Sneeze Fetish Forum

Are you sneezy in general?

sneezysunshine

I don't think I'm sneezy, definitely not as much as I would like. I usually get 1 sneeze a day, and very rarely 3-5 spaced out singles during a day. I might get a double or triple if I'm very lucky.

A few times I've had more come more rapidly, maybe 10-20 over an hour or so if sick or my nose gets really irritated by something. I can't repeat that on demand, so I usually need to poke my nose with something to induce if I want more sneezes close together.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheSneezeGirl

• sneezysunshine

• klick22

• Sneezefairy

On 10/7/2023 at 3:43 PM, Céline said:

I have lots of allergies which is a blessing and a curse. I also induce a lot with allergies (respecting my limits and health ofc) when im out and cant even imagine making love while not being sneezy

Pretty sure u cant develop a fetish for something u never see so it makes sense people that sneeze a lot develop those preferences 

Excuse me, can i ask you what allergies you have and in particolar what do you use to induce?

Because I can immagine that not all allergies are "practical" if that makes sense.

Unfortunately I'm not. I can go weeks without naturally sneezing. I think part of it is that I've been inducing manually for very long and I'm afraid I've desensitised my nose because of it. Because if I stop inducing for a while it does take less effort to coax sneezes out by just breathing, but even then I can't remember the last time my nose tickled so much that I just sneezed without having to force it out. Combine this with a mental block and yeah, not much sneezing there. 

On 10/7/2023 at 8:43 AM, Céline said:

Pretty sure u cant develop a fetish for something u never see so it makes sense people that sneeze a lot develop those preferences 

What do you mean by this? Everyone sees sneezing and has likely seen a sneezing fit. Or maybe I misunderstood your response.

I usually have a fit every few days, when I do sneeze I tend to sneeze over ten times in a row over a few minutes. But I rarely sneeze singles, maybe once or twice a week.  

I’m very, very sneezy - *everything* makes me sneeze and I can have long fits, depending on the cause of the sneezes. I’m so self-conscious about sneezing in public - my sneezes are very big, and people tend to stare, so I’ve got used to stifling, which is very frustrating if I really need to sneeze hard. Which is basically every time. 🤣

So sometimes I do wish I sneezed less in public, but then I do love huge, satisfying sneezes when I’m in a quieter place. So I guess it evens out.

9 hours ago, Double G said:

I’m very, very sneezy - *everything* makes me sneeze and I can have long fits, depending on the cause of the sneezes. I’m so self-conscious about sneezing in public - my sneezes are very big, and people tend to stare, so I’ve got used to stifling, which is very frustrating if I really need to sneeze hard. Which is basically every time. 🤣

So sometimes I do wish I sneezed less in public, but then I do love huge, satisfying sneezes when I’m in a quieter place. So I guess it evens out.

I miss your YouTube channel so much!

I’m a very sneezing person. Have allergies and just in general sneeze a lot and seem to always come in sets of 10 and 20 sometimes numerous times a day 

I sneeze pretty much every day, because of various reasons, so I guess I could say I'm somewhat of a sneezy person. I never really thought of myself as one though. It's just something I do and even with the fetish I tend not to think too much about it.

7 hours ago, sneezzy_bec said:

I’m a very sneezing person. Have allergies and just in general sneeze a lot and seem to always come in sets of 10 and 20 sometimes numerous times a day 

Oh wow, bless you! Do you enjoy the sneezes?

5 hours ago, Likesn said:

I sneeze pretty much every day, because of various reasons, so I guess I could say I'm somewhat of a sneezy person. I never really thought of myself as one though. It's just something I do and even with the fetish I tend not to think too much about it.

I'm happy that it is that way for you! I can only imagine how much more uncomfortable it would be if one was very sneeze and also struggled a lot with sneezing in front of other people.

It actually depends... I can sneeze from 3 times per week to 3 times per day

16 hours ago, sneezysunshine said:

I'm happy that it is that way for you! I can only imagine how much more uncomfortable it would be if one was very sneeze and also struggled a lot with sneezing in front of other people.

I'd rather not sneeze in front of other people, but it happens. If I don't make a big deal about it probably no one else would.

I've been rather Sneezy of late :coolsmiley02: Been sneezing everyday sometimes multiple times a day 

Edited by Rhomberg Rabbit

Unfortunately not. If I sneeze a lot, it means I'm inducting it. I don't have any allergies and I naturally sneeze maybe two or three times a week and the sneezes are weak compared to the induced ones.

On 10/13/2023 at 6:39 AM, Double G said:

This is how I am! I’m so sneezy lol

On 10/13/2023 at 10:37 PM, TheSneezeGuy said:

I miss your YouTube channel so much!

Thank you! I miss it too. I think of you all every time I have a big sneezing fit!
😭🤧

Nope, not sneezy at all.  And, I don't mind not being sneezy in general, but I wish that I could be when I induce/want to be.

Although, I have found in the past couple years that in the spring and fall, I'm slightly sneezier.  (Goes from a couple sneezes a week, to maybe a couple a day).  

I can imagine that it might get annoying to have sneezing fits all the time, especially if you don't enjoy sneezing in front of people.  

1 hour ago, Double G said:

Thank you! I miss it too. I think of you all every time I have a big sneezing fit!
😭🤧

It’s such a shame!! I loved watching your channel and your sneezes!  Your sneezes are amazing!!

I find as i am getting into my later 30’s, I am sneezing a lot more than when I was younger. The problem for me is I take Zyrtec because I get itching - I also get sneezing but it sort of prevents both sometimes. I only take it 2-3x per week depending on the time of year, so when I start to run out, sometimes I get some good sneezing fits. I find something my massage therapist uses in her oils sets off my allergies as well, but I don’t 100% understand them yet. I get a sneezing block in public a lot of the time, but at home, it will come out - usually my husband is the only one I sneeze around and he knows about my fetish.