Sneeze Fetish Forum

Big Brother 25

Righteous Warrior

I’ve been watching some of the Big Brother live feeds and searching reddit for any sneeze content. Here’s 3 sneezes from various houseguests that I found so far! Share if you find more! 

Thank you, so very much! 

I was just thinking about this series the other night and thinking about how fantastic it would be if someone from SFF were to have  some of the videos of the sneezes available.

I really enjoy this series.

So many great sneezes over the years!

13 minutes ago, colorado198219 said:

Thank you, so very much! 

I was just thinking about this series the other night and thinking about how fantastic it would be if someone from SFF were to have  some of the videos of the sneezes available.

I really enjoy this series.

So many great sneezes over the years!

Agreed!! We all need to take shifts watching the feeds since they’re always being filmed. There’s gotta be so much footage that we miss. I am going to try my best to get some good ones at least 😁

1 hour ago, klick22 said:

Thank you for doing the Lord’s work Righteous Warrior! Haha your videos of Haleigh B will always reign supreme lol

Yesss! She had such bad (good for us) allergies haha 

41 minutes ago, Fishman44 said:

Have you seen any female sneezes yet?

Not yet! I’ll post if I find any!

Lol 

when you’ve watched Big Brother since season 2 because it’s a cool game show. 

but now you just watch it for the snee! 

smh 😂😂😂

Edited by sneezefan222

Thank you thank you thank you for this. I am not a feedster and so the past few years i have been missing potential content. So good to see one from Corey. I would’ve done so much to see one from Derek X and (even though he’s a dirtbag) Kyle from a couple seasons ago.

14 hours ago, Righteous Warrior said:

Found some more! 

Thanks for sharing! Would love any from America or Reilly. Really sad Kirsten is gone already..

So I got really lucky and came across this clip of Kirsten sneezing 3 times- starts around 1 minute into the video. This YouTube channel has several videos from the live feeds with Kirsten. I looked at a few and you can tell she definitely was suffering from bad allergies. I didn’t find any more sneezes though. If anyone combs through the videos and finds some I’d be happy to see! 

I have a few other sneeze clips from other houseguests I’ve come across on the live feeds, but haven’t had time to upload them…more to come :)

Edited by Righteous Warrior
1 hour ago, Righteous Warrior said:

So I got really lucky and came across this clip of Kirsten sneezing 3 times- starts around 1 minute into the video. This YouTube channel has several videos from the live feeds with Kirsten. I looked at a few and you can tell she definitely was suffering from bad allergies. I didn’t find any more sneezes though. If anyone combs through the videos and finds some I’d be happy to see! 

I have a few other sneeze clips from other houseguests I’ve come across on the live feeds, but haven’t had time to upload them…more to come :)

wow...I have no words. Amazing clip, thanks so much for sharing

Absolutely! I love that you enjoy the clips as much as I do @Fantasneezer I was so shocked I found this. I love big brother in general and I was curious about Matt and his history growing up deaf. I searched “Matt Klotz speech therapy” on YouTube and what do you know… 🤧 

On 9/22/2023 at 4:46 PM, Righteous Warrior said:

Anything from any of these to be posted ASAP would be very much appreciated TIA 

America Lopez
Kirsten Elwin
Mecole Hayes
Reilly Smedley
Blue Kim

On 9/23/2023 at 7:19 PM, KLJILOEONRYEADSN said:

Anything from any of these to be posted ASAP would be very much appreciated TIA 

America Lopez
Kirsten Elwin
Mecole Hayes
Reilly Smedley
Blue Kim

I definitely will post if I come across it!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Finally had some time to put together some more sneezes I found from the live feeds. I put all the females in the beginning- including America and Mecole. I really enjoy Matt’s sneezes. He talks about having allergies- some of the sneeze talk is included. Enjoy :) 

p.s. I apologize for it not being the best quality. I’d suggest wearing headphones. 

• 2 weeks later...

I very much appreciate these sneezing fits on the stream that spent time on to share with the forum.

This show is absolutely the best. I do wish that they had some more guys with large noses, like they had earlier seasons of this show.

Actually, this season seemed to have best one of the sneezier seasons for this program. There seemed to have been multiple people on the show who had pollen allergies.

Edited by colorado198219
  • 4 weeks later...

The season just ended and I had a list of timestamps from the live feed footage that included sneezing. I was hoping the feeds would still be up and I could go back to record them. Hopefully the option to watch flashbacks of the feeds will pop back up soon! I do have a few others already recorded that I will post soon- was hoping to make a longer compilation with the other ones. 

2 hours ago, Righteous Warrior said:

The season just ended and I had a list of timestamps from the live feed footage that included sneezing. I was hoping the feeds would still be up and I could go back to record them. Hopefully the option to watch flashbacks of the feeds will pop back up soon! I do have a few others already recorded that I will post soon- was hoping to make a longer compilation with the other ones. 

oh noo ):

20 hours ago, Righteous Warrior said:

Who were the people you had more clips and time stamps for if you don’t mind me asking ?