Sneeze Fetish Forum

COLD FETISH!?!?

White Rose

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colds are just... Amazing. Coughing and fever and paleness and many things which if I continue to describe will lead nowhere mentally healthy...

yea, though for me it also has the effect of making it that much more gross when people I'm not into get sick

Yes, exactly!!!!

• 6 months later...

oohhh i love this topic i adore colds it brings out the nurse in me i supose we could say i still waiting to be played with and sneezed on though....,

My favourite sneezes are cold sneezes, but I'm too grossed out by the germ factor in real life to cuddle someone with a sneezy cold. :(

• 3 weeks later...

i'm like almost 100% cold/sickness-only when it comes to the fetish. for me it's probably a hurt/comfort fetish even more so than a sneezing/sickness fetish blushsmiley.gif but if there's one thing i (and probably all of us, haha) have learned from this forum it's that everyone's preferences are vastly different! yes.gif

Women sneezing from colds are definatly my favorite sneezes by far. But its the other aspects of how the cold affects a woman that do it for me too. The red/runny/stuffy nose etc.

• 1 month later...

My favourite sneezes are cold sneezes, but I'm too grossed out by the germ factor in real life to cuddle someone with a sneezy cold. sadsmiley.gif

Eeeeexactly! D:

Contagion has got to be my #1 thing, but in real life, I can't even say "sick". I deem it a four-letter word. It's a strange thing indeed, but hey, I'm not complaining.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say colds definitely have more of an effect than allergies do. Because I get to look after them as well :3 plus I feel like more people are prone to cuddling when they are sick :)

Ohh yes. Sweet colds. Sneezing. Fever. Chills. Stuffiness. And yes: DENIAL!!!

I actually think I'm coming down with one myself. Is it strange that I'm a bit excited?

Archived