Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chui

Spoo

Here’s to a person who’s sweet, patient, and absolutely full of positive life when it comes to being a mod around the forum. :bleh: Not to mention her frequent bouts of random insanity are always fun! :notworthy:

She’s an excellent writer and has made me crack up and cry on a few occasions ( in a good way, of course :lol: )

Thanks for everything, chui. You’re soooo awesome!

I love you, girl! :hug:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seconded. Chui is a complete angel (pun definitely intended by the way dear :bleh:). :notworthy: Many dozens of hugs to you~ Hail Chui! :hug::lol:

I agree completely! Chui has always been sweet and very encouraging and helpful and she actually reads my stupid stories and leaves comments. She's made me feel very welcome in this forum. Thanks chui!!

Chui is like like toadily wonderful! Where would we be without her, and her couchiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Three cheers for Chui ! She's been very good at showing me the ropes (now where *is* that rope...?). Much appreciated.

ZOMG, CHUI!!! I love that girl! I'm new here, but she's made me feel completely and totally 100% welcome! She's fun, crazy, supportive, great humored about being a mod and gives out free cheesecake! I could write until my fingers bled and still wouldn't be near describing her awesomeness! So here's to you Chui! Thanks for being the amazing, wonderful, sweet, spastic person you are!

FREE GLOMP! *GLOMP!!!*

:eek:

:cryhappy::blushing::cryhappy:

:pile:

omg... you guys.... *is so incredibly flustered and full of flaily waza right now*

dove: :cheers: I'm so glad that you have come here to share the madness play with us!

:pat: ZOMG! *GLOMP* *flails* :wub: arigato! here's to many more mischiefs and mayhems!!

atchoum: *tosses rope* this is a special, never-gets-lost, toad-made, modding rope! its great to be working with you now!!!

count: *hugs and glomps with many many couchii* you know i couldnt do it without you!

kittentissues: :hug: flailing dragons and princesses with scepters and gnomes and oh goodness!

zneeze: ear! ear! or was that eye! eye! :unsure: oh what the heck... :hug:

Dawnie: aw hon! :hug: you boulder yourself!!

rlygny: *sniff sniff* omg... you're stories are so awesome!!! its a honor to read them, and im so glad you are here! thank you hon. :hug:

HoL: :eek: you have toad-patterned socks?!?!?! omg... you're like the coolest admin ever!!!! (and not just becuase of the socks!)

TYS: :hypoc: and many dozens to you as well :hug: *poke* whups... that slipped out... :whistle:

and of course.... the bestest writing partner in all the world!!!

SPOO!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: *runs about madly flailing until gets smacked with harisen from one smexalicious monk* ow.... dude...lady, you have to be one of the coolest and sweetest and most amazingest people i know! *GLOMP GLOMP AND DOUBLE-GLOMP* omg... just :wub:

*runs in and spanks Chui with a snuff toad*

:)

I totally love Chui too! :whistle::blushing:

I'm officially entering the ILCC (I love Chui Club :)!!) yes yes :whistle:

*blushes furiously* you guuuuys!!! now i'm all embarassed... :cryhappy:

:heart: ya'll are the bestest bunch of peeps ever!

i love chui club???? :P *glomps Missy* :hug:

and Vet... i spank back :D you should probably keep that in mind too, TYS :)

and Vet... i spank back :)

*hands over the birch twigs (disguised as a snuff toad) and prepares to RUN*

Indeed, I surely should. For it would be so unpleasant if you were to spank me... :P:)

I will naturally make every effort to avoid such an event... :D

YAY CHUI! I want to be in the ILCC too!! She is very welcoming and friendly and I love all her comments, stories, rants etc. They always find a way to make me smile. :laugh:

*hides under desk* ok...now really, ya'll have embarassed the utter toads out of me! :blushing:

SB: *GLOMP* :group: i'm glad my rantings are as amusing as i plan them to be...

and: beware... for i shall *POUNCE* and cart you off to live with me and the invisible hotties in my head.... (alas...such torture, however will you survive...)

Vet: if you run... i'll have to chase you... and should you happen to trip on the snuff toads i've squeed in my utter flailyness, well.... :twisted:

TYS: :sweatdrop:promises, promises...

and just so we don't forget:

:laugh:

Isn`t luff a sailing term?

Prepare to gybe!

Archived