Sneeze Fetish Forum

When your fetish was born?

StrongestSneeze

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I've always been "interested" in sneezes but I think when I was about 13 and in 7th grade when I realized it was an actual fetish. Then somehow I found a Delphi Forums sneeze forum, then somehow ended up on Yahoo! Group, which eventually led me to here!

And I've been going strong ever since! :)

My fetish was born when I was. :) When my mother sneezed, and I came flying out of the womb! :rolleyes:

haha!!! thats good :lol:

For me I remember being overly interested in cartoons with sneezing and playing doctor even at a preschool age (sorry I haven't a clue of an exact date). As the years passed it continued to turn into stories with males characters getting sick by falling into rivers and me taking care of them. hehe Since I'm a huge build ups fan I remember getting really hung up on those even from a young age.

Once I got my hands on the internet when I was about around 12 perhaps I searched into yahoo for anime or book characters sneezing. I came across serotica first. I freaked out. I thought....was that what I had been doing. I knew I was way too interested in sneezing. What had driven me to search for that in the first place if it wasn't something. So even though I was way too young to be reading those stories I did. The funny part is I actually thought some of it was gross. Its expected looking back. I barely understood what I was feeling. Then through that I found tarotgal's page. Thats where I listened to my first wavs. I think that was the third phase for me. I remember listening quietly late at night on the speakers (haha no headphones). I didn't know why I wanted to listen. But this was when I knew I was too far in to go back.

Thinking back now....I think being actually interested in people sneezing rather the made up/cartoon/tv came for sure second for me. Unless I guess I was playing doctor with people, I suppose. :) very curious....

Welcome :) Nothing weird about it :drool: Well..... if there is, then we're all weird :wub:

Weirdos of the world, unite! :D

Guest dustbunni3

i've had this fetish sine i was about 3. aftre i was taught (in health class) what being 'turned on ' was, it still took me 2 years to put 2 & 2 together.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm, I can't remember when it started. My earliest memory of liking sneezes was when I watched a Muppet Show video and Gonzo sneezed a couple of times because a feather tickled his nose. I properly 'got into it' when I was about 14 and started looking up episodes of my fave tv shows that had sneezing in them, especially ones from illness, and fan fiction stories that had sneezes in them. I thought I was a right weirdo and didn't tell anyone. Then a few months back, I typed sneezing into Wikipedia and found a page about sneeze fetishism, and I was like 'woah this is what I have'. Then I found this site and the rest is history. :D

I'm so glad that when i came on here, that people admitted they felt "weird" about sneezing before the onset of sexual maturity. I'm not alone! My first memory is being lent a book, of the Wuzzles, and in the book there was this story about how the croc fakes a cold, and there's loads of sneezing and butterbear takes care of him. i read it again and again every night, i must have been about 8 or so, but as i was doing it, i felt like i was doing something "wrong". Wrong, in the sense that i felt i couldnt read it in front of other people or show them, it was something i liked to read in secret.

After that i remember , pre this forum, i googled sneeze, and found some stuff on the internet. it was a site, but not styled as a fetish, it was more innocuous than that, something like "sneezing is hot" i think. i thought i just "liked" it or thought it was cute, but then i started to get, erm, lets say a "physical reaction" to it, after i'd spent some time looking at it.

the word "fetish" was first used by my friend. i have never told anybody and never would, but in my teen years i think i was saying a bit tooooo much about people. Because i didn't recognise it as a fetish, i had no problems with saying "oh he's cute when hes ill" "aww, i just want to take care of him.." that type of thing, now i link it with being sexual, i'm a bit too paranoid about what i say! because of this my friend called what i had/have, jokingly " a vulnerability fetish". i think it was because of this, i kind of started calling it that in my mind, then started thinking about it. Maybe thats when i googled or searched sneezing or sneezing fetish. this just confirmed what i already knew, but what's great about this forum is although we all enjoy sneezing we enjoy different bits of it. i love meeting fellow cold whores on here. doesn't make me feel so sadistic!! :)

Probably around age 5. Although I'll admit I had no clue it actually had a name until about a year and a half ago when I found this forum. :laugh: One of my first experiences was The Flinstones where Fred turns into an Ape from taking allergy medicine.

my story is much the same as many of yours.

had it my whole life.. at some point realized it was sexual.

for some time, i thought i was a compete freak.

and then i found you guys.

:laugh:

Guest Serenity

Watching cartoons as a kid, and being particularly interested in the episodes where people sneezed. I recall counting sneezes every time, hiding my hands so others wouldn't know I was counting and start asking me why.

for some time, i thought i was a compete freak.

and then i found you guys.

^_^

And realized you are a compleat freak! :laugh: [just kidding]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UncommonCold

As for me, it isn't really sneeze that does it. It's the common cold. My fetish has always been there since I was four. Throughout my childhood, I'd have nightly fantasy about colds. I even pretended to have a cold.

My related fetish is sadomasochism. When I was nine, my little brother was sick with an awful cold and was feverish. I was overwhelmed with the desire to torture him, and I did. I pushed him to the ground. He begged breathlessly for mercy. It was such a thrill. Before that, I had taken pleasure in hurting others since kindergarten. You can say that my colds fetish is a part of sadomasochism. It's seeing misery induced by colds that does it for me.

• 1 month later...
Guest Katu

Mine started when I was about 3 or 4 when I was watching a Sonic the Hedgehog episode,where Sonic got stuck under a bell with a 'sneeze bomb'(I WANT ONE.) and started sneezing like crazy!

I realized it was a fetish when I typed sneeze into wikipedia and found out the fetish.Then I joined the site and drooled over lots of the fics.XDDD

I was about 11 then.

