Sneeze Fetish Forum

One Prompt, # Authors Writing Event

Reader

4 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Hahaha, I first read the prompts and thought "how the hell am I going to come up with something that combines all of these into something that I'm also into myself??" and then it took me all of five minutes to come up with an idea. 😅 Needs some tweaking still but yeah, I know where I'm going... 😏

Same.   It took a few minutes, but then inspiration slammed in.   

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reader

• solitaire-au

• Chanel_no5

• sneezysunshine

• 3 weeks later...

I forgot where this post was and had to go looking for it. The prompt is handy for me, because I’d already been planning to write some Star Wars: The Clone Wars stuff.

I should be going to sleep, but I ended up writing an outline for it. 😀

How is everyone else going?

I’ve written a page but got a little stuck, will have to come back to it soon though so I have a chance of making it into something longer 😂

Hey guys! We are about halfway there! Again, thank you so much for participating! 

Please reach out to me by pm if you would like to be added to the writer’s group. It’s just a feature that we give to authors when requested so they can edit their stories at any time. 

• 2 weeks later...

How’s everyone going with their story?

I had family visiting over Christmas and New Year, so I haven’t written as much as I would have liked. I’m not quite at the point where the good stuff starts, but I’m getting there.

On 12/31/2023 at 2:51 AM, Reader said:

Hey guys! We are about halfway there! Again, thank you so much for participating! 

Please reach out to me by pm if you would like to be added to the writer’s group. It’s just a feature that we give to authors when requested so they can edit their stories at any time. 

Hey, can I join the writers' group? I've written a couple of multi-part stories before and have not been able to work out how to go back and edit the title when a new part is published - would this allow me to do that?

Also, do we all publish our stories here on the 15th? Sorry if I've missed this bit. 

3 hours ago, Random Magic said:

Also, do we all publish our stories here on the 15th? Sorry if I've missed this bit. 

I’ve added you to the writer’s group. Let me know if you still can’t edit your stories and I’ll take another look. 
Yes, we’ll all begin posting on the 15th. Now if people need a little extra time and they post the 16th or 17th or after that, that’s totally fine too! Those who are ready will post on the 15th. 

Feel free, everyone, to put One Prompt, 15 Authors somewhere, either in the title or just above the story. 

On 12/10/2023 at 7:28 PM, Reader said:

@SleepingPhlox @Chanel_no5 @solitaire-au @Skylacticon @aggedy_ann @Blah!? @SneezeLucario @Selene @Femilloween77 @jano @sneezysunshine @LazyExplorer @Random Magic @Inducer

We have our prompt!!!

Occupation, scenario, SC, random word. 

Cashier, space station, allergies, and basket.

Good luck everybody! January 15th is when we will post! Thank you so much for participating in 1 Prompt, 15 authors!!! 

The time has come!!! 

No worries if you aren’t quite ready yet or need a few more days. Take whatever time you need. 

Gonna try to wrap up and post my fic over the course of the day, but had a medical appointment this morning that left me a bit woozy, so might need one more day. ^_^ 

Edited by Chanel_no5

I was only meant to write a short piece, but I reckon I’m only about halfway through and haven’t quite finished the first part.

I'm gonna be late with mine because I got home from work late and still need to get dinner ready so chilling on the internet time is going to be at a premium. 😭

Hey all, hope the writing i going well!  I'm there or thereabouts, just need to proof read this evening and then post (Eek!) - I take it these just go on the Original Fiction board, with 'One Prompt, 15 Authors' in the title?

Ohh my, I'm gonna be late with mine too! I've had a lot of work to do but I'll try to finish my story asap :) Can't wait to share and read all of you ❤️ 

@Random Magic yep, although my story is fan fiction, so it’ll be posted on the FF board. (And if there’s not enough room in your title, just put it at the start of the main text.)

On 12/10/2023 at 7:28 PM, Reader said:

@SleepingPhlox @Chanel_no5 @solitaire-au @Skylacticon @aggedy_ann @Blah!? @SneezeLucario @Selene @Femilloween77 @jano @sneezysunshine @LazyExplorer @Random Magic @Inducer

We have our prompt!!!

Occupation, scenario, SC, random word. 

Cashier, space station, allergies, and basket.

Good luck everybody! January 15th is when we will post! Thank you so much for participating in 1 Prompt, 15 authors!!! 

Since no one has posted yet, let’s extend it to the 22nd! I don’t want anyone to feel rushed!

I severely messed up my planning with my exams and the long trip I’m on now. I have written a tiny portion of it and then life just kind of hit me like a truck. I meant to have it finished before, but life… you know. Don’t know if I’ll be able to write at all here, but maybe I can post a very short first part and then continue on it once I’m back. 😅 I somehow thought in my head that I could make it work but it very much did not haha 

3 hours ago, Reader said:

Since no one has posted yet, let’s extend it to the 22nd! I don’t want anyone to feel rushed!

Perfect! Ended up in a semi-desperate situation where I have to sort things in order to get money this month, meaning I have to be ready to do things and respond to people in a moment's notice so getting into the writing zone right now is difficult. :lol:  

By the 22nd I'll be ready! ^_^ 

I appreciate the extra time too ^_^ - mine is basically finished, but it could still use some editing.

Blehhh unfortunately even with the extra time I think I'm still gonna be late. Just had a lot coming at me lately and I haven't been able to write much, sorry. I do still want to work something out though, even if it ends up being super late lol. But thanks again for organizing, I still think this is a great little idea.