Sneeze Fetish Forum

How’s everyone doing today?

sneezefan222

3 hours ago, iojo said:

things could be worse

Sounds like things could be better too.  Is something troubling you?

On 10/8/2023 at 9:47 AM, Thesneezegoblin222 said:

I heard Oppenheimer is phenomenal. I haven’t even seen a preview for the Greek wedding one. 

I’m a bit tired today but that’s my fault for staying up late. Other than that I’m doing well.

I’d recommend seeing Oppenheimer. In my opinion, Greek Wedding 3 was not as funny as the first one.

2 hours ago, jc475 said:

I’m a bit tired today but that’s my fault for staying up late. Other than that I’m doing well.

I’d recommend seeing Oppenheimer. In my opinion, Greek Wedding 3 was not as funny as the first one.

Sounds like you need some deep sleep.  Glad to hear you’re doing well however.  

3 hours ago, jc475 said:

I've heard Oppenheimer is good, I almost went and saw it this weekend but we came up with the idea a little too late and all of the tickets where gone... But will definitely go see it soon. 

I'm doing good. A bit stressed about the crazy workload we have in school atm. I'm not super excited about having two large presentations and two exams this week. But, once this week is over I will thrive (not really but the worse of it will finally be OVER). At least the subjects are quite interesting so that's always something. Feeling very happy that I still believe I chose to study the right thing (which is good now 4 years in haha). 

2 hours ago, sneezysunshine said:

I've heard Oppenheimer is good, I almost went and saw it this weekend but we came up with the idea a little too late and all of the tickets where gone... But will definitely go see it soon. 

I'm doing good. A bit stressed about the crazy workload we have in school atm. I'm not super excited about having two large presentations and two exams this week. But, once this week is over I will thrive (not really but the worse of it will finally be OVER). At least the subjects are quite interesting so that's always something. Feeling very happy that I still believe I chose to study the right thing (which is good now 4 years in haha). 

Lol that is very good.  Most people would’ve changed majors already.  Keep up the hard work.  It’ll pay off in the end. 

• 1 month later...