Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze scent

Leekermly

So… are “we” the only ones who are able to notice the smell of sneezes? Or can non fetishists or the rest of the world smell it too? Has anyone ever had an experience where they sneezed and someone commented on the smell? Also, do we all have the cinnamon smell after a sneeze ? Lastly, is it a turn on? I’m germaphobic but I kinda find it interesting…

Definitely not just us fetishists, some of my friends know about this smell too. However it has become kinda a controversial topic and not everyone here is into it.

I admit I really like this smell, coming from my own sneeze and from sneezes from people who I find attractive. The sneezes I've experienced thankfully have that cinnamon smell, but I know some people's experiences have not been great at all.

It is definitely a turn on for me, and it's what had started my sneeze fetish in the first place 😅

I've been in this community for quite a while, and I have never once heard of sneezes having a "smell" to them. Can anyone explain what that means? I'm actually genuinely curious about this phenomena, because I wouldn't mind trying myself to see how that works.

2 minutes ago, MrMrMrManManMan said:

I've been in this community for quite a while, and I have never once heard of sneezes having a "smell" to them. Can anyone explain what that means? I'm actually genuinely curious about this phenomena, because I wouldn't mind trying myself to see how that works.

I always attributed the scent to the spray or the mist that comes out during a particularly wet sneeze, these droplets linger and hang in the air and be breathed/inhaled by anyone. When inhaled, it will just have that really distinct scent to my experiences at least.

It is definitely quite gross to think about too I admit, as you'll also be breathing in the germs and viruses of the sneezer from that spray (If one happens to be into that too lmao),

In all the grossness though, like I've mentioned...some people do like it (including me), but it's definitely a niche in this sneeze feitsh, in the same way that the contagion aspect is loved by people in the sneeze community. 

Wow, that actually sounds interesting. Do you know if there's anyway to try it with yourself, or do you need another person? I wouldn't mind inducing myself to see if I can smell my own mist if its possible.

3 minutes ago, MrMrMrManManMan said:

Wow, that actually sounds interesting. Do you know if there's anyway to try it with yourself, or do you need another person? I wouldn't mind inducing myself to see if I can smell my own mist if its possible.

You can definitely try it out with your own sneeze, provided you nose wont be congested after sneezing (Hard to smell anything when this happens). I find myself having it very easy to detect the smell if I sneeze openly in an enclosed space. Even easier for me too since I have quite the wet sneeze.

I'm more likely to smell it after I sneeze in the car with the windows up, or in a small bathroom. Let us know how it goes :P

2 minutes ago, muskysneeze said:

You can definitely try it out with your own sneeze, provided you nose wont be congested after sneezing (Hard to smell anything when this happens). I find myself having it very easy to detect the smell if I sneeze openly in an enclosed space. Even easier for me too since I have quite the wet sneeze.

I'm more likely to smell it after I sneeze in the car with the windows up, or in a small bathroom. Let us know how it goes :P

Ah ok, thanks for letting me know! I don't induce much actually, as I normally like to watching inducing. However, I'll definitely try it sometime in the future, just so that I can have the satisfaction of knowing just what my sneeze smells like!

4 hours ago, Barbie said:

So… are “we” the only ones who are able to notice the smell of sneezes? Or can non fetishists or the rest of the world smell it too? Has anyone ever had an experience where they sneezed and someone commented on the smell? Also, do we all have the cinnamon smell after a sneeze ? Lastly, is it a turn on? I’m germaphobic but I kinda find it interesting…

No we aren’t the only ones who notice the smell of sneezes. I have smelled my wife’s sneezes plenty of times, because they are usually wet and uncovered. Both I and a few people in her family, have mentioned the smell after she sneezed on a few different occasions, though I only asked or commented if it was just us. I don’t think we all have the cinnamon smell after we ever sneeze, it has to be particularly wet. For me, it’s a turn on now, because my wife’s sneezes were some of the first I smelled, but in general I do enjoy the smell.

