Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Doctor, Patience, Relationships" (m) - (8 Parts)

tma

Guest SunStar
Author's Note: Alright... by now you guys can guess the way in which my devious mind in moving. Would it be really bad to have sick Wilson and sick House?? Because honestly- if it would be Too much or too goofy- I'll move away from it. I'm just REALLY tempted.

Go for it, and throw in Chase on the way!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Author's Note: Alright... by now you guys can guess the way in which my devious mind in moving. Would it be really bad to have sick Wilson and sick House?? Because honestly- if it would be Too much or too goofy- I'll move away from it. I'm just REALLY tempted.

First off....loving it, loving it, loving it.

Second: ;) In that close of proximity, you know that it would only make sense for that to happen, especially with Wilson doing his job and House's. It's only natural that he would get a bit run down and be more susceptable.

Aside from the fact that I think brigidmn is correct...

You've known me how long, now? And I love sick!Wilson how much? :yes:

*waits mostly-patiently for the next part, drool bucket at the ready*

Abyssinia,

Barrie, already dreaming of yummy, sneezy Wilson :twisted:

Edited 'cause I'm stupid at italics. :blushing:

*GRINS* Yay I'm selfishly glad that people wanted to see sneezy Wilson- because it just was tempting me Too much. I only hope that this is going good, and staying in the tenor of the relationship and being good fetishy wise but not over the top.... *ok... will shut up nervous ramblings and get to the next part*

Part IV- "What Goes Around...."

House had been right about the headache, Wilson thought, clearing his throat and popping a couple ibuprofen. It really was uncanny the way that he Knew things sometimes.

Wilson debating turning his pager on after yesterday but decided that he really did need it on. To his shagrin, he wasn't paged all morning. After the first hour and a half he checked, chuckled, and shrugged it off, but around noon he began to worry.

First, he checked his pager to be certain that it was working. Then he debated calling House. He finally decided to call rationalising that he could always find a reasonable excuse as to why he called. The phone rang, and rang. No answer. He tried a couple more times- same thing. Now Wilson started absently drumming his fingers on his desk, all sort of improbable scenarios running through his mind, closely followed by reassuring himself that none of those things had happened, and running through the list of probable scenarios to counter-balance the effect of the other list.

Once he had finished with his patient, he paged Cuddy. Wilson figured that she could talk some sense into him. Absently he scrubbed at his nose while he waited for her.

Cuddy stopped by and Wilson explained what was going on, and that he was questioning whether it'd be a good idea to drop by the house and check on things. She nodded and agreed that it couldn't hurt. She assured Wilson that everything would be fine and that after his next patient that he was free to go; she'd find coverage for the rest of his appointments.

"But... if he's there... I can just check and come back if everything is alright."

Cuddy shook her head, "That's fine. If House is in trouble you'll have the rest of the day to sort it out, if everything is fine, then take a break. You look like House has been putting you to through your paces."

A retort rose to his lips, but a sudden flurry of tickles assailed his nostrils, and not trusting his voice, he merely nodded and held up his right hand in a farewell gesture.

Escaping into his office, Wilson grabbed for the handkerchief in his trouser pocket. "Huh... RaEiShuh... Reitchuh" he directed two quick, but surprisingly forceful sneezes into it. He shook his head, wondering where those had come from, then scrubbed up with hand santizer and welsomed his next patient into the office.

When he got back to the house, he found House sitting and playing video games. The phone was sitting on the coffee table where it had been left. Wilson took in the mess, in addition to the magazines and DVD's and used Kleenex and dishes, there was a box of pizza, partially eaten. Wilson steepled his hands and brought them up to his face to massage the spot right between his eyes that was starting to tick.

"What?" House asked, looking slightly wounded, slightly indignant. "You Were the one that didn't want me to page you unless I deee.... hadg od..." the older man's eyelashes began to flutter and he put down the controls in order to sneeze twice into his elbow "EiShuh... heh..EiShuh... unless I needed something. Well I didn't."

"B..But I called you!" Wilson countered, fumbling.

"I figured that that only people that would be calling during the day were people that I didn't want to talk to anyway."

