Sneeze Fetish Forum

Big Brother 25

Righteous Warrior

3 hours ago, Fantasneezer said:

Who were the people you had more clips and time stamps for if you don’t mind me asking ?

hoping its just female sneezes

8 hours ago, Fantasneezer said:

Who were the people you had more clips and time stamps for if you don’t mind me asking ?

Currently the clips I have recorded are of a Cory and Matt, and one from Felicia. You are more of a fan of female sneezes right?The ones I didn’t record yet (if I remember correctly) had a couple from Blue, at least one of America, Jag, Matt, Cirie, Felicia, and Bowie. I reallllly hope the feeds pop back up. 

Sincere appreciation for all the effort you put into finding all these great sneezes this season, Righteous Warrior.

This seemed to be a sneezey season overall compared to the others. 

I think this might be the first season where there were two contestants (one man and one woman) who seemed to sneeze quite a bit. 

A wide variety of excellent sneezes to from both men and women as contestants this year. 

On 11/11/2023 at 11:24 PM, Righteous Warrior said:

Currently the clips I have recorded are of a Cory and Matt, and one from Felicia. You are more of a fan of female sneezes right?The ones I didn’t record yet (if I remember correctly) had a couple from Blue, at least one of America, Jag, Matt, Cirie, Felicia, and Bowie. I reallllly hope the feeds pop back up. 

Yes I prefer female sneezes, was really enjoying America. The flashback feature went down when the live feeds went down?