Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cold season is probably started

ShamanBodyan

Well, here is the last obs for this year. I am very grateful to everyone who read and commented, I really appreciate it. Happy New Year to everyone!

And so, the first observation was in early December. My mom had a cold and it was the weirdest cold I've ever seen. On Friday evening she had a slight runny nose. And on Saturday she used 8 handkerchiefs (2 of which were large, 40x40 cm) trying to fight a runny nose. In the evening she had a strong sneezing fit - 12 sneezes in almost a raw, there were short pauses between them. On Sunday her runny nose was almost gone, but she had weakness and a slightly elevated temperature. On Monday she was already fine.
And for dessert (so to speak) again P. from previous observations. She is the absolute record holder for the number of colds caught in six months!!! Not even for the whole year. During these six months, she managed to catch a cold 4 times 🤯. This is an absolute and unbroken record in my memory. I'm afraid to imagine how many times she might catch a cold in a year.
She caught her last cold on December 19th or 20th, a few days before our first exam on December 22nd. On the 20th we had our last English lesson; we had to hand in assignments if for some reason someone didn’t turn in something on time. And so P wrote in a group chat that she had a bad runny nose and asked the teacher to conduct a lesson online. When she turned on the camera, you could see that her skin was paler than usual (although she is always slightly pale), with dark circles under her eyes and a bright pink nose. While she was handing in her work, she sniffed desperately and several times with great difficulty restrained herself from sneezing. These were pauses with build-ups but without sneezing. In the end, she still could no longer cope with the merciless waterfall of snot and she had to blow her nose into a handkerchief (pict №1).

On the day of the exam, P came in still with a cold, as did her roommate A. The two of them sneezed a lot.
and blew their noses into their handkerchiefs and sniffed a lot. This was quite distracting, especially since by chance they were sitting quite close to me. Picture 2 is for P and 3 and 4 is for A.

fc52374da86026ec4df1e19ec23d22ad.jpg

photo_2023-12-31_17-04-21.jpg

86ba8ce2c784f0ca43318f59b0d6f6a4.jpg

97ea83b49f5490a98c3690b4042d42cc.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, william said:

that's great description! any new hankie obs?

No, unfortunately not yet

On 16.01.2024 at 17:26, william said:

that's great description! any new hankie obs?

@william You asked, here's another one.

One more observation today. After yesterday's exam, I felt tired enough not to walk, but to use public transport. It was pretty empty when I arrived at the stop, which wasn't surprising given the time, about 2:30 p.m. A girl in her early 20s was sitting on the bench, obviously with a cold. It was quite cold outside, and she wore a blue jacket, white hat, and white scarf. When I approached, I didn’t pay much attention to her, but while waiting for a tram or trolleybus, I looked around and glanced at her too. Next to her stood a glass of tea or coffee from a coffee shop nearby. Steam was still rising from the drink. She sniffed it, it was quite wet, but at first I thought it was from the cold air. She looked against the direction of traffic, waiting. But after a few minutes, she pulled out a neatly folded handkerchief from her pocket and, without unfolding it, gently dabbed her nostrils. I became wary. I was almost tired of waiting and was going to go on foot anyway, but after what I saw I decided to wait a little longer. Moreover, I was in no hurry. And soon a tram, one of the old trams still in service, pulled up to the stop. The new ones are of course better, more comfortable, and look better, but the old trams have some kind of elusive charm; to me they seem more romantic in some way. And they fit much better into the atmosphere of the city. Coincidentally, this tram suited both of us and we got on. It wasn’t very full, so after paying for the fare, I, without thinking twice, sat down next to this girl. Up close, you could see her reddened brown eyes, her red nose from frequent wiping, and a strand of brown hair that had escaped from under her hat. Her breathing became unsteady, several deep, ragged breaths, a handkerchief flashed in the air and was in the right place at the right time to catch the high girlish Hiihzzsstcheehww! After that, she wiped her nose with a handkerchief and sniffed. I couldn't think of anything better than to say: "Bless you." I can’t help it, that’s the way I was raised. She turned around, smiling softly in response, although it was a tired smile, it was clear from her face that she was pleased. After that she blew her nose and it was quite wet. While we were driving, she wiped her nose and blew her nose several more times, no longer apologizing and not paying much attention to me.

1705140174692.jpg

Edited by ShamanBodyan