"You *Do* have caller id"

"Yeah, but that would take all the fun out of a call, don't ya think?" House returned, with a cheeky wink.

House seemed to blithly go back to his game, and Wilson was left wondering what had just happened, when House said, "Bless."

Wilson turned to look at House, raising one brow in a throughly puzzled expression, but quickly found the other brow arching skyward as well. Fumbling for his handkerchief he released two sneezes that somehow sounded wetter and harsher than he would have thought possible for set set of random sneezes. "huuuuhEiTchuh... ReTchmpt"

The puzzled expression came back, "But... how..."

House rolled his eyes, "It was only written all over your face. Now go take a nap before you start making dinner."

"Wha... but... I..." Wilson kept fumbling about for a coherent sentence.

House shot him a look. "Listen, as fun as it is to torture you, even *I* have limits."

Wilson was still puzzled, but was gaining Some clarity. "So you Knew that I was calling but you decided not to answer so that I would come up."

House nodded and directed another quick double into his shoulder.

"B..but why would you do that? Are you really feeling alright?" Wilson quarried, trying to feel House's forehead.

House pushed him back, and gave him a look of distain. "*I'm* fine." At Wilson's look he amended, "At least good enough to entertain myself. You on the other hand..."

"Me??" Wilson looked incredulous.

"Yes, you- by tommorrow you'll be on your way to wishing you had been run over by a train. Oh.. by the way, take these." House said seeing Wilson's brown eyes dim and take on a vacent expression and shoving a couple of Kleenex at him.

"EiTshmpt... HuReShhh" Wilson shook his head and blinked. "But I'm fine."

House waved him off toward the bedroom. "Just go. Don't make me use This." he threatened holding up his cane. "If you're blathering has messed up my game I Will come after you and use it."

Wilson threw up his hands and went to lie down on the bed.

Oh, dear God, I'm in love with this! House knowing perfectly well what's about to happen, far better than Wilson, and the yummy descriptions of Wilson's symptoms, not to mention that I LOVE the whole House-being-caring-by-being-a-pain-in-the-ass thing, especially because it's so perfectly in character for him. And did I mention how much I love it when tough guys say "Bless"? :D

Abyssinia,

Barrie, waiting...um, maybe not-so-patiently for more

:laugh: Ok. I should definitely stop reading your House fics... :drool: ...too good... :laugh: And sick Wilson is LOVE! You must adore the man!!! :D

Other: Well, someone mentioned Chase here, and I got an idea...how about me writing a Chase fic for you tma??? :huh: I've never tried it before...but after all these magical fics you wrote I think you would deserve it!!!!!

What do you think??? :):D

Damnation, woman!

You know, I didn't think Wilson was that cute when I was just watching the show but suddenly I have a strong urge to grab him and squeeze him. THAT would be the power of your writing...oh yes, I meant what I said!

I really adore the interplay between the characters and how there's an undercurrent of "decent guy" running through House even though he is threatening to beat Wilson up with a cane! :D Wah, and the different "spellings"...love how each guy has his own unique style.

Dude, whoever originally bumped this and got you re-inspired needs a trophy.

GAH!! :D:) I'm dying- I'm torn between embarrassment and being SOOOOO happy and SQUEEEEE that you guys are liking it. I've been having a Ton of fun with it especially now with sickWilson :drool: .

evelyn- OMG! Are you serious??? You would write me Chase??? That would SOOOO be ok with me- I mean.... not that I've gone looking for sneezy Chase stories :laugh: but.... if I Had they just are WAY too few. If it's ok with you and everything that would be Great! :huh:

Gah... am feeling rediculously honoured and flattered and stuff and.... I want to write more because you guys are TOOOO awesome. *hops off to think of more* :D

GAH!! :D:) I'm dying- I'm torn between embarrassment and being SOOOOO happy and SQUEEEEE that you guys are liking it. I've been having a Ton of fun with it especially now with sickWilson :drool: .

evelyn- OMG! Are you serious??? You would write me Chase??? That would SOOOO be ok with me- I mean.... not that I've gone looking for sneezy Chase stories :innocent: but.... if I Had they just are WAY too few. If it's ok with you and everything that would be Great! :huh:

