Sneeze Fetish Forum

Did you always have the fetish or did you develop it later?

1a2b3d4c5

I don’t have many memories from early childhood, but one thing I do clearly remember is how excited but also uncomfortable I would feel whenever a character started sneezing in a book, tv show, etc. I remember feeling really weird and like somehow I knew that wasn’t something I should tell other people. So for me, I’m guessing it was sort of ingrained in me from the beginning. But I’m curious if this is always the case, or if some people actually develop it later in life.

I know there are some who develop it later, for various reasons (some even "catching" it from a fetishist partner), but for me, it's pretty much what you describe. I can't remember a time where I didn't have it, and I somehow knew it was something I should not tell others. I think that's why I taught myself to read very, very early, so I could read through the books we got at the library before it was time for bedtime stories. If there was sneezing in any of them, it was a troublesome treasure. :lol:  I'd have to put it in the bottom of the pile or just remember to flat out refuse to have that one read to me by parents, but then I would read it myself when I was alone instead. I was really weird at story time because I would suddenly remember that there was sneezing on the next page and abruptly decide that I didn't want that story read to me after all, two thirds in. I probably came across as just an impulsive toddler, but it was in fact a desperate move to avoid the weird discomfort. 

Edited by Chanel_no5
a word fell out and changed the whole meaning lmfao NOT tell others ofc

I've known since a young age about my interest in sneezing and another fetish as well.  I can't remember a time when those things didn't make me feel wierd when they were mentioned/occurred.

I believe I had it all my live, but I remember having no shame about it, until some people started noticed, then I started to feel weird about it.

When I was younger I watched videos of people sneezing on the computer and my mom and sister asked why I watched it and I remember paniqued and said someone send me those videos.

The other time was with a friend I made a sneeze compilation of celebrities and I said it was cute, and she was like : It's just sneezing, nothing special. I felt the judgement.

Edited by BlessMeAchoo

I've had it for as long as I can remember. I didn't really feel ashamed about it nor did I ever feel uncomfortable running into related things in media, I've always enjoyed it as it comes.

I can't remember a time I didn't like sneezes. I think I have had this fetish before I even realized what a fetish was 

I've had it for as long as I can remember too :watsup:

Had it all my life. I recall my first grade teacher sneezing in 1973.

7 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I know there are some who develop it later, for various reasons (some even "catching" it from a fetishist partner), but for me, it's pretty much what you describe. I can't remember a time where I didn't have it, and I somehow knew it was something I should not tell others. I think that's why I taught myself to read very, very early, so I could read through the books we got at the library before it was time for bedtime stories. If there was sneezing in any of them, it was a troublesome treasure. :lol:  I'd have to put it in the bottom of the pile or just remember to flat out refuse to have that one read to me by parents, but then I would read it myself when I was alone instead. I was really weird at story time because I would suddenly remember that there was sneezing on the next page and abruptly decide that I didn't want that story read to me after all, two thirds in. I probably came across as just an impulsive toddler, but it was in fact a desperate move to avoid the weird discomfort. 

Lol that was exactly me! I’d go back to watch or read things with sneezing by myself, but I hated when someone else was watching or reading it with me. That’s what started my habit of clearing all search history every time I close my browser 😂

6 hours ago, BlessMeAchoo said:

I believe I had it all my live, but I remember having no shame about it, until some people started noticed, then I started to feel weird about it.

When I was younger I watched videos of people sneezing on the computer and my mom and sister asked why I watched it and I remember paniqued and said someone send me those videos.

The other time was with a friend I made a sneeze compilation of celebrities and I said it was cute, and she was like : It's just sneezing, nothing special. I felt the judgement.

No not the sibling finding something! When I was nine or ten my younger brother read my diary and found the part where I talked about watching sneeze videos. That was a tough one to explain, I think I said something about science class 😅. I wonder if he still remembers.

I don't remember any kind of pivotal moment from childhood where I realized it, but I do know that this is just something that has always kind of been there. I remember I used to go onto my mom's phone on youtube and look up sneezing videos. This was around 10 or 11 years old and my mom never went on youtube on her phone so I didn't have to worry about her seeing it, but apparently my sister also snuck youtube on my mom's phone. One day she asked me (quite judgementally) what I was watching and why there were sneezing videos up. I was not allowed internet access as a child despite growing up in the 2000s, and I didn't even get a phone until high school, (I don't know why, ask my mom) so I had no idea that this was a fetish or anything like that, I just knew it was something I wasn't supposed to tell people about.

"Always" is a long time, but it's definitely "as long as I can remember." Age FOUR, maybe? Before I had developed any sense of sexuality, sneezing always made me feel UNCOMFORTABLE. So I was REACTING to it long before I understood it. It wasn't until MICH LATER that I understood it as a FETISH, but the feelings were ALWAYS there. That never really changed.

Right from my earliest memories, sneezing always gave me a feeling somewhere between being excited and extremely uncomfortable. Later, this developed and attached itself to my sexuality. Now it is so utterly part of my sexual identity that I can't actually imagine what it would be like not to have this fetish - I certainly wouldn't want to lose it! So basically my 'thing' for sneezing, whether it be a childish interest or part of my sexual identity has been there from the earliest time I am able to recall memories. 

