Sneeze Fetish Forum

Did you always have the fetish or did you develop it later?

1a2b3d4c5

for me, it was since I was really young. Maybe 5-6? Before I even knew what a fetish was. I was just always intrigued by sneezes. At first it was mainly female sneezes. Then when I turned 13 or so it was both M and F. Then around 15-16 it was strictly male sneezes lol

6 hours ago, outdagamee said:

for me, it was since I was really young. Maybe 5-6? Before I even knew what a fetish was. I was just always intrigued by sneezes. At first it was mainly female sneezes. Then when I turned 13 or so it was both M and F. Then around 15-16 it was strictly male sneezes lol

That’s so interesting! I was also pretty much exclusively interested in female until a year or so ago, when I started finding some male channels I liked online. Now I’m into both, though probably with a female preference.

13 hours ago, greencat said:

I was also horrifically unaware that it was strange until a certain event made me realise. Once when I was 10, I was collecting pollen because I heard a classmate had hayfever and I wanted to see him sneeze. When my brother asked me what I was doing, I told him. He then proceeded to tell all of our neighbors/friends and I was humiliated. That made me realise that being interested in people sneezing was VERY strange (to normal society). Never told anyone else about this after that!

Oh no that’s terrible! For a while once I realized this interest was sexual, I was so worried that someone would pick up on it and figure it out. Eventually I realized that the idea of having a sneeze fetish would probably never occur to someone who doesn’t have it, so they’d probably never put it together. Once I figured that out I was so relieved 😅

Had it for as long as I can remember. I didn’t always know it was a fetish, probably not until I was about 15/16. I just knew that it made me feel ~something~ 

For as long as my earliest memories are! I’ve always been into cartoon characters sneezing and people sneezing. I found it very exciting as a kid until I hit adolescence so I delved more into it and I was like oh sh**
I remember as a teenager being so happy when I found out on the internet (Youtube) I wasn’t the only one with it! 

On 1/6/2024 at 11:30 PM, 1a2b3d4c5 said:

Oh no that’s terrible! For a while once I realized this interest was sexual, I was so worried that someone would pick up on it and figure it out. Eventually I realized that the idea of having a sneeze fetish would probably never occur to someone who doesn’t have it, so they’d probably never put it together. Once I figured that out I was so relieved 😅

I hope that was the case for my neighbors and brother haha. Though we were all very young at that time, so I doubt they would connect the dots. They most likely forgot about that afterwards (hopefully)

• 2 months later...

Hmm, I believe it's always been there for me. The funny thing is how it evolved along with my sexuality. First it went from liking m and f sneezes, then exclusively m as I realized I was gay. Which is a pity tbh, there's so much female content on yt... •́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀

I’ve had this fetish for as long as I can remember tbh. Obviously though I didn’t fully connect the “funny feeling” I had about sneezing until about middle school, right around when I was figuring out my general sexuality anyways. I was kind of stoked to realize there was an actual answer to this “weird thing” I’d questioned internally for so long, and not only that there was an answer, but that I wasn’t the only one in the world. I loved it haha. 

I've had as long as I can remember. It's evolved over the years; when I was a kid I was into almost any sneeze, but got pickier as I got older. Didn't connect the dots until like, high school (in part because I was pretty sheltered growing up, so didn't have much knowledge of sex to begin with)

On 3/19/2024 at 12:19 AM, SnzDreams said:

I’ve had this fetish for as long as I can remember tbh. Obviously though I didn’t fully connect the “funny feeling” I had about sneezing until about middle school, right around when I was figuring out my general sexuality anyways. I was kind of stoked to realize there was an actual answer to this “weird thing” I’d questioned internally for so long, and not only that there was an answer, but that I wasn’t the only one in the world. I loved it haha. 

Yeah, it's very cool to know there are others who have these feelings.