Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezes on a train!

Double G

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/16/2023 at 6:54 AM, Double G said:

That’s so kind, thank you! My allergies (the hay fever based ones at least) are generally okay now - it‘s the time of year when I only have to worry about Christmas trees, (real make me sneeze, our fake one is always dusty so getting it out/putting it up is a sneezefest), Christmas candles, cold air, and other people’s colds (which I seem to be catching quite a few of - I think I’ve had three in the last six months). Oh, and all the other things that make me sneeze 🤣🤣🤣
My GF was lovely as always - and she caught the cold, so it’s the gift that keeps on giving for me!! 

We put up our Christmas tree yesterday  (it’s a fake one, so I bring it down from the attic every year), and it made me sneeze *so much*. I don’t know if it’s just dust, or whatever it’s made from, but it makes my nose tickle so badly, and then I just sneeze and sneeze, and *sneeze*. It’s the same every year.

My girlfriend thinks it’s hilarious - she says I’m allergic to Christmas - but even she sneezed a couple of times. We need to get a new tree, I think. Or not…😏Anyway, I thought of this post as I was sneezing my head off, and thought I’d give you an update!! 🤣🤧

On 12/8/2023 at 5:12 AM, Double G said:

We put up our Christmas tree yesterday  (it’s a fake one, so I bring it down from the attic every year), and it made me sneeze *so much*. I don’t know if it’s just dust, or whatever it’s made from, but it makes my nose tickle so badly, and then I just sneeze and sneeze, and *sneeze*. It’s the same every year.

My girlfriend thinks it’s hilarious - she says I’m allergic to Christmas - but even she sneezed a couple of times. We need to get a new tree, I think. Or not…😏Anyway, I thought of this post as I was sneezing my head off, and thought I’d give you an update!! 🤣🤧

Oh my goodness bless you! That attic dust combined with whatever is going on with the fake xmas tree itself must be driving your sensitive nose crazy lol. Oh my goodness why did I get the urge to sneeze as I was typing this 🤣

On 12/10/2023 at 12:45 PM, Lookatthelight said:

Oh my goodness bless you! That attic dust combined with whatever is going on with the fake xmas tree itself must be driving your sensitive nose crazy lol. Oh my goodness why did I get the urge to sneeze as I was typing this 🤣

I’m getting the urge to sneeze thinking about you getting the urge to sneeze! 🤣🤧

Once the tree was up, and everything was settled I did stop sneezing. Now I just have to wait until we take it down!!😋