Sneeze Fetish Forum

COLD FETISH!?!?

White Rose

Oh yes, all of it! And don't forget about the wonderful rosy red noses.. :) A red nose and a stuffy voice, finished with some wet, pitiful sniffling... oh there's nothing as adorable and sexy as a proper cold! :rolleyes::lol:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmm, yes, cold sneezes(or just colds in general...:)) are my favourite :bawl: Just the idea of contagion is also a turn on, it doesn't even need to happen...also I like the caretaking aspect, that's a big thing for me, and there's nothing cuter than someone looking after a sick friend/SO...

i totally agree with both of you!!

mmm

tehe

yeah, I love it when my best friend (i have mentioned her quite a bit on this forum) has a cold and her nose is all red and she's congested and sniffly (yet still doesnt admit she has a cold) hehe

oh no, not in a million years would she ever admit she was under the weather. that just doesnt happen with her. lol

she's one of those "big and tough" girls who "is never affected by anything (especially a non-existant cold) but once she knows that I know she has a cold, she is just SOO cute because she loves it when I take care of her (yet she still wont admit she's sick) hehe

i love that girl

anyway...... i got all rambly on you guys

tehe

all of this.

it's like some kind of evolutionary failsafe---being attracted to the unhealthy ones. all kinds of respiratory infections. wtf is THAT what gets my motor running.

there's just something about it i'm at a total loss to explain. it used to seem like a malicious fetish [i dislike the word, but..] to have---how weird to want to see someone brought low. but it's not some pitying nursy thing either. if i was going to try really hard to justify it, it's maybe related to wanting to value their well state---it's wanting to see them damaged so then you can see them recover. maybe. but then you just want them to get sick again. god i don't know.

i think i might be alone in this forum in that i don't need the sneezing part to have my attention drawn by a cold, but i feel much less guilty about thinking about "nuisance" head colds than i do about more serious chest/cough colds and they're def. both very attractive to me.

[i don't want to catch it, though, whatever it is! i want to be always the control group, the unaffected. like being a "stone butch".]

That's an extremely interesting point you make, looking at the evolutionary explanation to this. Illness fetishes in particular seem the opposite of advantageous; it would instead make sense for people to be attracted to healthy, athletic people who could produce the best offspring. I know there has been a lot of speculative conversation on this board about what this fetish is exactly, where did it come from, is it nurture or nature, etc. Fetishes make absolutely no sense in terms of evolution, so it's all some kind of strange, irrational behavior. Not that it's wrong or harmful, I think in many cases this fetish helps people get acquainted with their sexuality, but I ask that question a lot too... why?

I think it would be funny if somehow this fetish was an evolutionary strongpoint, and a million years in the future everyone would find illness and sneezing attractive. :razz:

all of this.

it's like some kind of evolutionary failsafe---being attracted to the unhealthy ones. all kinds of respiratory infections. wtf is THAT what gets my motor running.

there's just something about it i'm at a total loss to explain. it used to seem like a malicious fetish [i dislike the word, but..] to have---how weird to want to see someone brought low. but it's not some pitying nursy thing either. if i was going to try really hard to justify it, it's maybe related to wanting to value their well state---it's wanting to see them damaged so then you can see them recover. maybe. but then you just want them to get sick again. god i don't know.

i think i might be alone in this forum in that i don't need the sneezing part to have my attention drawn by a cold, but i feel much less guilty about thinking about "nuisance" head colds than i do about more serious chest/cough colds and they're def. both very attractive to me.

[i don't want to catch it, though, whatever it is! i want to be always the control group, the unaffected. like being a "stone butch".]

oh, you're not alone! heck no!

i love people with colds, the sneezing just adds to the beauty of a juicy cold!

an i totally agree with everything that you brought up!

thats a great way of looking at it

That's an extremely interesting point you make, looking at the evolutionary explanation to this.

perhaps, actually, it's the reverse. meant to weed out weirdos like me.

"oh! you appear to have pneumonia! adorable! kiss me!"---and then i catch it and die.

Haha, natural selection at work. :D I've thought that too, how the hell does this benefit me when all I want is to throw myself at someone who is a mass of germy contagion? In all seriousness, though, these fetishes are hard to explain and I don't think they have a real meaning one way or the other. My opinion is that as long as a sneeze/cold fetishist is not harming or thinking about harming another being, it's there and might as well be enjoyed. I mean sure, I drool at the thought of people with colds, but I'm not going out and trying to get people sick. That would complete negate the attractiveness of the situation. So I don't think there's any reason to feel guilty or weird about it, this is a fairly harmless fetish as far as fetishes go. :teehee:

• 4 weeks later...

Yes I would not say that I really like sneezes all that much compared to congestion and sniffling, I LOVE cold voices. *dies*

all of this.

oh, you're not alone! heck no!

i love people with colds, the sneezing just adds to the beauty of a juicy cold!

nope definitely not alone. I like colds no matter what the symptoms are, I think I like all cold symptoms pretty much equally, sneezes are nice but so is everything else :D It's weird though, I get kind of embarrassed talking about sickness in real life, I don't think I could ever be the care-taking type, I just like 'watching' people with colds (mostly in fiction but sometimes in real life if it's someone attractive haha)

I like allergies, too, but even with them, I like the PROCESS (setting the sneezing aside as its own thing.) With a cold, there are so many steps, from contagion as far down as you want to take it, then building them back up, but having them still be lingeringly vulnerable - mrow! :D

The thing for me is that it really is just in fiction. In real life, I do feel kind of squishy over some of the symptoms of a cold - but it's more a want-to-pet thing instead of a want-to-jump-bones thing. And it's only some things, with some people. I don't know why, but I enjoy it, and reading and writing about it all is certainly harmless, so hey, why not?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm agreeing with everything people have said about a cold fetish.