Gah... am feeling rediculously honoured and flattered and stuff and.... I want to write more because you guys are TOOOO awesome. *hops off to think of more* :D

:laugh::laugh: I JUST DID!!! I'm going to post it in a sec!!! :laugh: Oh, and I have to admit that English is not my mother tongue so don't be too hard on me, if I mess something up grammar-wise :laugh::laugh:

Yay! :) All these House fics. Fabulous. I missed it last night because I had to see some patients (damn them how can they have such bad timing) I wish I could be as rude as House. It'd be SO much fun. :doh:

I could read your stories forever they're so good. And I only want to watch House because you convinced me it was worth while taking a look.

Wonderful :laugh:

It surprised Wilson just how quickly he had lost consciousness. He woke up to loud rattling and clanking sounds. Huh? He yawned and stretched. As he started waking he realised that was chilly and grabbed a sweatshirt. Breathing through is nose he felt the dulling, thick tinge of congestion descending. Blowing his nose he was forced to admit it... House was right. As usual- he inwardly sighed.

House tended to get sick like a child- all flash and brillance at the beginning, typically by the next day he was up and about- still definately sick and needing rest, but with enough energy to greatly amuse himself. Whereas for Wilson it was a slow steady progression- like sinking into quicksand.

Wilson rubbed at his neck. Now to figure out what House is up to.

"House" Wilson yelled horsely, looking at the distaster area that was previously the kitchen.

"Morning sunshine." House responded with a wink.

"Wha... it's not..." Wilson stammered, looking frantically for a clock.

"No. But growing boys *Do* need to eat, and since my cook was sleeping on the clock..." House countered with a pointed glance at Wilson.

"Who was the one that made, nay, threatened me to g-go to..." as his voice trembled over the words, Wilson grabbed for his handkerchief. Holding it up towards his face he managed to finish his sentence before giving in to a small fit of desparate sneezes. "to b..behhhd ReShuh..ehh... RrrChpmt...Uh...uhRruShuh... Shmpt... eiTChmpt uhhg." he gave a small groan at the end, and looked up at House with weary brown eyes that were slightly watery.

"Bless." said House absently as he continued rummaging through cabinets. Wilson noticed the way that House was favouring his good leg and the way that he was starting to shake a little.

"Go lay down."

House looked at him as if he'd grown another head.

"I said..."

"I heard you. But I didn't think that you were that big of a nimrod. EiTShuh.... Shuh..." House quickly turned and sneezed into his shoulder.

"Bless. Wait... who's being the dibrod?" At his congested pronunication of the word, House smirked triumphantly, and Wilson flushed.

Wilson cleared his throat and tried again, "This *Isn't a contest, in case you didn't know."

Now House pouted. "But I wanted to win. I wanted the I'm the sicker martyer of the year award. The people that get that always get to bag the hot chicks."

Wilson rolled his eyes. "I'm not that bad, you're leg is bothering you. Go take some magic pills or something."

House widened his eyes in disbelief, "Wait, I have to get this one on the record. Did you, James Jimmy Wilson just Tell me to pop some pills?"

Wilson's chuckle ended with a harsh barking fit of coughs. He nodded and replied in a wry but gravely voice, "I know... I think that I hear the sound of hoofbeats." Then his face grew sober. "It's fine. I'll be out in a minute." Then, with a boyish grin, "Besides, I Know that you love my soup."

House rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue, "I just wanted to keep you slaving away, I've been dumping it in the fern." he said, pointing to a plant in the corner that was barely clinging to life.

When the soup was done, they sat and watched a ball game while they ate. Each covertly gaging the other. House being less opaque was much better with the covert part. After a while, Wilson's head started to droop. House grabbed the dishes and walked toward the kitchen when Wilson's head jerked up.

"Wha.... huh?? House?" he questioned.

"You're obviously falling asleep and if you drown in your soup you'd probably find Some way to blame me."

Wilson started to get up.

House pushed him back with his cane. "Not so fast, Boy Wonder."

"But the dishes."

