Sneeze Fetish Forum

Our Official T-Shirt

Wrigley

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just wondering if anyone actually bought and worn these shirts?

Sneesee has one. It's pink and it says "Bless All Sneezy Men". I saw it on her for myself. She wore it around Boston when she visited with myself and SNEEZE CATCHER last August. That girl's got guts of steal. :laugh:

Jesus christ she certainly does!! :eek: GO SNEESEE!!! You rock mate ;):hug:

:hug::lol::P:omg:

Just wondering if anyone actually bought and worn these shirts?

Sneesee has one. It's pink and it says "Bless All Sneezy Men". I saw it on her for myself. She wore it around Boston when she visited with myself and SNEEZE CATCHER last August. That girl's got guts of steal. :(

LMAO! If only I'd been in Boston that day! :laugh:

Oooh, then you would have HAD to say hi, right? :D

Jesus christ she certainly does!! :D GO SNEESEE!!! You rock mate ;):hug:

Awww, thanks. :blushing: I just like to have fun with this fetish, since I hid it for many, many years!!! And if I didn't get such a positive response from people over it, I probably wouldn't do it! However, lots of people encourage me to behave the way I do!!! :nohappy:

Are there any shirts that read, "I like female sneezing." ?

I actually made that shirt myself on customizedgirl.com. They have men's shirts, so if you wanted to, you could design your own and wear it. ;)

Ok ok, You all know that Im a graphics artist by now, so This is my attempts at it. (I made all these in about 10 minutes)

This is what would go on the front of the T-shirts

1.98401636rw4.th.gif

2. 93833883un2.th.gif

3. 89441521ha8.th.gif

Tell me what you think! And tell me if there's any other phrases you would like :(

~Tubas

Tubas, those are so awesome! Between you and (hippo), I want every single one of those shirts! :drool: Can you guys upload those designs on either customizedgirl.com, or cafepress.com?????

And here is the other

4. heowl9.th.gif

This would go on the back of the T-Shirt

yeaher8.th.gif

Ok, this is the shirt I want. :drool:

And here is the other

4. heowl9.th.gif

yeaher8.th.gif

Ok, this is the shirt I want. :drool:

I like where the hearts are on that shirt! That would look very hot on you, Jasmine!!! :drool:

And here is the other

4. heowl9.th.gif

yeaher8.th.gif

Ok, this is the shirt I want. :laugh:

I like where the hearts are on that shirt! That would look very hot on you, Jasmine!!! :unsure:

:blushing: Thanks baby.

And here is the other

4. heowl9.th.gif

yeaher8.th.gif

Ok, this is the shirt I want. :blushing:

I like where the hearts are on that shirt! That would look very hot on you, Jasmine!!! :unsure:

:blushing: Thanks baby.

He he he, anytime, baby! Oh, and yes, I went ahead and bought that one! I can't wait to get it, and then wear it out in public! :laugh:

:rolleyes: TEESHUUUURTS!!! You guys are BRILLIANT!

I want the one that says "real men aren't afraid to sneeze" :yes:

But really, people... NOTHING to sneeze at?! What good will that do us?? Our beloved fetish is EVERYTHING to sneeze at! Repeatedly! By as many gorgeous (fe)males as possible! Come on!

I'd like a shirt that says

"I'll GIVE you something to sneeze at!"

:rolleyes:

I'd like a shirt that says

"I'll GIVE you something to sneeze at!"

:drool:

I'm fond of this logo. What should be the pic to accompany it?

ok, i cant seem to join CafePress, sooo if anyone wants my design on a shirt :unsure: could Tubas.... if you're willing :unsure: Would you be able to upload my rather crappy design into your account thing.... if you want to of course. I dont mind :)

And i have an idea for that Maru-chan! :lol:

Ok ok, You all know that Im a graphics artist by now

Tubas those are awesome! :unsure: YOU'RE a graphic artist?!? :) I've no doubt by those designs.. but you're 14 like i am! :wacko: i thought you couldnt get a job like that until you've graduated... :unsure: Unless you just mean graphic artist like hobby style...ish? :lol: I have no idea what i'm saying :lol:

:unsure: Well technically, "nothing to sneeze at" means it's something to sit up and take notice of, to not dismiss. But Maru-chan, i like your slogan. :)

This is sticking to the basic simplistic theme i did in the last one (without the accidental boob thing happening :unsure: )

post-2398-1184066050_thumb.jpg

Kinda crap? Yes. I know :lol:

Oh, by the way, sorry about the 3 posts in a row thing... My computer is doing strange things over here..

Oh, I assure you I'm familiar with the phrase, I was just futzing around :)

But I LIKE that design you made! Teeheehee, pepper... We could do all sorts of varieties, too: a flower, a feather, a strand of blooming heather... (oh jeez, balls with the poetics!)

ok, i cant seem to join CafePress, sooo if anyone wants my design on a shirt :unsure: could Tubas.... if you're willing :unsure: Would you be able to upload my rather crappy design into your account thing.... if you want to of course. I dont mind :lol:

And i have an idea for that Maru-chan! :lol:

Sure, ill go ahead and get started on that :lol:

Ok ok, You all know that Im a graphics artist by now

Tubas those are awesome! :hug: YOU'RE a graphic artist?!? :laugh: I've no doubt by those designs.. but you're 14 like i am! :wacko: i thought you couldnt get a job like that until you've graduated... :unsure: Unless you just mean graphic artist like hobby style...ish? :unsure: I have no idea what i'm saying :lol:

Yeah, I do pretty much my own business in graphics. I do it for hobby most of the time. Ill show you how if you would like. :winkkiss:

You have a business at 14?! That's pretty friggin impressive mate! :laugh:

I do graphic work for my mum's work and websites + the odd commission, but nothing like that!

Oh, and I'd love to know more about it. Give me a PM someday :winkkiss:

:lmfao: Well technically, "nothing to sneeze at" means it's something to sit up and take notice of, to not dismiss. But Maru-chan, i like your slogan. :twisted:

This is sticking to the basic simplistic theme i did in the last one (without the accidental boob thing happening :lol: )

post-2398-1184066050_thumb.jpg

Kinda crap? Yes. I know :lol:

Oh, by the way, sorry about the 3 posts in a row thing... My computer is doing strange things over here..

Dude, I so love that t-shirt! As soon as Tubas has it uploaded on cafepress.com, I'm buying one! Love the pepper in the hand, (hippo)!

I saw it, and I can't wait to get one! Of course, I need to get paid first. But thanks to all of you lovely artists for taking up this challenge! I love the results, and would like one of each! ;)

I saw it, and I can't wait to get one! Of course, I need to get paid first. But thanks to all of you lovely artists for taking up this challenge! I love the results, and would like one of each! ;)

Hah! For real? ;) Well im honoured mate! :lol:

I can do any more designs or slogans that you can think of (or anyone else) or clean up the other designs a bit if you want :lol:

Archived