Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezes on a train!

Double G

An observation from last week! I’m female, late twenties, and one thing to note about me is that I’m *super* self conscious about sneezing in public, but I love seeing others do it! 

I was on the train on this occasion, and I sat down in one of the double seats that face another double seat. It was pretty quiet, and just one woman was there, probably mid twenties, reading a book. She  was very attractive - plump curves, red hair, slightly turned up nose. 

I was looking at my phone when I heard her breath hitch, and when I looked up she was holding her finger under her nose - which is so rare to see in real life!!

She gave a couple of little gasps, then just *sneezed* - I’m not sure how to describe how perfect a sneeze it was (for me). 

It was like a ‘ha-ah - hii-iissshhhhhoo!’ full and completely unselfconscious. It was powerful, like she’d needed to sneeze for a while, and just a little bit wet - it sounded so satisfying. Her head dipped down from the force of it -  she sneezed against her hand but not into it. 

I blessed her without thinking - I hate it when people do that to me! But she smiled in thanks, so she was still making eye contact with me as a helpless ‘I’m going to sneeze’ look came over her face, and she gave another big hitch. 

The next sneeze was probably more perfect - ‘huh-uh…huh-IISSSSHHHHHHoo! more powerful, her body bending into it slightly. She sneezed like she was entirely alone - the way I wish I could sneeze in public.

And my nose started tickling. 

She smiled at me again, pulling a tissue out of her pocket and blowing her nose softly. 

But then her finger was back under her nose, and her eyes closed as she gave a couple of tiny hitches. 

There was a long pause…more hitches, her eyebrows drawing together. I could imagine the tormenting tickle of a sneeze just out of reach…

And I sneezed, before I could even think about stifling - I can stifle almost silently in public, because my sneezes are pretty big if I let them out, so people tend to stare. But this time I had no hope. 

My sneeze was more like ‘ETCCHHHH!’, very little build up because it came out of nowhere, very strong. 

(Another thing to note about me is that seeing people sneezing - usually women, especially powerful or stuck sneezes - can make me sneeze.)

It surprised her, and she laughed, losing the sneeze in the process. She blessed me, and I managed to smile, despite my regret at missing what had been building up to a truly wonderful sneeze. 

Then the train pulled into a station and she rose, with a farewell smile. 

I watched her go, but saw her pause on the platform, looking up at the display. I was just about to look away when I realised she was going to sneeze again - her nostrils were flaring before her finger was back under her nose, she gave a couple of inaudible hitches, but the sneeze itself was loud enough to hear, after being cooped up so long. 

‘Huh-issshhhhh-oo!’ Then a gasp, then, ‘Hehh-ISSSHHHHH-oo!’ 

Then the doors closed, and the train pulled out of the station, and I was left in awe of what I’d just witnessed. 

Turns out those beautiful sneezes must have been the start of cold, because I caught it! So overall a perfect experience! 

Wow!  Great obs, thanks for sharing.

Has seeing other people sneeze always made you sneeze or is it something that's developed?  I feel like I sneeze more now that I'm actively on these forums and thinking about sneezing, but I guess I could just be noticing them more.  I dunno, but either way I'm glad you got to enjoy this great experience!

1 hour ago, Inducer said:

Wow!  Great obs, thanks for sharing.

Has seeing other people sneeze always made you sneeze or is it something that's developed?  I feel like I sneeze more now that I'm actively on these forums and thinking about sneezing, but I guess I could just be noticing them more.  I dunno, but either way I'm glad you got to enjoy this great experience!

I’m not sure - it’s not everyone, I feel like it’s mostly people/sneezes that I’m attracted to. Stuck sneezes especially, like I’m trying to help! :

I’ve noticed it for maybe five years? Maybe more? It’s hard to say! 

@Double G What a wonderful little story (a true story, I have no doubt!), thank you for sharing it with us! 😊 🌷

That's fascinating that seeing attractive people sneeze can trigger a sneeze from you as well... I've never heard about it, so that was interesting to learn!
Blessings to both you and the other lady. 🧡

35 minutes ago, kiku said:

@Double G What a wonderful little story (a true story, I have no doubt!), thank you for sharing it with us! 😊 🌷

That's fascinating that seeing attractive people sneeze can trigger a sneeze from you as well... I've never heard about it, so that was interesting to learn!
Blessings to both you and the other lady. 🧡

Thank you! I think I got a bit carried away with it, it came out really long! 🤣.

I had comments on YouTube when I was there by people saying they get the ‘sneezing from other people sneezing’ thing too. It’s almost like catching a yawn. (And I’m super sneezy anyway, which helps I think 🤣

2 hours ago, Double G said:

And I sneezed, before I could even think about stifling - I can stifle almost silently in public, because my sneezes are pretty big if I let them out, so people tend to stare. But this time I had no hope. 

Bless you, too - and so cute that you were so distracted by the sneezing on display in front of you that your own stifle failed completely! Love the way you wrote about that - does it normally take you a moment's preparation to do a stifle that will hold?

6 minutes ago, Double G said:

(And I’m super sneezy anyway, which helps I think 🤣

I'm looking forward to more self-obs from you whenever you feel like sharing. 🌸

3 hours ago, Double G said:

And my nose started tickling. 

She smiled at me again, pulling a tissue out of her pocket and blowing her nose softly. 

But then her finger was back under her nose, and her eyes closed as she gave a couple of tiny hitches. 