"Will wait. You're not getting the picture here, are you. Tell me again, Where did you get your liscense?"

"But I can..."

"Get into bed yourself? Good. I haven't quite mastered the art of carrying 170 lb. men And hobbling. I'm working on it- but don't quite have it."

Wilson shook his head, and started up clear off the sofa.

"No! Some of us still have important things to do." House protest holding up a Playboy video.

Wilson shook his head and chuckled, "You sure?"

House gave him a look that clearly stated that he was being to think that Wilson was an idiot. "Noooo. I just like to hear myself talk."

Wilson smirked at that. "You do, you know."

An eye roll. "Go."

:drool::drool::drool:

*flails*

*loves*

That is all. :D

Abyssinia,

Barrie

As I've said before dear, and will say again, I absolutely adore the way you write dialogue. LOL...And though Hugh Laurie with an American accent is just wrong when he has a perfectly good English one :drool::drool: I can just hear it in my head. This has to be one of my favorite lines:

Now House pouted. "But I wanted to win. I wanted the I'm the sicker martyer of the year award. The people that get that always get to bag the hot chicks."

This is definitely one of your best House fics yet. I'm so glad you keep continuing it. And I absolutely adored Wilson's "ughh" after his sneezing fit.... I love it when guys do that. You are soooooo good at this.

I love this =)

To be honest, I'm not so much into any of these guys sneezing, which only goes to show how much I enjoyed this fic regardless of cheap gratification. :drool: You portrayed their relationship magnificently; very in-character for both of them, and still one charming step ahead of their (doubtedly) platonic relationship in the series. I LOVE this. Please continue.

This line: "But I wanted to win. I wanted the I'm the sicker martyer of the year award..." just made me grin like an idiot! SOOOO GOOOD!! :drool:

Their voices are perfect, their sneezes are perfect...and I still love it! :drool: Keep writing! :drool:

/Oh, do you know how to change the title of the topics?? Because I tried to indicate that I added some more to my story...and I didn't succeed! /

Yay! More more more!!!! Didn't think I'd like Wilson getting sick - I'm a House fan all the way - but I love the way that House is taking care of him without being out of character. Can't WAIT for the next chapter...

silentdreamer789

Ah, I wanted to quote my favourite line but Dom beat me to it! I ADORE the dialogue in this and you have a particular knack for writing House so that he is exactly in character. You should work on the writing staff for the show! And make this an episode.

Hehehe... here I thought that I was actually going to Finish this.... and I was getting all excited and stuff- but no. The story has turned a little bit and I'm nervous about having it still be in character and not over mellowdramatic or anything. Thanks SO much for all the wonderful feedback- I love to find out what you guys like or what doesn't quite work, because I feel like I can try and get better.

Anyway....

Part VI- "What's He Hiding?"

Wilson woke up wondering if he had somehow been run over by a truck in the middle of the night. He felt exhausted, his throat felt swollen and raw, his head was throbbing and he couldn’t breathe through his nose. He stretched and groaned.

He tried blowing his nose- but that didn’t seem to help much. So he took a quick shower. The steam from which loosened his congestion a bit but irritated his nostrils, and in a maneuver that was just his luck, he managed sneeze twice while shampooing his hair, and ended up with a slightly inflamed eye in addition to everything else.

Stepping out of the shower, he debated shaving, but figured that if he didn’t then Cuddy would automatically know that something was wrong and send him home. So, after popping a decongestant and some ibuprofen he went to it, frustrated that it somehow seemed to take him forever.

Wilson crept into the kitchen. He hoped to grab an orange and sneak out the door before House had noticed his departure. With the orange in a jacket pocket and briefcase in hand he skirted to the door. As he began to turn the knob, a hand grabbed him on the shoulder.

“H..House!” he exclaimed, visibly shaken.

“Leaving without saying goodbye?” questioned House with a pout, an inquisitive gleam in his eyes. Wilson hated that gleam.

“I didn’t want to wake you.” Ugh… he won’t buy that, and my voice sounds like crap and he’ll know that something is up.

“Awww! Isn’t that touching?”

There was no response that Wilson could make, so he shrugged and turned to open the door.

