Sneeze Fetish Forum

Love/Hate Relationship

Hey LG -

I've got you on my AIM and I've been checking on and off but haven't caught you yet!

My screen name is my user initials (HT) and number following. Hopefully soon we'll catch one another? Hopefully!

How are things?

HT

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i feel for you immensely...i can't stand it when a family member or a close friend of the same sex or even my dog sneezes, i feel like i need to leave the room and be alone to talk myself out of it. i remember watching the wonder years episode when the girl with the large nose was about to sneeze, with my mom and brother in the room, and i freaked and had to go upstairs and pretend to use the bathroom until i knew it was over...it's rough, but what can you do?

does the cost of having the fetish really outweigh the benefit?

Hey HT!

Ok, I've got your name specifically on my list now. But I really don't get on all that often so it's not surprising we're missing each other. HOWEVER, did you happen to notice the creation of an email account along with the new names. :P So now we have new emails...new emails which we both know... Problem solved entirely? It's possible! I've sent you an email on what you said your name was, so just send me one back if you get it and we'll have to celebrate!!

12 to 6- Thanks! Glad to know HT and I haven't entirely lost everyone else on this site with our lengthy trials. And it's just so ridiculous, isn't it? That it's this huge uncomfortable thing when it's in the wrong atmosphere, nearly intolerable! But your right, what can you do? Haha, as Trouble and I have been trying to find out. And if you're leaning on the side of still enjoying the fetish even though you have those moments, your farther along than we are. But still, if you ever want to vent about them or even try to find some way around the problems, keep in touch! The more minds we have the merrier.

-LG

Aaaaaaaannnnnnd the irony that right when we figure it out I become a full member. But you're still not, so that's ok. We might get a bit of a jump on the communication this way at least. :P

does the cost of having the fetish really outweigh the benefit?

I can quite honestly say... for most of us, anyway... that's a resounding, "NO!" my friend. :whistle: I feel really bad for you if you don't feel that way, though. I know it can get rough sometimes - I mean, most male sneezes, not just those from family members, really kinda skeeve me out. I mean, you practice not having an outward reaction, but all in all, it's not a pleasant experience for me. I guess I should feel lucky that it just seems worth it to me to put up with the bad bits about having the fetish in order to have the good parts stick around. I mean, you have to admit that the benefits rock, right? It's freakin' sweet to be able to get turned on by something people do all the time, involuntarily, without giving it a second thought most of the time. :twisted:

LG/HT-

I'm glad that you guys can now PM and communicate in any way you see fit, but I would encourage you to not forget that many other people on the board have been where you are. You might be suprised at what you might find out from some of the other members. We do care, and we want to be there for you both as you explore adn deal with the fetish in all its aspects.

man, i hear all of you with this, but honestly, LostGirl, after holding this in all of my life around my friends and especially family, it just seems that it will never go away, the utmost embarassing feelings we get when a family member has an allergy attack, or a close friend. it's actually something i was thinking about this weekend when i had some free time, the ones who know about my fetish side are the ones who i feel i trust and never feel those uncomfortable feelings around. there are only 2 or 3 of them, but i gotta say it makes the difference.

lostgirl, hopefully ill be accepted by the forum soon and i'd love to chat

Archived