8 hours ago, muskysneeze said:

Definitely not just us fetishists, some of my friends know about this smell too. However it has become kinda a controversial topic and not everyone here is into it.

I admit I really like this smell, coming from my own sneeze and from sneezes from people who I find attractive. The sneezes I've experienced thankfully have that cinnamon smell, but I know some people's experiences have not been great at all.

It is definitely a turn on for me, and it's what had started my sneeze fetish in the first place 😅

Oh well that’s interesting…😅. I think so for me too lol

7 hours ago, muskysneeze said:

Mmmmm I’d love to hear those wet sneezes of yours mm😌😌

7 hours ago, MrMrMrManManMan said:

Ah ok, thanks for letting me know! I don't induce much actually, as I normally like to watching inducing. However, I'll definitely try it sometime in the future, just so that I can have the satisfaction of knowing just what my sneeze smells like!

I do not think everyone has that sneeze scent though… but you can try it out

On 2/4/2024 at 9:26 PM, muskysneeze said:

@muskysneeze. I haven't noticed any smells, but I do use a dash of cinnamon in my coffee maker, and less sugar in the cup😄.

5 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

@muskysneeze. I haven't noticed any smells, but I do use a dash of cinnamon in my coffee maker, and less sugar in the cup😄.

I LOOOVE cinnamon in my coffee an sweet drinks. But ngl I do get reminded of sneezes due to the way it smells xD 

I can say for certain that I've never noticed a scent to a sneeze. But I'll be happy to share my findings if I ever do!

i've noticed a scent!! only once when my boyfriend sneezed close to me and there was some spray. 

7 hours ago, ShaeSneeze said:

i've noticed a scent!! only once when my boyfriend sneezed close to me and there was some spray. 

I'm very jealous, I'd feel that i'd really enjoy it alot with a partner's sneeze than anything else :)

On 2/7/2024 at 12:00 AM, muskysneeze said:

I LOOOVE cinnamon in my coffee an sweet drinks. But ngl I do get reminded of sneezes due to the way it smells xD 

@muskysneeze, Good morning Happy Friday. I have a large jar of cinnamon by the coffee maker. The entire apartment gets the wonderful aroma whenever I make it. Very relaxing on cold mornings.

1 hour ago, kathleenh4656 said:

I have a large jar of cinnamon by the coffee maker. The entire apartment gets the wonderful aroma whenever I make it.

Not going to lie, I just had a hilarious picture in my head of a giant sneezer sneezing inside an apartment and causing the whole place to smell like cinnamon. New sneezefic idea just dropped guys. :razz:

2 hours ago, muskysneeze said:

I'm very jealous, I'd feel that i'd really enjoy it alot with a partner's sneeze than anything else :)

100%! If it was anyone else, I would not enjoy it as much 🤣

6 hours ago, MrMrMrManManMan said:

Not going to lie, I just had a hilarious picture in my head of a giant sneezer sneezing inside an apartment and causing the whole place to smell like cinnamon. New sneezefic idea just dropped guys. :razz:

@Okay, I have that vision and one of walls the cracking some more. These buildings were built in 1975. Ummm, kinda creaky.

On 2/5/2024 at 12:56 PM, muskysneeze said:

I wish you'd cum back to Australia......I have chinkinni....🤥

On 2/7/2024 at 12:00 AM, muskysneeze said:

My email might be visible now, if you're still interested.

On 2/4/2024 at 5:22 PM, Barbie said:

We’re definitely not the only ones who can smell it. I’ve talked to multiple other non-fetishist people who have noticed it too. I find the smell very unique and a turn on. Can you ever smell your own sneezes?

On 2/23/2024 at 2:33 PM, RockEdge27 said:

We’re definitely not the only ones who can smell it. I’ve talked to multiple other non-fetishist people who have noticed it too. I find the smell very unique and a turn on. Can you ever smell your own sneezes?

Yes @RockEdge27 I do smell my own sneezes and it smells like cinammon lol ..do you smell yours and does it turn you on?