Now I'm 12 and I have told 4 of my friends about it,and they took it okay.

One of them (Let's call her S) sneezes about....20 or so times a day( :) ),she sneezes in sixes.

And they're all like: 'Hi'chi!' quite fast and it's SO CUTE!!! :drool:

Now she sometimes fake sneezes for me or when she does really sneeze,she glances at me and smiles.It's actually pretty sweet.

They all took it much better than I thought they'd take it.

And I actually told one of the others (R,let's call her) about the SFF,and she said: 'Wow,there's a whole community?'

I was like:'Well,yeah! :) '

My story is boring..

XDD :blushing::laugh:

I first noticed my fetish when I was 6 years old and my teacher had a cold and sneezed several times. It never really has been sexual for me, just fascinating. I always thought I was weird and abnormal until about 8 months ago when I discovered it was a real fetish.....

Hmm... this is a toughy... I guess it was just "always there". I remember being very little (3-5?) and going out of my way to sneeze in front of my parents to get attention. I'd always try and sniffle, or rub my nose alot if I didn't need to sneeze, to get them to ask if I was catching cold, or if my nose was bothering me, etc. *cringe*

I distinctly remember sitting in my mom's lap and squinting into the sun, trying to make myself sneeze when I was about 5. I got out about four or five of them, and was unashamedly enjoying her attention and blesses (lol she has such a cute hebrew accent). Although, a few years later I started feeling REALLY uncomfortable for a period whenever I would sneeze in front of them, and either tried to stifle or hold them in. :lol:

Guest Quibby

I've had my fetish for awhile. When I was about 5 or 6 I was, like many others, fascinated with the Sesame Street segments about sneezing. Especially the song with all the barnyard animals, which unfortunately can't be found anywhere on the net and no one has it taped. :-(

I had been wary about the fetish for most of my life in Elementary School. I did know I liked sneezes & had fantasies about people sneezing, but didn't think much about it. Probably in fourth or fifth grade I realized it, by realized I mean I thought I was a freak :lmfao:.

I think I'm one of those who's had it all my life... I remember being about 4 or so, and getting all kinds of pleasure in playing a game in where I'd have a girl who was over pretend to have a cold and sneeze again and again... I also agree with that "funny feeling" idea too. I don't know that it was necessarily between my legs, but it was definitely a unique sensation - kind of almost like what it feels like when you run a finger lightly along the lines on the palm of you hand (try it and see if anyone agrees with me).

I found the community a while ago, I think I was about 12, and was home for the school for the day and blessedly alone with the computer for the first time ever and my mum had left the internet on by accident (it used to be passworded). So I decided to type in "sneezing girls" and I stumbled across the Sneezing Girls site and pretty much just reveled in it. It wasn't long before I found Bondi's page (now THAT was a mental overload lol), and soon after, this wondefulamazing forum as well. It just rocks not to feel like a freak anymore.

Guest Quibby

When I was a kid I remember we would do this song in preschool and all the kids had to do whatever action the music said, and one of the things was sneeze...at this time sneezing was just an interest, not an eroticism...and for whatever reason I was very uncomfortable with it. I started bawling one day and all of the teachers must have thought I was some crazy little child because I refused to participate in the song, saying "I don't want to have to sneeze." I was like, 4 years old. And then also, in the book called The Mitten, there's a scene where the bear sneezes and all the little animals get forced out of this mitten they are hiding in because they're all retarded, and I also cried and threw a fit when we had to reenact that scene.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LadyErisana

I think I've always been fascinated by sneezing for many years, but never thought of it as a fetish till I started college. I remember one day I was sitting in the computer lab at my local community college, and I happened to stumble upon the "sneezefic archive" website. suddenly I was engrossed in all of these stories where characters were primarily sneezing etc., and that's when I discovered what I had was a fetish. ever since I've been very intersted in the whole situation, though I am VERY private about it. no one IRL knows about this, and for now I'd like to keep it that way :D

Guest Callmecrazy

Whoo! Been a while since I posted

Anywhoo I think my fetish was born really early in life too. I was always fascinated with sneezing. My faves as a wee girl was Sonic the Hedgehog! :D I recognized my fetish when I was like 12 and the whole online fetish world was pretty new. I used to be really ashamed of it, but now I embrace it! And I have a boyfriend who induces for me since I told him :D

just a gentle reminder:

While its great to be able to talk about when the fetish began, please keep in mind, you cant sexualize minors (even yourselves). Its one thing to say you had a certain awareness as a child....its a whole different story to mention pleasuring yourself as one.

With that in mind... we return you to your regularly scheduled thread...

• 3 weeks later...

It's interesting to see that the fetish started out at different points in our lives. For many, it was very young, while for others (aka LadyErisana), there was always a fascination but never a realization that it was a fetish until nearly adulthood.

For myself, let's see... I, too, have always been "fascinated" by sneezing, more or less captivated. When I was twelve, I was Googling sneeze for the nth time, and I found - what else? - Sneeze Fetish Forum on like the umpteenth page. I don't remember. But anyway, I was like :D when I looked up the word "fetish" in the dictionary. For the rest of that night, I continously told myself "I don't have a fetish, I don't have a fetish..." I was, obviously, wrong. :blushing:

I hate to come over as a grumpy old man, especially when foolish and fond is more the ticket, but am I no longer allowed even to say that I masturbated over sneezes from the ******, if not before?

What next; are we not to mention menstruation? Apart from the fact that many people here would have nothing left to post about, it is extremely harmful for children, especially those who come here, not to be easily able to get straightforward information about this sort of thing.

Archived