Sneeze Fetish Forum

Are you sneezy in general?

sneezysunshine

Are you guys sneezy in general in your everyday life? I feel like a lot of people in this community have allergies or just sneezes a lot? Maybe this is a misconception? I very rarely sneeze when I'm not having a cold and even then, I still do not sneeze a lot, maybe a few times a day. I love the feeling of sneezing as well as hearing and seeing others sneeze, so I'm a bit jealous of everyone that are more sneezy than me haha. ☺️

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheSneezeGirl

• sneezysunshine

• klick22

• Sneezefairy

I'm not a sneezy person unfortunately...

I do have allergies but they don't always make me sneeze. 

I'm prone to catching colds but I don't get sneezy colds even though I do sneeze slightly more frequently than usual with a cold.

I can go weeks without sneezing if nothing is bothering my nose!

I wish I were sneezier than this sometimes...

Like you two, I'm not a sneezy person. I think my average is about 1 sneeze in 2 days, but I can go several days, sometimes a whole week, without a single sneeze. 🤨

When I have a cold, I sneeze a bit more.

I’m definitely a sneezy person. I sneeze at each 3x a day if I’m just completely normal. If I’m having allergies though, I can sneeze a lot….

@sneezysunshine I am NOT a sneezy person.  I’ll get maybe one or two a week.  When I’m sick with a cold it’s even less.  

even when I’m inducing it’s hard for me to get sneezes out!! I’ll get two at the most and nothing more. 

Yeah I'm the same, it's really annoying!! Even inducing, I'll get like three MAX. And some people on here are having fits of like 20 😭 it's like I wishhhh

7 hours ago, sneezysunshine said:

I feel like a lot of people in this community have allergies or just sneezes a lot?

Like several others who have commented here, I’m not particularly sneezy; once every few weeks is lucky. I would assume that the membership of the forum is somewhat of a microcosm of the general population, with a more or less standard deviation of sneeziness. It seems likely that the impression of more-than-normal sneeziness is because our interest causes instances of sneezing/those who sneeze more than most people to be highlighted (e.g., people with allergies are considerably more likely to post something about themselves sneezing than someone who only sneezes once in a blue moon).

I'm not very sneezy, my max a day is like 3 or 4 and I can go without for a couple days... It already happened that I had a full week without any sneezes

Edited by BlessMeAchoo

I'm not a very sneezy person either, and I could go one or two days without sneezing, I think. However, lately, maybe the last year or so, I have been sneezing at some point in the morning almost without fail! One or two, never more, not even when I'm sick. Not allergic to anything either, but lots of dust for example would do the trick for me, not sure if that's allergy or it would happen to anyone though. Anyone else who's got sneezier with age?

I'm not a sneezy person. No allergies that I  know of. I do get days here and there where I'll sneeze maybe four or five times throughout the day. Normally, it's maybe one or two in a day

17 hours ago, PantheraPardus said:

I would assume that the membership of the forum is somewhat of a microcosm of the general population, with a more or less standard deviation of sneeziness. It seems likely that the impression of more-than-normal sneeziness is because our interest causes instances of sneezing/those who sneeze more than most people to be highlighted (e.g., people with allergies are considerably more likely to post something about themselves sneezing than someone who only sneezes once in a blue moon).

Yes this is probably very true! I just had a thought that maybe people who enjoy sneezes are also more sneezy themselves, but so far that does not seem to be true haha. Then I’m not alone in my unsneezyness at least ☺️

I would say I lean on the spectrum of not really that sneezy of a person but I do have half a mental block remaining. I’ve observed on the days where I’m alone or in comfortable situations I will sneeze 2-5 times a day. Sometimes more honestly. 

But in everyday life, with the mental block it’s usually just once or twice. So I think I’d be a sneezier person if I had no mental block at all? 

I guess you always want what you can’t have.  Although sneezing is a big part of my sexuality and I enjoy my sneezes, I do wish I sneezed less often. At the very least I wish it could choose not to sneeze during certain times 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2023 at 12:13 AM, wonderfulllife2013 said:

I guess you always want what you can’t have.  Although sneezing is a big part of my sexuality and I enjoy my sneezes, I do wish I sneezed less often. At the very least I wish it could choose not to sneeze during certain times 

I understand where you're coming from! I can feel awkward sneezing in front of people, but can enjoy my own sneezes or at least feel like it's nice when I'm alone. Would be nice to have the superpower of being able to sneeze on demand!

I’m not sneezy in the slightest and I’m low key jealous of people whose noses are more sensitive. I’d love to sneeze more but only when I’m alone.

On 9/10/2023 at 4:04 PM, sneezysunshine said:

Are you guys sneezy in general in your everyday life? I feel like a lot of people in this community have allergies or just sneezes a lot? Maybe this is a misconception? I very rarely sneeze when I'm not having a cold and even then, I still do not sneeze a lot, maybe a few times a day. I love the feeling of sneezing as well as hearing and seeing others sneeze, so I'm a bit jealous of everyone that are more sneezy than me haha. ☺️

I honestly feel like sneezing everyday...but it never comes out. I gotta coax them out.

I'm not very sneezy unless I'm sick. I can often go days without a sneeze. 

I do tend to sneeze a lot when I catch a cold though, and can induce quite easily. 

I have lots of allergies which is a blessing and a curse. I also induce a lot with allergies (respecting my limits and health ofc) when im out and cant even imagine making love while not being sneezy

Pretty sure u cant develop a fetish for something u never see so it makes sense people that sneeze a lot develop those preferences 

I go through phases. There are days where I sneeze and sneeze, and other times I can go days without one. Worth noting though that I almost never do a single sneeze - always at least 3 at a time. The most was 15 in a row.