Sneeze Fetish Forum

Doctor sneeze!

outdagamee

I got lucky again today at work. I think I've hit the sneeze jackpot. 

Ok so I work as a medical scribe in family practice and I was placed to assist a male doctor who has allergies! He is literally known in our clinic for having notoriously loud and frequent sneeze fits. For your reference, he's around 40-45 years old, thin, sandy hair, but tall and muscular. Also a formal high school and college athlete.

Anyways I was sitting in his office, to the right of him, when he let out a sneeze to his left side with a fist "Haatchew!...*sniff* excuse me". I simply said bless you but I was now in hyper focus mode for the next sneeze. A few seconds later he did it again into his left fist but a little louder "HaaatCHEW!"...oh my excuse me...sorry. I said don't worry about it, bless you! A few minutes go by when he very suddenly jerks to his left again with a loud "CHEW" into both his hands. (I know thats a bit gross but he does wash his hands later!) He then gets up to the opposite side of the room and blows his nose twice with a loud honk. He sniffs then rubs his nose and comes back to his seat. He mumbled under his breath "ugh allergies". Around 30ish seconds later he takes a deep breath but releases due to a false starting sneeze! "Oh god" he said. Only like 5 seconds after that he sneezes immediately and forcefully downward towards the ground with a "HEEESHUU". I kid you not, this was enough to push his entire office chair back a bit while he was sitting in it!! I told him bless you again and he just laughs, smiles, and says "im sorry!! you gotta get used to this now because I do this often!". I almost fainted right then and there you guys. He did one last final sneeze into his left elbow as he was getting up to blow his nose again "hescheww". This one was much quieter because he it seemed he had more time to catch his breath and muffle it. He left the room to go blow his nose in the restroom after that so I'm not sure if he sneezed more while he left his office! When he came back he was just sniffing every few seconds and rubbing the bottom of his nose. 

I'll be working with him for the next few months so I'm sure I'll get to experience MANY more sneezes from this guy. 

Oh my gosh, I would be tempted to mention that sneezes don't bother you, and give details if he asks. I'm sorry he has such bad allergies, but keep your cool and enjoy.

Geez this was a great read. Thank you for sharing, and his sneezes sounds pretty sprayful 💦

17 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

Oh my gosh, I would be tempted to mention that sneezes don't bother you, and give details if he asks. I'm sorry he has such bad allergies, but keep your cool and enjoy.

I hate how shy I am lol. I'm should have asked but I'm definitely going to ask for details during the next sneezing fit. He's so extroverted so I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing!

3 hours ago, muskysneeze said:

Geez this was a great read. Thank you for sharing, and his sneezes sounds pretty sprayful 💦

Glad you enjoyed it! They sounded very wet and they always come in multiples! 😋 💦 

Ugh, sneezer in position of authority *fans self.* He sounds absolutely divine. Do enjoy!

Quick update on the sneezy doctor: 

Today we were in office getting ready to head out to one of our meetings when he did 2 quick spray sneezes into his left elbow "Hechew Hechew". He then did a loud sniff and rubbed the bottom of his nose. Maybe like 10 seconds after that, he stifled into his right fist "h’gxtch". He followed it with a loud heavy sigh of relief then said "excuse me". I chuckled and gave him 3 bless you's and he said "sorry for my allergies...haha". I told him I didn't mind and worked up the courage to ask him if this is a normal allergy season for him. He told me that it's pretty much year round for him but worse in the spring and without his Claritin. 

8 hours ago, Morningsmith said:

Ugh, sneezer in position of authority *fans self.* He sounds absolutely divine. Do enjoy!

It's a dream come true honestly *swoon*. I'll soak it all in while I can! 😏

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh wow he sounds amazing!! So jealous of you 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2024 at 2:06 PM, Barbie said:

Oh damn! How are you coping?😂

I’m not 😭😂. When he gets into one of those sneeze fits of his, I can barely keep it together 

6 hours ago, outdagamee said:

I’m not 😭😂. When he gets into one of those sneeze fits of his, I can barely keep it together 

Damn! Does he cover or he lets loose?

6 hours ago, Barbie said:

Damn! Does he cover or he lets loose?

To be honest he usually lets them straight out like right in the open air in front of him or straight downwards. He sometimes starts out in his elbow or in his hands, but when they start getting frequent he just lets them out. 

Isn’t he a doctor? Why is he letting them out?🤭

8 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Trust me I wondered the same thing! 😂 It's so unsanitary for a doctor to do something like that but I don't think he realizes. Also with me having this fetish, I'm too distracted by the spray sneezes 🤭

11 minutes ago, Barbie said:

I had a doctor like that once. He was working while sick with influenza.

It was in Florida. The waiting area was humid. I told the receptionist I was leaving and I refused to pay when they billed me. I never actually saw the doctor. I never went back. 

I couldn't hear any sneezes, but I never understood why there wasn't a substitute doctor who could've helped.

On 1/19/2024 at 5:51 PM, outdagamee said:

It's a dream come true honestly *swoon*. I'll soak it all in while I can! 😏

16 minutes ago, kathleenh4656 said:

I had a doctor like that once. He was working while sick with influenza.

It was in Florida. The waiting area was humid. I told the receptionist I was leaving and I refused to pay when they billed me. I never actually saw the doctor. I never went back. 

I couldn't hear any sneezes, but I never understood why there wasn't a substitute doctor who could've helped.

Yikes a doctor working with influenza is insane. The irony of him being a doctor too.... lol. 

4 hours ago, outdagamee said:

To be honest he usually lets them straight out like right in the open air in front of him or straight downwards. He sometimes starts out in his elbow or in his hands, but when they start getting frequent he just lets them out. 

4 hours ago, outdagamee said:

Trust me I wondered the same thing! 😂 It's so unsanitary for a doctor to do something like that but I don't think he realizes. Also with me having this fetish, I'm too distracted by the spray sneezes 🤭

Wow! Do you see his spray?

16 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Wow! Do you see his spray?

Sadly no I haven't gotten to see his spray yet!! 😭 but I just KNOW there's a spray because the sneezes sound so moist. You know what I'm talking about. When you can just like hear someone sneeze and know it's a wet one! Probably had a smell to it too!

Yes I get it. You smelled it too? Or not yet 🤣🤣😩

2 hours ago, Barbie said:

Yes I get it. You smelled it too? Or not yet 🤣🤣😩

Nope not yet

15 hours ago, outdagamee said:

Nope not yet

@outdagamee

They sound wonderful. I'm envious, but if I heard them in person I might have a really loud "Ahhhh or some type of sighing sound", and hope he heard. 

4 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

@outdagamee

They sound wonderful. I'm envious, but if I heard them in person I might have a really loud "Ahhhh or some type of sighing sound", and hope he heard. 

I've heard him doing this a couple times! Usually with the stronger sneezes. It's almost like he has to catch his breath from them