Sneeze Fetish Forum

Advice please!

TheSneezeGirl

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, I now have 273 subscribers on YouTube!! And everyone says nice things about my sneezes! I’m so insecure about the way they sound, but everyone is so nice!!

Obviously showing tummy would get a few more subscribers, but your comfort is important 

Thank you The SneezeGirl. I started my Y.T. page, not as a sneezer posting, but as an older lady, listener to maybe find a male sneezer to meet in person, maybe have things in common with, possibly something more might happen. So I've posted a small selection of my sneezes on a whim.

What I have ended up with was a question of "How do my followers pay me"?

I did not post sneezes on my personal Y.T. for the purpose of making money. What kind of creepy question was that?

So as of last night 1/19/24, my sneezes have been deleted and will no longer be posted there. If there's a gentleman out there for me, sneeze fetisher or not, I'll find him the old fashioned way, and not for money. Goodbye Y.T. video making. I wasn't very good at it anyway.

On 12/2/2023 at 5:07 AM, TheSneezeGirl said:

I am trying to grow my YouTube channel. Does anyone have any advice for how to make it a success? Should I start showing part of my face? Or my stomach? Or should I take requests? Does anyone have any good ideas for sneezing videos? Thanks 

Beware of the creeps, and best of luck to you.

4 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

Beware of the creeps, and best of luck to you.

I haven’t encountered any creeps so I’m ok. Sorry you’ve been through it

Hi TheSneezeGirl.

You sound like me. I'm posting my single sneezes on YouTube and learning how to make and edit short video, without showing my face or anything, just using a voice recorder app on my cell phone.

It's definitely a challenge and I don't always like the way my sneezes sound, but I'm sure some folks are enjoying them. Like you and others have said, do what makes you happy. Kathleenh4656