Sneeze Fetish Forum

Advice please!

TheSneezeGirl

I am trying to grow my YouTube channel. Does anyone have any advice for how to make it a success? Should I start showing part of my face? Or my stomach? Or should I take requests? Does anyone have any good ideas for sneezing videos? Thanks 

I'm not posting on yt (I did before but I removed all of them cause I got shy lol) but I'd say generally, just keep posting stuff that you feel good about sharing. Don't feel pressured into showing yourself on camera if you don't want to!!! But if you do not mind, then I'm sure that people out there that will appreciate it. Taking requests always seems like a nice way to engage with people that like your content, since it makes the requester feel super special when the content creator does something that they asked for. But I'm no expert so I'm not sure how helpful this is haha. I looked your yt through quickly and one idea might be to add in your video title that it is female sneezes, since I think people might perhaps look at your name and think it is a guy, and then the people that go to your vids are the wrong target group. Just a thought!! Best of luck with your channel! :) 

Edited by sneezysunshine

Oh yes that’s a good point thank you!! I made the name on there (and here) when I was thinking perhaps I was non binary but have since realised that nope I am a female. Thanks for the advice!

I don't have a sneeze channel but I do have a different type of channel and I'd say a really important part of it is doing "market research".  Look at other channels in your niche.  Which of their most recent videos are getting the most views? That's what people want to see, so that's what you should be doing.  It's not copying what other channels are doing, it's looking at what people are the most interested in right now, and going "how can I take that theme, and make it unique to me".

Edited by SleepingPhlox
Small typo was gonna bug me for life.
6 minutes ago, TheSneezeGuy said:

Oh yes that’s a good point thank you!! I made the name on there (and here) when I was thinking perhaps I was non binary but have since realised that nope I am a female. Thanks for the advice!

Oh, that makes sense! I looked at your profile info here and it says you identify as female, so that's why I said that. And, for me personally at least, I really enjoy it added to the titles as well, so you know when you're clicking on recommendations haha. Hope it can help! :) 

I see you changed then name on YT, which I think was good.  I originally clicked on your link and was surprised as it wasn't what I expected.  Saw the explaination above, all good, just better to have accurate description for your audience.

In addition to the advice above, also maybe consider editing the videos a little.  I clicked on a couple and there was a lot of dead air/nothing to listen to for "long" stretches.  When I have videos playing in a playlist, and there's long stretches of nothing, I tend to just skip them.  Even if you aren't actively sneezing, some talking, hitching, something is ok.  

Good luck with your channel!

56 minutes ago, Inducer said:

I see you changed then name on YT, which I think was good.  I originally clicked on your link and was surprised as it wasn't what I expected.  Saw the explaination above, all good, just better to have accurate description for your audience.

In addition to the advice above, also maybe consider editing the videos a little.  I clicked on a couple and there was a lot of dead air/nothing to listen to for "long" stretches.  When I have videos playing in a playlist, and there's long stretches of nothing, I tend to just skip them.  Even if you aren't actively sneezing, some talking, hitching, something is ok.  

Good luck with your channel!

Thank you, that’s super helpful. I’m not sure how to edit videos. I’m very new to all of this but I’m trying my best!

10 hours ago, TheSneezeGuy said:

I am trying to grow my YouTube channel. Does anyone have any advice for how to make it a success? Should I start showing part of my face? Or my stomach? Or should I take requests? Does anyone have any good ideas for sneezing videos? Thanks 

Sorry if this is an obvious question, but are you looking to monetize, or just share sneezes?

EDIT: Is this the channel with "Explosive Sneezes (F)"  and "Trying to talk and sneeze (F)"?

Edited by webmeistro
15 minutes ago, webmeistro said:

Sorry if this is an obvious question, but are you looking to monetize, or just share sneezes?

EDIT: Is this the channel with "Explosive Sneezes (F)"  and "Trying to talk and sneeze (F)"?

Yes that’s me. No, just to share sneezes and give people what they’d like to hear!

48 minutes ago, TheSneezeGirl said:

Yes that’s me. No, just to share sneezes and give people what they’d like to hear!

Okay. Your sneezes are, in fact, quite explosive, so I'd say just keep doing more of what you're doing, and you'll get plenty of followers.

Granted a lot of people do prefer video, but if you're committed to audio only, there's a demand for that too.

10 hours ago, webmeistro said:

Okay. Your sneezes are, in fact, quite explosive, so I'd say just keep doing more of what you're doing, and you'll get plenty of followers.

Granted a lot of people do prefer video, but if you're committed to audio only, there's a demand for that too.