There was a long pause…more hitches, her eyebrows drawing together. I could imagine the tormenting tickle of a sneeze just out of reach…

Poor thing - trying to blow that tickle out of her nose while trying to be soft and quiet spectacularly failed, it seems! Did you get the impression she was having to hold back out of politeness while on the train? I can just imagine the poor girl needed to really blow properly (if she could) with her nose giving her so much hassle?

3 hours ago, Rick said:

Bless you, too - and so cute that you were so distracted by the sneezing on display in front of you that your own stifle failed completely! Love the way you wrote about that - does it normally take you a moment's preparation to do a stifle that will hold?

I usually do it automatically - I’m mortified about public sneezing, so stifling is my default. The only times I’m not embarrassed are these - when I sneeze in response to someone! I can sneeze a really strong sneeze, with only a little shyness. It’s super weird. 

3 hours ago, Rick said:

Poor thing - trying to blow that tickle out of her nose while trying to be soft and quiet spectacularly failed, it seems! Did you get the impression she was having to hold back out of politeness while on the train? I can just imagine the poor girl needed to really blow properly (if she could) with her nose giving her so much hassle?

She didn’t seem to feel the need to hold her sneezes back, but maybe she was more self conscious about the nose blowing. Especially when the train was so quiet. Or maybe that *was* her holding her sneezes back!!! 🤩

3 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Thank you for sharing that amazing story, @Double G!

And I hope your cold wasn't/isn't too bad! 

I enjoyed writing it! 
It was a pretty heavy cold - I spent most of last weekend watching trash TV and sneezing my way through several boxes of tissues! Not going to lie, though, I did imagine how sneezy the train woman would have been once her cold got going! 😍🤧

16 minutes ago, Double G said:

I enjoyed writing it! 
It was a pretty heavy cold - I spent most of last weekend watching trash TV and sneezing my way through several boxes of tissues! Not going to lie, though, I did imagine how sneezy the train woman would have been once her cold got going! 😍🤧

Awwww, I'm sorry to hear it was a bad cold!

I hope you're feeling better now! 🥰🥰

4 hours ago, Double G said:

She didn’t seem to feel the need to hold her sneezes back, but maybe she was more self conscious about the nose blowing. Especially when the train was so quiet. Or maybe that *was* her holding her sneezes back!!! 🤩

Well, you did mention that her sneezes seemed to increase in volume when she got out onto the platform, so maybe she did need more on the blows too (if she could, I know not everyone's that good a blower)...

How about you, how did you cope with the cold she gave you?

1 hour ago, Rick said:

Well, you did mention that her sneezes seemed to increase in volume when she got out onto the platform, so maybe she did need more on the blows too (if she could, I know not everyone's that good a blower)...

How about you, how did you cope with the cold she gave you?

It was a big cold! Sore throat and lots of very tickly sneezes at first, then they got bigger and more explosive into the weekend (that just sounds like a weather forecast! 🤣). Then very congested, which I find very frustrating, as I can’t ever seem to sneeze as hard as I need to. All good now though! 

3 hours ago, Coolio said:

Brilliantly described obs. Sounds like it had everything.

out of interest, do you still make sneezing content?

Thank you! 🙂

I still make content every now and again, I just don’t post it. 😔

This was a great little interaction! I feel I wouldn’t have the courage to interact with someone having a sneeze problem like I normally am like in this case. Thank you for sharing the observation and your own cold observations! Also, if you ever made a patreon to follow, I know me and many other people would sign up :)

What a nice observation, and very well described and written!! Bless you both. And I hope your fully recovered from your cold now!

Beautifully written observation! As a woman whose sneezes tend to get stuck very easily you’d be constantly sneezing around me lol.

And it’s so nice to see you on the forum! Weirdly pleased to hear your channel only got taken down by YouTube and not because you got fed up posting content or because you got harassed by sneeze fetishists.

Your GF better had taken good care of you with that cold! I’d be very curious to know about what the interaction between autumn allergies and the cold was like but totally get it if you don’t feel like sharing 🙏 

Edited by Lookatthelight
On 11/11/2023 at 2:59 AM, Double G said:

Her head dipped down from the force of it -  she sneezed against her hand but not into it. 

Great obs, thanks for sharing!

Did her hand cover the sneeze at all? Or she had her hand up while basically sneezing into the air?

On 11/12/2023 at 3:14 PM, Lookatthelight said:

Beautifully written observation! As a woman whose sneezes tend to get stuck very easily you’d be constantly sneezing around me lol.

And it’s so nice to see you on the forum! Weirdly pleased to hear your channel only got taken down by YouTube and not because you got fed up posting content or because you got harassed by sneeze fetishists.

Your GF better had taken good care of you with that cold! I’d be very curious to know about what the interaction between autumn allergies and the cold was like but totally get it if you don’t feel like sharing 🙏 

That’s so kind, thank you! My allergies (the hay fever based ones at least) are generally okay now - it‘s the time of year when I only have to worry about Christmas trees, (real make me sneeze, our fake one is always dusty so getting it out/putting it up is a sneezefest), Christmas candles, cold air, and other people’s colds (which I seem to be catching quite a few of - I think I’ve had three in the last six months). Oh, and all the other things that make me sneeze 🤣🤣🤣
My GF was lovely as always - and she caught the cold, so it’s the gift that keeps on giving for me!! 

On 11/14/2023 at 10:48 PM, ccv said:

Great obs, thanks for sharing!

Did her hand cover the sneeze at all? Or she had her hand up while basically sneezing into the air?

She had her finger under her nose pre-sneeze, so then the sneezes were kind of against the side of her hand - so partially covered.  🤧