Sneeze Fetish Forum

Doctor sneeze!

outdagamee

On 1/17/2024 at 8:45 PM, outdagamee said:

I got lucky again today at work. I think I've hit the sneeze jackpot. 

Ok so I work as a medical scribe in family practice and I was placed to assist a male doctor who has allergies! He is literally known in our clinic for having notoriously loud and frequent sneeze fits. For your reference, he's around 40-45 years old, thin, sandy hair, but tall and muscular. Also a formal high school and college athlete.

Anyways I was sitting in his office, to the right of him, when he let out a sneeze to his left side with a fist "Haatchew!...*sniff* excuse me". I simply said bless you but I was now in hyper focus mode for the next sneeze. A few seconds later he did it again into his left fist but a little louder "HaaatCHEW!"...oh my excuse me...sorry. I said don't worry about it, bless you! A few minutes go by when he very suddenly jerks to his left again with a loud "CHEW" into both his hands. (I know thats a bit gross but he does wash his hands later!) He then gets up to the opposite side of the room and blows his nose twice with a loud honk. He sniffs then rubs his nose and comes back to his seat. He mumbled under his breath "ugh allergies". Around 30ish seconds later he takes a deep breath but releases due to a false starting sneeze! "Oh god" he said. Only like 5 seconds after that he sneezes immediately and forcefully downward towards the ground with a "HEEESHUU". I kid you not, this was enough to push his entire office chair back a bit while he was sitting in it!! I told him bless you again and he just laughs, smiles, and says "im sorry!! you gotta get used to this now because I do this often!". I almost fainted right then and there you guys. He did one last final sneeze into his left elbow as he was getting up to blow his nose again "hescheww". This one was much quieter because he it seemed he had more time to catch his breath and muffle it. He left the room to go blow his nose in the restroom after that so I'm not sure if he sneezed more while he left his office! When he came back he was just sniffing every few seconds and rubbing the bottom of his nose. 

I'll be working with him for the next few months so I'm sure I'll get to experience MANY more sneezes from this guy. 

How does it feel to live my dream!! 😯 thanks for sharing 

• 2 weeks later...

Got 2 good sneeze experiences this evening. One from the doctor I work with again, and another guy that I'll make a separate topic for...Anyways:

We were sitting in his office again speaking with one of his other medical assistants. He turned away from us for a second and said "hold on..Hatschoo, whew....Aa-tishoo! Ugh excuse me sorry". Both me and the other guy gave him a bless you each. 

A few more minutes go by when he suddenly grabs and pinches his nose and sneezes again. It looked like he might have been trying to stifle it but failed because it came out as a "he-mm-tchoo". I gave him another quick bless you and he smiled and said "thanks heh sorry". He left for a second and came back with box of tissues to blow his nose with. He gave two very loud honks into one tissue and plopped it into the trash can next to him. He rubbed the bottom of his nose with his right index finger and gave a couple sniffs before sitting back down in his chair. He was sniffing periodically throughout the rest of my shift. He was also pinching at his nose kind of here and there. To me it seemed like he wanted to hold back another sneeze or two. I guess despite the fact that he tends to sneeze in multiples uncontrollably, he still gets shy about it 🤭

On 4/15/2024 at 2:37 AM, outdagamee said:

Trust me I wondered the same thing! 😂 It's so unsanitary for a doctor to do something like that but I don't think he realizes. Also with me having this fetish, I'm too distracted by the spray sneezes 🤭

There is something sooo intriguing about this, people in the medical field sneezing openly, and even better when it's wet sounding. It's so wrong yet I cannot get my head around how hot it is. 

On 4/15/2024 at 7:13 AM, outdagamee said:

Sadly no I haven't gotten to see his spray yet!! 😭 but I just KNOW there's a spray because the sneezes sound so moist. You know what I'm talking about. When you can just like hear someone sneeze and know it's a wet one! Probably had a smell to it too!

GOSH I am super curious bout this toooo. When sneezes just sound moist and wet, I always just think of that distinct scent haha

20 hours ago, muskysneeze said:

There is something sooo intriguing about this, people in the medical field sneezing openly, and even better when it's wet sounding. It's so wrong yet I cannot get my head around how hot it is. 

I KNOW RIGHT. It's something about it being so wrong but him not even realizing that makes it so enjoyable. I know I should be more upset since I also work in the medical field with him but this sneeze fetish will not let me be upset 😭 He can sneeze out in the open as much as wants when he's around me. Or towards me...🤭😂

20 hours ago, muskysneeze said:

GOSH I am super curious bout this toooo. When sneezes just sound moist and wet, I always just think of that distinct scent haha

You know what I mean!!! That distinct sneeze scent that always follow a wet sneeze. Only thing is that I'd have to get close enough to him to actually smell it....but that's so hard to do without seeming invasive... We sit on opposite sides of his office so it's hard. 😭

3 hours ago, outdagamee said:

I KNOW RIGHT. It's something about it being so wrong but him not even realizing that makes it so enjoyable. I know I should be more upset since I also work in the medical field with him but this sneeze fetish will not let me be upset 😭 He can sneeze out in the open as much as wants when he's around me. Or towards me...🤭😂

You know what I mean!!! That distinct sneeze scent that always follow a wet sneeze. Only thing is that I'd have to get close enough to him to actually smell it....but that's so hard to do without seeming invasive... We sit on opposite sides of his office so it's hard. 😭

Gosh, it's almost threatening yet ones with the fetish like us find it super hot and a lil... kinky I might say..... especially ones who have a thing for sneeze mist and spray.
And gosh don't get me started, I have always found that distinct sneeze scent to be one of my biggest turn ons when it comes to the sneeze fetish, other than wet sneeze sprays. Not sure if you're into it as well but if you do happen to catch a whiff, do share... I'm super into scenarios like these *u* 

10 hours ago, muskysneeze said:

Gosh, it's almost threatening yet ones with the fetish like us find it super hot and a lil... kinky I might say..... especially ones who have a thing for sneeze mist and spray.
And gosh don't get me started, I have always found that distinct sneeze scent to be one of my biggest turn ons when it comes to the sneeze fetish, other than wet sneeze sprays. Not sure if you're into it as well but if you do happen to catch a whiff, do share... I'm super into scenarios like these *u* 

you get me! 😭 im always paying very close attention for visible mist and i’m super into sneeze scents as well! 😊 Trust me if I get a good whiff I’ll keep you posted! 

24 minutes ago, outdagamee said:

you get me! 😭 im always paying very close attention for visible mist and i’m super into sneeze scents as well! 😊 Trust me if I get a good whiff I’ll keep you posted! 

I definitely get ya ;) I feel it's just feel these are really underrated aspects on enjoying a sneeze in this whole sneeze fetish thing. I'm glad you're into it too