I can’t remember a time where I didn’t have it. Even in preschool, one of my earliest memories was a strange fascination with boxes of tissues and people using them. Obviously this was way before it was a sexual thing, but it was a definite sign

As most people have already said, I have it since I have memory, I remember being 3 years old and being uncomfortable whenever a TV show would show the typical "sick episode", unless I was watching it alone, in which case I would be stuck to the screen waiting for a character to sneeze. I also remember begging ny parents for YEARS for one of those dolls that sneezes when you pressed their belly, and the only reason I wanted it was for the sneezing sounds.

It was only later on (during the horror that is going through puberty) that I realized that I had a fetish and started exploring it along woth my sexuality and all that, but it seems like it was always there in some capacity, so it really makes me wonder how exactly we get these kind of fetishes. 

Most definitely have had this fetish as far back as I can remember. I remember watching cartoons and any one of em that had a sneeze in it, had my full attention. Especially those that had multiple sneezes 

I didn't really get into women sneezing until I became a teenager, but every female sniff gets my attention now.

2 hours ago, colormepink said:

As most people have already said, I have it since I have memory, I remember being 3 years old and being uncomfortable whenever a TV show would show the typical "sick episode", unless I was watching it alone, in which case I would be stuck to the screen waiting for a character to sneeze. I also remember begging ny parents for YEARS for one of those dolls that sneezes when you pressed their belly, and the only reason I wanted it was for the sneezing sounds.

It was only later on (during the horror that is going through puberty) that I realized that I had a fetish and started exploring it along woth my sexuality and all that, but it seems like it was always there in some capacity, so it really makes me wonder how exactly we get these kind of fetishes. 

Oh yes, the ‘sick episode’, I always loved it but wanted to watch it by myself because I felt weird. And same here, I’m so curious how these things develop. Are we just born with it, or is there some pivotal moment in early development?

Mine started early on, around 8-9 years old along with a couple of other fetishes.

I've had this pretty much as long as I can remember. I also remember being uncomfortable and self-conscious while watching the "sick episode" of every TV show with my family in the room, yet I would always ask to play the episode. I also would skim through books searching for any sneezing, and I do remember I announced to my class that a character sneezed in one of the books we were reading (I had read ahead and for some reason felt the need to share) 😭 Another thing I remember, I would take my parents' iPad (😭), hide in the closet, and search up sneezing videos (little me had no awareness of search history, it appears). I also would get up early and search up sneezing videos on the family computer, and I would try to look up if my favorite characters ever sneezed, or had any allergies. Some of my most mortifying moments were whenever my parents would inevitably discover what I had been searching and sometimes tell my siblings, then they would casually mention it to me in conversation and I was always HORRIFIED. I also used to ask people questions about times they had colds or if they had any allergies 🤦‍♀️ I'm cringing just thinking about all of these memories. Anyways, I've had a thing for sneezing for as long as I can remember, I just didn't really understand what it was until later.

9 hours ago, Niceguy said:

"Always" is a long time, but it's definitely "as long as I can remember." Age FOUR, maybe? Before I had developed any sense of sexuality, sneezing always made me feel UNCOMFORTABLE. So I was REACTING to it long before I understood it. It wasn't until MICH LATER that I understood it as a FETISH, but the feelings were ALWAYS there. That never really changed.

This pretty much sums it up for me as well! They always made me feel “weird” and until I was older and I understood it as a fetish

4 hours ago, colormepink said:

I like that we're all discussing that strange television trope where pivotal characters unexpectedly get sick for an episode. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one that silently struggled while sitting next to my family when those came on.

Later, I found myself watching those same episodes by myself on YouTube. Those searches evolved into content creators who tried "the sneezing challenge" on their channel for no particular reason. I was uncomfortable with this behavior at first, but eventually gave into it over time. There was this unconscious allure attached to this media that I cannot describe with words. I just felt drawn to these kinds of things in an almost magnetic way that I could not fend off.

Around the same time, I started recognizing this odd enthusiasm for going to school that I would get whenever my teacher was suffering from a cold. When I reached adulthood, the enthusiasm for having these experiences morphed into attraction when I had a sneezy girlfriend.

41 minutes ago, Blackthorn5 said:

I like that we're all discussing that strange television trope where pivotal characters unexpectedly get sick for an episode. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one that silently struggled while sitting next to my family when those came on.

Later, I found myself watching those same episodes by myself on YouTube. Those searches evolved into content creators who tried "the sneezing challenge" on their channel for no particular reason. I was uncomfortable with this behavior at first, but eventually gave into it over time. There was this unconscious allure attached to this media that I cannot describe with words. I just felt drawn to these kinds of things in an almost magnetic way that I could not fend off.

I completely relate, that’s a great way of explaining it. And it’s true, it seems like every kids show has to do at least one ‘sick episode’. I remember there was one episode of Fireman Sam where one of the firefighters gets sick. I found it on the on demand part of our tv and watched it so many times.

Yes, since my earliest memories i was feeling "something" when a charcter sneezed in cartoons.

I also had a weird interest in all those "sick" episodes of the cartoons too since very early childhood. I also remember that fireman sam episode too, haha. Though we didn't have cable, sometimes if a cartoon I was watching had a "sick" episode it would burn into my mind. And I would then go try to google it to secretly rewatch it later on my dad's ipad mini. I was also horrifically unaware that it was strange until a certain event made me realise. Once when I was 10, I was collecting pollen because I heard a classmate had hayfever and I wanted to see him sneeze. When my brother asked me what I was doing, I told him. He then proceeded to tell all of our neighbors/friends and I was humiliated. That made me realise that being interested in people sneezing was VERY strange (to normal society). Never told anyone else about this after that!