled out a handkerchief and blew her nose, quite wet. Sadly after that, she left soon after.

2c30f26ee3b7317323661295e4cd77a0.jpg

Oh nice obs! My courses just started as well and I can back up the statement that cold season has started. People are already crazy sick, not much sneezing unfortunately but A LOT of wet deep coughing. 

On 9/5/2023 at 1:23 PM, ShamanBodyan said:

Classes at my university have just begun, and I'm already writing obs. Didn't expect it to be so soon. Yesterday at a lecture our professor (let's call her (I, like Isabel etc.) seemed to have a cold. She sniffed a lot. Not without a few sneezes, pretty wet, like Ipshew! or Hip-tshew! a little squeaky . She often wiped her nose with a handkerchief. Like this one. And today was the same, but she used another handkerchief  (blue one).

2fd300cda2871e383c2d89772ad484ec(1).jpg

7221341a4b6caa23685ea85f490bbd3b.jpg

Lovely hankies. 

On 9/5/2023 at 5:34 PM, ShamanBodyan said:

Another observation today. Between classes, I went to the city center, deciding to buy something to eat. Near the cafe, a girl was sitting on a bench, about 25 years old, blonde, she was probably reading a book or something, I could not see because of the way she was sitting. Suddenly she stopped, started rummaging through her purse, pulled out a handkerchief and blew her nose, quite wet. Sadly after that, she left soon after.

2c30f26ee3b7317323661295e4cd77a0.jpg

Another gorgeous handkerchief, you’re so lucky with your obs where you live.

I had a few more observations that I would like to share.
On Thursday, walking along one of the streets, I saw an elderly couple (husband and wife, +60 approximately). She said something to him, I didn’t hear what exactly, it was crowded there. After her words, he took out a neatly folded green handkerchief with a white check from his pocket and handed it to her. She quickly took it and slightly parted it and blew her nose. It wasn't loud, but it sounded quite wet, as if she was at the beginning of her cold. 
And the second observation. On Friday, on the market square, at a table in one of the cafes, I saw a lovely girl. She was dressed rather old-fashioned, but it looked charming. She wore a long black skirt, a white blouse and had a cute hat to complete the look. After a few seconds, she rubbed her nose with her index finger, took a handkerchief out of her purse, and blew her nose.

a53ed86ad88b4421b70ae4026ebf7b9e.jpg

Posting today's observations.
The cold has reached my group, and one girl came today with a cold.Let's call her P. Height is 1.7 m approximately, green eyes, copper-colored hair reaching her shoulder blades,freckles, pale skin. Today she looked more lethargic than usual. Her voice sounded a little cracked and she sniffed a lot. She was prepared, and used two handkerchiefs throughout the day.
Another obs, again in uni.
I was climbing to the 4th floor when on the 3rd floor I heard: “Bless you!”, but I didn’t hear the sneeze itself. Since in my language most verbs, adjectives and more have different endings for women and men, and :"Bless you" also sound deferent, that's why I realized that the girl was sneezing.I pretended to tie the lace of my sneakers and saw a slender girl, 1.6 - 1.7 m, approximately, dark-haired, wearing round glasses, her hair tied up in a braid. She was wearing light jeans, a slightly oversized white T-shirt and a black bomber jacket. She blew her nose, turning away from probably her classmates, who were sitting in a part of the corridor invisible from the side of the stairs. No gurgling or honking, just wet, as if a runny nose had just begun, and the nose was running like a faucet.
Pict.1 for obs 1, pict 2 for obs 2

6b078fd1a0f83f4053805cd2edd32b27.jpg

b19f7d57442630fb91279cf96dfa7922.jpg

1 hour ago, launderedlace said:

Very attractive handkerchiefs - great to hear that they are now in action! Love reading your observations ...

Glad you liked it )

• 2 weeks later...

A few more observations from last week.
1. On Monday I was walking to the university, I passed by the parking lot when a SsangYong Rexton was parked there.A girl got out of the passenger seat. Not very tall, red-haired. She was wearing jeans and a blue and white striped shirt over a T-shirt. As soon as she came out, she simply sneezed into the ground under her feet, like Ip-tsheew! After which she sniffed, a little wetly, and asked: “Oh, where is my handkerchief,” while she put her hands in her pockets in search. A female voice from the cabin replied: “Here is your handkerchief, on the seat.” After that, she leaned into the salon and took a handkerchief and closed the door. She moved a little to the side and blew her nose.

2. Seeing a recently published book on a stand visible from the street, I stopped thinking about purchasing. A few seconds later, a blonde wearing a pink hoodie and jeans walked up to the stand, her nose was also quite pink. She pulled a handkerchief from her pocket, wiped her nostrils, and then blew her nose. I didn’t hear a sound, it wasn’t loud and the store faces the road, the sound of passing cars drowned it out.

