Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze scent

Leekermly

1 minute ago, Barbie said:

Yes @RockEdge27 I do smell my own sneezes and it smells like cinammon lol ..do you smell yours and does it turn you on?

Good to know that someone here also enjoys the smell of their own sneeze. Mine do turn me on, but i'd still love and rather experience it from someone else haha

2 minutes ago, muskysneeze said:

Good to know that someone here also enjoys the smell of their own sneeze. Mine do turn me on, but i'd still love and rather experience it from someone else haha

@muskysneeze Right!😂😂 I saw you followed me but I’m unable to follow you back or even see your profile because I’m not validated yet😩

12 minutes ago, Barbie said:

@muskysneeze Right!😂😂 I saw you followed me but I’m unable to follow you back or even see your profile because I’m not validated yet😩

Hope you get vaildated sooon :)

14 minutes ago, muskysneeze said:

I also had concerns that the forum was going to go down. Though it has happened many times in the past, I usually wait a week or so before it comes back up working like normal :)

11 hours ago, Arachnid said:

I wonder about this a lot too. For example, Im curious to know how many of us fetishists 100% need sneezes in order to get turned on vs are attracted to other "normal" kinks?

Only occasionally does my 'interest' get peaked when there's no sneezing involved, but most of the time I cant get the job done without at least thinking about it

1 minute ago, muskysneeze said:

Hope you get vaildated sooon :)

@muskysneeze thank you!

20 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Yes @RockEdge27 I do smell my own sneezes and it smells like cinammon lol ..do you smell yours and does it turn you on?

I'd love to know as well how you discovered this. Was it through your own or did you experience it with someone else's sneeze? i'm always very curious about other people's experiences regarding that smell

5 minutes ago, muskysneeze said:

I'd love to know as well how you discovered this. Was it through your own or did you experience it with someone else's sneeze? i'm always very curious about other people's experiences regarding that smell

I experienced that through my dad’s sneezes as a kid. However, while was becoming an adult I started noticing the fetish I realized my own sneezes had that smell too. I remember smelling that also from other people’s sneezes too. I saw a YouTuber sometime ago saying that she could smell her sisters sneezing lol. Also, I read on google that people with sweet scented sneezes can be diabetic. I know of a diabetic that doesn’t have a scent when they sneeze so maybe I think it’s genetic. My dad has that scent and so do I lol

6 minutes ago, Barbie said:

I experienced that through my dad’s sneezes as a kid. However, while was becoming an adult I started noticing the fetish I realized my own sneezes had that smell too. I remember smelling that also from other people’s sneezes too. I saw a YouTuber sometime ago saying that she could smell her sisters sneezing lol. Also, I read on google that people with sweet scented sneezes can be diabetic. I know of a diabetic that doesn’t have a scent when they sneeze so maybe I think it’s genetic. My dad has that scent and so do I lol

Very interesting. Did conversations about it ever happen between the ones you've smelled it from? Is your dad aware of it too or at least have you talked about it with him, now you've found out it to be a genetic thing.

have definitely heard from the people whos' sneezes I've experienced saying that it's pretty normal to smell theirs, whilst others are completely oblivious to the smell. 

Edited by muskysneeze
On 2/5/2024 at 5:31 AM, SFDON said:

No we aren’t the only ones who notice the smell of sneezes. I have smelled my wife’s sneezes plenty of times, because they are usually wet and uncovered. Both I and a few people in her family, have mentioned the smell after she sneezed on a few different occasions, though I only asked or commented if it was just us. I don’t think we all have the cinnamon smell after we ever sneeze, it has to be particularly wet. For me, it’s a turn on now, because my wife’s sneezes were some of the first I smelled, but in general I do enjoy the smell.

Do you remember what people from her family said about smell from her sneezes? Could you please describe the situation when someone from the family commented the smell of your wife sneezes?  

9 hours ago, Barbie said:

I smell my own sometimes. It’s only when they spray though because the smell is coming from the saliva. It can definitely be described as a cinnamon type smell as well lol. It really turns me on when I can smell the sneeze of a female. It’s actually my favorite part of the fetish :)  how often can you smell your sneezes and how long does the smell linger for?

11 hours ago, muskysneeze said:

Very interesting. Did conversations about it ever happen between the ones you've smelled it from? Is your dad aware of it too or at least have you talked about it with him, now you've found out it to be a genetic thing.

have definitely heard from the people whos' sneezes I've experienced saying that it's pretty normal to smell theirs, whilst others are completely oblivious to the smell. 

Nope! I never talked to my dad about his sneeze scent and I don’t think I will ever! It’s kinda icky lol

1 hour ago, RockEdge27 said:

I smell my own sometimes. It’s only when they spray though because the smell is coming from the saliva. It can definitely be described as a cinnamon type smell as well lol. It really turns me on when I can smell the sneeze of a female. It’s actually my favorite part of the fetish :)  how often can you smell your sneezes and how long does the smell linger for?

I sneezed a couple of hours ago on my stairway I could smell it a few minutes coming down the stairs 😂😂. It kinda lingers longer when I have multiple fits uncovered. What about you?

13 hours ago, Barbie said:

I sneezed a couple of hours ago on my stairway I could smell it a few minutes coming down the stairs 😂😂. It kinda lingers longer when I have multiple fits uncovered. What about you?

A few minutes?! Wow…you must have really powerful sneezes that spray A LOT. For me, the smell lasts anywhere from just a few seconds to about 20 seconds depending on how wet my sneezes are and how many times I sneeze. The smell is definitely stronger in the morning before I brush my teeth. Do you smell it every time you sneeze? And has anyone ever said anything about your sneezes smelling? lol

15 hours ago, Barbie said:

Nope! I never talked to my dad about his sneeze scent and I don’t think I will ever! It’s kinda icky lol

LOL, completely understandable. Also this smell you've experience, is it always the same smell? It's always been the same distinct smell at least from my expreriences

Edited by muskysneeze
21 hours ago, kampa said:

Do you remember what people from her family said about smell from her sneezes? Could you please describe the situation when someone from the family commented the smell of your wife sneezes?  

Yup I remember, they would mostly say “I smelled that one” and laugh. There was one time my wife sneezed in the car and her brother who was also there laughed and said “ugh I can smell it” and rolled the window down.

On 2/25/2024 at 10:26 AM, Barbie said:

Also, I read on google that people with sweet scented sneezes can be diabetic. I know of a diabetic that doesn’t have a scent when they sneeze so maybe I think it’s genetic. My dad has that scent and so do I lol

That's extremely interesting information. I'm actually curious if other medical conditions also have 'sneeze scents' as well. Could we be on our way to discovering a new form of finding out if someone has a certain medical condition?

On 2/29/2024 at 9:09 PM, MrMrMrManManMan said:

That's extremely interesting information. I'm actually curious if other medical conditions also have 'sneeze scents' as well. Could we be on our way to discovering a new form of finding out if someone has a certain medical condition?

😂😂😂maybe 

Wow, that would be totally awesome. I would be interested in knowing if any researchers are looking into stuff like that.

• 2 weeks later...

About a week ago, my wife had a few huge spraying sneezes throughout the day and I smelled it a couple of times. I’m really curious why it seems easier to smell sneezes from certain people?

9 hours ago, SFDON said:

About a week ago, my wife had a few huge spraying sneezes throughout the day and I smelled it a couple of times. I’m really curious why it seems easier to smell sneezes from certain people?

Is she aware of your interest?

5 hours ago, Mr Sneezy said:

Is she aware of your interest?

Yup, she is aware! She’s also pretty accepting of a lot of things, so when I told her I liked it, I wasn’t too nervous.