Sneeze Fetish Forum

How’s everyone doing today?

sneezefan222

I've uh, I've been better. My mental health has been on decline for months and I finally got a doctors appointment in to get help but it took a lot out of me to do that. But today's been pretty decent. 

13 hours ago, Melody said:

You deserve to be good and well always and everyday, not just you, but everyone on the forum. ❤️ im good! Thanks 

That’s great to hear @Melody.  You’re always uplifting and encouraging.  A great presence to be around! 

4 hours ago, MeForever said:

I've uh, I've been better. My mental health has been on decline for months and I finally got a doctors appointment in to get help but it took a lot out of me to do that. But today's been pretty decent. 

@MeForever Getting help is the first step to getting well.  I hope your day is better than ever. 

3 hours ago, papabear70 said:

Just doing the daily grind. Any errands that need running and getting ready for work. Doing well though!

@papabear70 I hear you man!  That’s why they call me the workin’ man 

I'm doing alright. Still coping with my partner's passing a couple months ago but I'm omw to therapy so there's that. And other aspects of my life are doing pretty well. 

Hope everyone's having a nice day 🙂

2 hours ago, mordaciousghost said:

I'm doing alright. Still coping with my partner's passing a couple months ago but I'm omw to therapy so there's that. And other aspects of my life are doing pretty well. 

Hope everyone's having a nice day 🙂

@mordaciousghost that’s great to hear that you’re seeing a therapist.  Sorry for your loss.   

Steadily going from bad to worse and somehow even worse from there. 🤷‍♀️

Life hack: don't be poor or suffer from mental health issues, and absolutely do not do both at the same time. 🙄

2 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Steadily going from bad to worse and somehow even worse from there. 🤷‍♀️

Life hack: don't be poor or suffer from mental health issues, and absolutely do not do both at the same time. 🙄

I’m sorry to hear that.  If you need someone to talk to I’m here for you.  

On 9/20/2023 at 1:36 PM, sneezefan222 said:

That’s great to hear @Melody.  You’re always uplifting and encouraging.  A great presence to be around! 

Wow thank you so much 🥹🥰

6 hours ago, kiku said:

@sneezefan222 Oh... reading various stuff on the internet, reading books, writing emails... Time just passes too quickly! 😅 I wish the days had more hours.

Same.  Do you ever feel like time is moving faster as well? 

@sneezefan222 Oh yes, definitely! Like - can you believe it's already the end of September and this year will be over again in just three months??!!??... I've only now got used to writing "2023" instead of "2022", and just in a little while it wil be "2024"... I can't keep up with time racing like that anymore... :shocking:

3 hours ago, kiku said:

@sneezefan222 Oh yes, definitely! Like - can you believe it's already the end of September and this year will be over again in just three months??!!??... I've only now got used to writing "2023" instead of "2022", and just in a little while it wil be "2024"... I can't keep up with time racing like that anymore... :shocking:

me neither!  I feel like I’m in a time warp where everything is moving double the normal pace.  

• 2 weeks later...

I’m doing well thanks. How is everyone? Any good plans for the weekend?

9 hours ago, bingochamp7 said:

I’m doing well thanks. How is everyone? Any good plans for the weekend?

@bingochamp7 I’m doing pretty good!  I have to work a shift at the shop, then I’ll probably drive to the river and see some relatives.  How about you?  Got any good plans? 

1 hour ago, Thesneezegoblin222 said:

@bingochamp7 I’m doing pretty good!  I have to work a shift at the shop, then I’ll probably drive to the river and see some relatives.  How about you?  Got any good plans? 

Seeing relatives is always fun. Enjoy the view of the river!

Nothing in particular. I just want to go to the movies and watch Oppenheimer or My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3.

23 hours ago, bingochamp7 said:

Seeing relatives is always fun. Enjoy the view of the river!

Nothing in particular. I just want to go to the movies and watch Oppenheimer or My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3.

I heard Oppenheimer is phenomenal. I haven’t even seen a preview for the Greek wedding one.