Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeziest cold in my nose

loud_itchynose

Last week I posted an observation about how I couldn’t stop sneezing off and on and I think I’ve found the answer as to why. Guess who caught a cold? That’s right everyone, it’s me. When I get a cold it’s like my allergies got turned on 24/7 but with a runny nose to accompany it. I’ve been sneezing these short bursts of 2-3 sneezes all day like “HA-CHOO, HASHH, HE-ESHOO” and I’ve even found myself hitching and fanning my nose to coax the sneeze out like “HuHH..HUHSHOO”. I’ve also had a few explosive singles where the sneeze just erupts from my nose like “HAASThe tip of my nose has also been really itchy and personally, when I have to sneeze I can physically feel the tickle beginning to grow in the tip of my nose before spreading to the sides of my nose until I explode into a trio of sneezes because of course I can’t sneeze just once. So far in this cold I’m just sneezy and sniffly to the point that I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve sneezed today!

@loud_itchynose Ooooohhh bless you!! 🧡 🌻 Sorry to hear that sniffly, sneezy cold is bothering you so much, but I really enjoyed your description. It's so vivid with all the details I even felt my own nose beginning to tickle as I read! 👃 🤩 I hope you'll feel better soon. Take good care of yourself!

Bless youuuu this is awesome but I hope you feel better soon! 💓

Bless you loud_itchynose.  I'm jealous, sort of.  I wouldn't mind catching a cold or sneezing a little.

Then maybe I wouldn't have forgotten the stove burner was on.  I would be under the covers.

How appropriate it's my right two fingers (pointer and middle) and I'm a lefty.  I will try to think about sneezes.

Maybe that will help the pain go away. Thank goodness for ice pack and Noxzema cream.  Achooooo!!

@loud_itchynose Sorry to hear you've got a cold, but thank you for sharing your sneezy details nonetheless. I hope you enjoy it while it lasts 😏 and ultimately make a full recovery!

Bless you! I might be coming down with a cold too so I understand losing track of sneezes! Hope you feel better but thanks for sharing

On 3/5/2024 at 12:32 AM, snzer said:

Bless you! I might be coming down with a cold too so I understand losing track of sneezes! Hope you feel better but thanks for sharing

Bless you too! Hope you’re feeling better

Sorry to hear you aren’t feeling well! Thank you for the great self-observation though! How much time do you have between when the tip of your nose tickles and when you sneeze?

On 3/3/2024 at 4:39 AM, loud_itchynose said:

Last week I posted an observation about how I couldn’t stop sneezing off and on and I think I’ve found the answer as to why. Guess who caught a cold? That’s right everyone, it’s me. When I get a cold it’s like my allergies got turned on 24/7 but with a runny nose to accompany it. I’ve been sneezing these short bursts of 2-3 sneezes all day like “HA-CHOO, HASHH, HE-ESHOO” and I’ve even found myself hitching and fanning my nose to coax the sneeze out like “HuHH..HUHSHOO”. I’ve also had a few explosive singles where the sneeze just erupts from my nose like “HAASThe tip of my nose has also been really itchy and personally, when I have to sneeze I can physically feel the tickle beginning to grow in the tip of my nose before spreading to the sides of my nose until I explode into a trio of sneezes because of course I can’t sneeze just once. So far in this cold I’m just sneezy and sniffly to the point that I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve sneezed today!

aww bless you and feel better ❤️