Thank you! I mean I’m definitely not going to show my face but I am open to maybe showing my stomach or chest area. I don’t know 

13 minutes ago, TheSneezeGirl said:

Thank you! I mean I’m definitely not going to show my face but I am open to maybe showing my stomach or chest area. I don’t know 

Do what you're comfortable with. Personally I enjoy seeing the face the most, since that's kinda where sneezes happen. A sneezing 'video' without the face is like watching Asstacular Assplosion from the calves down.

EDIT: ...at least I would assume.

Edited by webmeistro
20 minutes ago, webmeistro said:

Do what you're comfortable with. Personally I enjoy seeing the face the most, since that's kinda where sneezes happen. A sneezing 'video' without the face is like watching Asstacular Assplosion from the calves down.

That’s fair enough. Thanks for your advice.

3 hours ago, webmeistro said:

Yes I agree to only do what your completely comfortable with, it's hard getting stuff completely off of the internet if you change your mind about it afterwards.

Maybe I'm in minority here but I tend to enjoy just wavs more than vids. Like, a wav is always nice, but I have a harder time with video if the person is not attractive to me, or does something when they sneeze that I don't find attractive. So I don't think you need to show your face to have people enjoy it!! Make content you enjoy to make, and it will be more fun for you too and the people that likes that will find their way I think :) 

Edited by sneezysunshine
2 hours ago, sneezysunshine said:

Yes I agree to only do what your completely comfortable with, it's hard getting stuff completely off of the internet if you change your mind about it afterwards.

Maybe I'm in minority here but I tend to enjoy just wavs more than vids. Like, a wav is always nice, but I have a harder time with video if the person is not attractive to me, or does something when they sneeze that I don't find attractive. So I don't think you need to show your face to have people enjoy it!! Make content you enjoy to make, and it will be more fun for you too and the people that likes that will find their way I think :) 

I agree with this, no need to show your face if it's not something *you* feel completely comfortable doing.  I prefer not to see a persons face, for the same reasons sneezysunshine mentioned.  I tend to just run the videos in the background while browsing this forum.

I think it just takes time to gain a following...I've been searching youtube for quite a while for content and still find videos posted years ago that I've never seen before.  Record content that you enjoy and give it time.  And, thank you for being willing to post content for the rest of us to enjoy!

3 hours ago, sneezysunshine said:

I also prefer to listen to just audio because if I don’t find the person attractive, I don’t enjoy it. If it’s just audio, then I can use my imagination!

54 minutes ago, Inducer said:

I agree with this, no need to show your face if it's not something *you* feel completely comfortable doing.  I prefer not to see a persons face, for the same reasons sneezysunshine mentioned.  I tend to just run the videos in the background while browsing this forum.

I think it just takes time to gain a following...I've been searching youtube for quite a while for content and still find videos posted years ago that I've never seen before.  Record content that you enjoy and give it time.  And, thank you for being willing to post content for the rest of us to enjoy!

Thank you. I enjoy sneezing and I just figured why not try and give something back to the community!

14 hours ago, webmeistro said:

The chest/stomach is nice to watch as well.

On 12/3/2023 at 9:40 PM, Plop68 said:

The chest/stomach is nice to watch as well.

I’ll take that on board, thank you 

I think advice about posting consistently and cutting out dead space is good. Don't do things you're uncomfortable with, but do have fun and experiment. I only started posting videos recently and I don't get loads of views so maybe you'll get better ideas from others. 😅

Also remember that once you've posted it, it's out there forever. You can delete videos but people will download them and you can't do a whole lot about it. Face videos are a very bad idea.

30 minutes ago, Shining Light said:

I think advice about posting consistently and cutting out dead space is good. Don't do things you're uncomfortable with, but do have fun and experiment. I only started posting videos recently and I don't get loads of views so maybe you'll get better ideas from others. 😅

Also remember that once you've posted it, it's out there forever. You can delete videos but people will download them and you can't do a whole lot about it. Face videos are a very bad idea.

I didn't want to sound like I was complaining, but... yeah, you might want to cut out some of the dead space.

The second bit is also true. Personally I won't show my face unless it's something I'm giving to one person privately.

For example, the "Sneezing and Talking" clip. The sneezes were super awesome, but a lot of dead space.

Seriously though, those were insanely explosive sneezes.

On 12/5/2023 at 9:29 PM, webmeistro said:

For example, the "Sneezing and Talking" clip. The sneezes were super awesome, but a lot of dead space.

Seriously though, those were insanely explosive sneezes.

Thank you. I appreciate the advice. I’m still learning. I’m not sure how to edit out the dead space