I go to fanfiction.net and just look stuff up, and even if it has no sneezing, I still get so turned on by it, though if there IS sneezing, it's a huge bonus.

I like it all, but I think I have a list of favorite symptoms.

1. Sneezing(obviously)

2. Fever(Puurrrr~)

3. Congestion

4. Sniffling

5. CONTAGION

6. Nose Blowing

7. Coughing

And then there's one that's not a symptom but is probably a MAJOR turn-on for most of us.

DENIAL.

Pretty much this, though Sneezing isn't my big thing, but the cough and fever~~~ :D

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Nurseboy

Mine is definitely more of a cold/sickness/caretaking fetish than a strict sneeze fetish. Colds get me going, while allergies or induced sneezes really do nothing for me. I have to have the contagion factor most of the time.

Like others, I love the stuffy voice, but fever is one of my favorites. A little bit of chills, just enough to make a girl's skin slightly goosebumpy, will also get my attention. As far as denial, I'm into the vulnerable, exhausted girl who might resist initially... but who really wants to rest her head on my chest and just be cared for.

• 4 weeks later...

LOVE IT. Sneezing is still my favourite, but colds/sickness/sick people in general are right up there. I love H/C so I think that's part of it - I'm also a sadist, so that might be part of it too, haha! But yes, def. share your cold fetish here, friend. *salutes*

• 2 weeks later...

I might have come in here already before, but I'll write again. :D

Someone wrote earlier: Yes I would not say that I really like sneezes all that much compared to congestion and sniffling, I LOVE cold voices. *dies*

I would have to agree, though some well-placed sneezes are nice, and the stuffiness following. I'm into the whole, just hold me I feel like crap thing, not so much the I'm not going to stop till I have no choice deal. I want to nurture, help them, snuggle close to them, not have a discussion on how sick someone is or isn't, because by that point I think maybe it'd be pretty obvious they were.

And I've been like this since I was a kid. I remember how shocked I was when I found you guys out here online. *boggle* I was shocked to say the least, but then oh so relieved! :):clapping:

I don't like coughs so much, unless they're dry and the person gets really hoarse and weak in the voice. The really wheezy, congested coughs remind me too much of struggling to breathe when I had uncontrolled asthma as a teen. No thanks. *shudders*

Tied for first would be stuffy voice and nice sniffles from a nose that's really stuffy.

sore throat/weak voice.

fever/chills/more of the same.

Kind of as an aside, but no less nice are some cold sneezes that make the guy even more estuffy. Well anyone, but guys moreso for the turn-on aspect. With women it's very good too, just not sexual.

• 8 months later...
I like it all, but I think I have a list of favorite symptoms.

1. Sneezing(obviously)

2. Fever(Puurrrr~)

3. Congestion

4. Sniffling

5. CONTAGION

6. Nose Blowing

7. Coughing

And then there's one that's not a symptom but is probably a MAJOR turn-on for most of us.

DENIAL.

OMG YES! Contagion is huge, I forgot about that. And denial as well, oh gorgeous denial. Or someone trying to work through a cold when they're obviously not feeling well. Also, care-taking. There are just so many awesome aspects to colds that it's hard to name them all!

Gah...so perfect!

For me...I'd have to say. Fever is my main fetish. I've always been like that...since I was like a kid. But I love all the stuff that comes with illness to.

Checking for fever, SNEEZING, Coughing, general tired drousyness...FLUSHED face...pale face too in some causes...hehe....sick people just make me happy So...I freaking love colds. But deinal...is like...Godly awesome. "I'm not...He...heKeTSHU...sick..." Hahaha...sexy liar. I love it all really. SO much. But I feel it branches from my fever fetish more so than another source. ^_^ Anyway, yeah...awesome.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Mmm, yes, cold sneezes(or just colds in general...tonguesmiley.gif) are my favourite biggrin.png Just the idea of contagion is also a turn on, it doesn't even need to happen...also I like the caretaking aspect, that's a big thing for me, and there's nothing cuter than someone looking after a sick friend/SO...

I have just come to the realization that I might be more of a cold fetishist than a sneeze fetishist-- actually the whole attraction of the sneeze is that fact that from a young age I was taught that if someone sneezed on you or in your face you'd automatically get a cold and that was taboo :) I am lucky to be with an amazing man that seems to have a weak immune system when it comes to anything respitory related, so I have a lot of opportunities to get him to infect me. To me its not quite so much the nurturing and caretaking, although I do that for him because I love him... its the chance that he might "accidentally" pass the infection off on me.

Anyone else really fantasize about someone deliberately trying to infect you? For me I wouldn't infect anyone (wouldn't want to share) but I really want my SO to purposely GIVE me something respitory (can't spell)!

• 4 months later...

I think I am more of a cold fetishist, in which sneezing is a major factor. :D

The wet, liquidy sniffles :) and the congested voice :) and feverrr :D are absolutely adorable, ya know??

*does happy dance*

Archived