3. My sister also caught a cold. We spoke on a video call today and she blew her nose several times into her handkerchief.
Images in order of observation.

ecf8e2f5121b38ef3d0fafa2dcba0d02.jpg

4a43377eb2b30a6a3683ab56e30edf91.jpg

6a4073388abda34e4f3029f129c2ad03.jpg

A few more observations.
A few days ago, the owner of the apartment where I rent a room caught a cold. On Wednesday evening, when she returned, I saw an open travel pack of tissues in the hallway and several crumpled tissues nearby. On Thursday she woke up with a cold. I was having breakfast in the kitchen when she came in wearing a fluffy pink robe over her pajamas, covering her nose with a handkerchief. I greeted her. She swallowed before answering, wincing and touching her fingers to her throat. It was clearly painful for her to swallow and, in general, her appearance spoke for her. She complained that probably every second, or at best every third, person is sick and the chances of not catching anything tend to zero. I can't say that she sneezed a lot these days. These were attacks of 2 to 10 sneezes. There was a pause of about 30-40 seconds between them.The first one was mostly normal and feminine Aah-tscheiww!, and the subsequent ones were louder and wetter, like Hehh`kShew!! or somesing. Well, since there was probably not a single surface left in the apartment that would not receive her generous sneezing, I also caught it.(I won’t write  self obs)

Her handkerchiefs by day of use from Thursday to Saturday (1-3)

99eec58cda1e57bdbec5aaba0a552cff.jpg

17f236bb31d53fcbb494d818187d5789.jpg

939f2010b301d3acf7e53f6f825d0256.jpg

On 10/3/2023 at 7:21 AM, ShamanBodyan said:

A few more observations from last week.
1. On Monday I was walking to the university, I passed by the parking lot when a SsangYong Rexton was parked there.A girl got out of the passenger seat. Not very tall, red-haired. She was wearing jeans and a blue and white striped shirt over a T-shirt. As soon as she came out, she simply sneezed into the ground under her feet, like Ip-tsheew! After which she sniffed, a little wetly, and asked: “Oh, where is my handkerchief,” while she put her hands in her pockets in search. A female voice from the cabin replied: “Here is your handkerchief, on the seat.” After that, she leaned into the salon and took a handkerchief and closed the door. She moved a little to the side and blew her nose.

2. Seeing a recently published book on a stand visible from the street, I stopped thinking about purchasing. A few seconds later, a blonde wearing a pink hoodie and jeans walked up to the stand, her nose was also quite pink. She pulled a handkerchief from her pocket, wiped her nostrils, and then blew her nose. I didn’t hear a sound, it wasn’t loud and the store faces the road, the sound of passing cars drowned it out.

3. My sister also caught a cold. We spoke on a video call today and she blew her nose several times into her handkerchief.
Images in order of observation.

ecf8e2f5121b38ef3d0fafa2dcba0d02.jpg

4a43377eb2b30a6a3683ab56e30edf91.jpg

6a4073388abda34e4f3029f129c2ad03.jpg

Such beautiful designs! Thank You for sharing

• 1 month later...

I apologize for the long absence of updates. Here are some new observations, I hope you'll like it.First of all, I'm adding a few more photos of handkerchiefs similar to those used by my neighbor from the last observation. 

P.-my classmate from previous observation caught a cold again, this time she shared it with her dorm roommate A.(she used these adorable blue flower handkerchiefs) and P. used pink ones this time.

My mom seems to have caught it too. Yesterday at 5 o'clock in the afternoon her nose started running so much, that she had to take one of my (40*40 cm) handkerchiefs  instead of her female handkerchiefs to fight it. She blew her nose several times while we were on a video call,and it sounded pretty snotty.

94202d164e709b8e595b5c89fb9c3205.jpg

5050d5eda452c1acf1487e41b12bba0f.jpg

1699822026526.png

242c826d5cf71424e5632b1c1b2acb0d.jpg

ec494a0657ee39a0dbe9c276e3babd52.jpg

Edited by ShamanBodyan
2 hours ago, Hankysneeze said:

I think I need a trip to your area, to see some of these hanky users.

1 hour ago, Hankyrick said:

The same here. I'll join you @Hankysneeze

Wow guys, I'm pleasantly surprised. But this is probably the strangest way to get a person interested in visiting any country. I hope one day you will have such an opportunity

As ever, lovely to see these very attractive handkerchiefs in, what I'm imagining is, their 'calm before the snot-storm' phase! 

On 11/20/2023 at 6:21 PM, launderedlace said:

As ever, lovely to see these very attractive handkerchiefs in, what I'm imagining is, their 'calm before the snot-storm' phase! 

Great description 😂