Sneeze Fetish Forum

COLD FETISH!?!?

White Rose

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have a look around the discussion boards you will find there are many of us who feel the same way! Wecome to the forum. :P

I guess you could say that. I'm mostly fond of the sneezing, but colds in general do turn me on a bit. I like the nurturing aspect, as do many of us here.

Like Vetinari said. B)

And yes, I LOVE them, and have loved as long as I remember. SLDKFJLSKDJF. The sexiest thing there is.

And welcome to the forum.

Mine is definitely more of a cold fetish than a sneeze fetish. If someone is sneezing because of allergies or pepper or dust or the like, it catches my attention, but I don't really get off unless someone is sick and contagious. That's always been a turn on for me, from as far back as I can remember.

Mine is definitely more of a cold fetish than a sneeze fetish. If someone is sneezing because of allergies or pepper or dust or the like, it catches my attention, but I don't really get off unless someone is sick and contagious. That's always been a turn on for me, from as far back as I can remember.

YEP I know what you mean !

C

Yeah I think about maybe half of people prefer colds, the other half allergies? There are threads about it in general discussion.

Definitely agree, I also like it when people get colds.

I usually prefer allergies, because colds are more of an opertunity to play mommy for me rather than get turned on :twisted:

But I've been going through a phase latley where stuffy noses...conjested speech...

*diesofhappy*

I love seeing women with colds. The red nose, the blocked nose and voice that comes with that!!. All very sexy stuff.....Plus the blows that it brings, heavenly!

I really like when people get colds. Is there any "fetish" like that?

:P In theory, there could be a fetish for anything. I'm not sure where fetishes come from, but I think it might be classical conditioning. Anything can be a fetish. I can definitely see thi being a fetish all in it's self without a link to sneezing, coughing, nose blowing or any of the above. It all depends on the person. :P

• 1 year later...

Oh yeah,

I'm feeling the same way!!

Exspecially when a cute boy gets a cold and is ashamed to blow his nose,

first sniffling, and lots of sneezing, then a nice hanky blow...

Yummy!!

I love it !

You're not alone ;-)

If I'm not the one who gets it, then colds are very adorable!!

Me, I especially like getting it.

Indeed! Me too. :P

my last cold was four years ago, but if I receive once again a cold, I wish a woman, it helps to blow my Nose

Me, I especially like getting it.

Indeed! Me too. :yes:

I'd prefer getting one from someone hot while in the act of shameless selfless caretaking.

I have more of a cold fetish than a sneeze fetish for sure. Or maybe I just have a caretaking fetish? I don't know, but colds are pretty much my favourite thing ever, anyway. :D

I am the same as with telltale 'bove me!!! You worded it perfectly... although I think allergies MIGHT be growing on me, just the TINSIEST little bit!!! (like .00008% :winkkiss:)

I whole-heartedly agree with this one. I've often thought that "cold fetishist" applies to me much more accurately than "sneeze fetishist." It's all in the congestion, exhaustion, fever, sneezing of course, and vulnerability. There's nothing that even comes close to colds... *shudder of happiness* :P

Nice topic and I loved reading all of your answers! :angry:

I must say that I am really an allergy lover, that really really gets me! :laugh:

But since my boyfriend has come home last weekend with a quite nasty cold I think I've changed my mind... I LOVE colds too!!

I love when he sneezes from allergies but colds are so...cute! He's there all stuffy and sneezy and always carrying a scrumpled up tissue with him (a thing that I LOVE) so...

:dead: HURRAY FOR COLDS!!

Nice topic and I loved reading all of your answers! :)

same!!!!!!

hmmmm..... what do you say everyone?

how about we treat ourselves....

lets talk about colds!!!!

what's the best thing that has ever happened to you as far as other people's colds or your own....

:shutup:

I'm agreeing with everything people have said about a cold fetish.

I go to fanfiction.net and just look stuff up, and even if it has no sneezing, I still get so turned on by it, though if there IS sneezing, it's a huge bonus.

I like it all, but I think I have a list of favorite symptoms.

1. Sneezing(obviously)

2. Fever(Puurrrr~)

3. Congestion

4. Sniffling

5. CONTAGION

6. Nose Blowing

7. Coughing

And then there's one that's not a symptom but is probably a MAJOR turn-on for most of us.

DENIAL.

1. Sneezing(obviously)

2. Fever(Puurrrr~)

3. Congestion

4. Sniffling

5. CONTAGION

6. Nose Blowing

7. Coughing

And then there's one that's not a symptom but is probably a MAJOR turn-on for most of us.

DENIAL.

OMG YES! Contagion is huge, I forgot about that. And denial as well, oh gorgeous denial. Or someone trying to work through a cold when they're obviously not feeling well. Also, care-taking. There are just so many awesome aspects to colds that it's hard to name them all!

1. Sneezing(obviously)

2. Fever(Puurrrr~)

3. Congestion

4. Sniffling

5. CONTAGION

6. Nose Blowing

7. Coughing

DENIAL.

OMG YES! Contagion is huge, I forgot about that. And denial as well, oh gorgeous denial. Or someone trying to work through a cold when they're obviously not feeling well. Also, care-taking. There are just so many awesome aspects to colds that it's hard to name them all!

Ooh... I like the way you guys think :laugh:

I LOVE denial

and caretaking especially

yum

tehe

Archived