“I thought that *I* was the cold hearted s.o.b. but you have me beat.”

A wary, puzzled look crossed Wilson’s face. “Because I didn’t say goodbye?” he asked slowly, in part to be certain that he was getting what House was after, and in part because his nose was starting to itch and rubbing it in front of House would be sure to elicit a response.

“No.” House responded with a “duh” look on his face. “Because you evidently want to kill your patients.” Seeing James still appear a bit flummoxed- House sighed in exasperation. “You work with Cancer patients don’t you? Not generally known for their extra healthy immune systems.”

The itch was getting torturous. He lightly scrubbed under his nose with the knuckle of his right pointer finger, and cleared his throat. “Well some of us actually complete our paperwork.” He countered with a pointed glance with the older doctor.

House gasped dramatically and staggered back a little. “Jimmy you wound me. That is why God invented ducklings. In particular, Cameron.”

“But some of uuuuuhs d.don’t have a Cabrid” The words hitched and wavered and Wilson realized that he was losing the battle and pulled out a handkerchief. “ReiShhhmpt, Chmpt… hehh… ehhh… ugh” He had tried to stifle them as best he could, and the last one had just vanished and left him frustrated, congested, and itchy.

Shuh… eiShuh” Wilson turned to look at House, who was scrubbing at his nose. ”Sorry, didn’t mean to steal it on you.” House said with a combination of mischief, contrition and empathy. “I could always grab the pepper, help you out.” He offered with a devilish gleam in his clear blue eyes.

Wilson chuckled and held up his hands. “No, no. You are too kind, but I think that I can manage to forgive you and carry on somehow.” Then it snuck back up on him, not even giving him time to grab his handkerchief. He quickly turned, and aimed into his elbow. “reeeeiTChuhhmpt Oh god.” He muttered, without thinking.

House pushed his cane against the door. “Do you like being a martyr? Or are you trying to avoid dealing with me?”

Wilson averted his eyes and fidgeted with his tie. “It’s a little cold. I can manage, I just want to keep caught up on everything.”

“You’re dizzy, you’re probably running a fever, and you feel and look like crap that’s been run over… yeah that is a perfect scenario for going to work. “ Then House got a gleam in his eyes. “But its not just about being the good employee, being the martyr. It’s about control.”

Wilson rolled his eyes. “Yes. I’m a control freak because I want to do my job, not use a cold to ahhh… avoid werr… hehChmpt… ReeeiChmpt” he countered, breaking off with a harsh double that pitched him forward and made his eyes water with the effort of trying to contain them.

“Bless. No. You’re a control freak because you like helping people. You’re addicted to it.”

Wilson was incredulous. “Yeah… I’m an awful out of control addict because I like helping people. That makes sense.”

“You like our relationship the way that it is. Your role, as crappy as it is, is well defined and you feel like you get to be the “good guy” and the person that helps me out. You wouldn’t be able to handle it any other way.” House challenged; a penetrating quality now present in his gaze.

That hit a bit too close to home. Wilson nervously checked his watch and ran a hand through his hair. “This has been really interesting, but I’ve got to go. Look, if I promise to check in around lunch-time will you let me leave and stop with the warped psychoanalysis?”

House sniffed and sighed, throwing up his hands. “Whatever. I’m going to completely beat the crap out of my cold, so that maybe if you finally come to your senses or end up having to be admitting to the hospital, I’ll have all my faculties about so that I can fully appreciate the irony and enjoy having you say that I told you so and that I’m right.” And with that he sneezed a double into his robe and hobbled off to the bedroom.

Nice chapter. I'm slightly annoyed that Wilson is the sick one denying it now - I wanted it to be House!!!! But that's just personal opinion, and you write this so well I'm enjoying it even with Wilson as the sneezer...looking forward to more...

silentdreamer789

Sorry.... it totally started with House being the avoidant one- but then somehow that changed. I think that House just likes to interrogate Wilson. I'm Really glad that you are still enjoying it though. House & Wilson are a fun pair (I think). And I don't care if they are slashed or not- I still think that their relationship is a riot.

Archived