Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chui

Spoo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ladies,and indeed gentleman, I am shocked comma shocked.

That was Speedy's first post, yet no one has offered him a Camembert or even a pork pie.

If I were a mod, i would administer a new kind of discipline; a spanking.

Chui is top, especially her nose , of which i have custardy.

So welcome, Speedy! Help yourself from the meatsafe; there's a nice pork pie somewhere there.

Byre?

Oh no! *hangs head in shame*

Speedy comma what a wonderful way to comma spend your first and as yet comma only posting. Comma.

Sire! *steals Count de Tisza's nose for own evil purposes*

ChuiYouCouldNeverDeserveASpankingHoweverAsPunishmentForBothOfUsIThinkWeShouldSneezeOnEachO

therIncessantlyExclamationMark

IncidentallyDoYouKnowWhoTheseLadiesAndGentlemenMightBeToWhomCountDeTiszaRefersQuestionMark

IHaveNotSeenAnySuchPeopleAroundHereExceptingOfCourseTheCountHimselfWhoLookedVeryLadylikeIn

HisPinkDressAsIRecallFullstop

ofspacecoursespaceyouspacearespacerightcommaspacewespacesimplyspacemustexclamationpointasp

acespankingspaceforspaceusspacebothexclamationpointexclamationpointspacecolonnaughtycolon (naughty colon :twisted::) )

andspacehespacedidspacelookspacequitespaceladylikedotdotdot

ofspacecoursespaceyouspacearespacerightcommaspacewespacesimplyspacemustexclamationpointasp

acespankingspaceforspaceusspacebothexclamationpointexclamationpointspacecolonnaughtycolon (naughty colon :twisted::bawl: )

andspacehespacedidspacelookspacequitespaceladylikedotdotdot

Ummmm.....Pardon?

Lets see.....a translation:

"of course you are right, we simply must! asp

acespanking for us both!! :naughty: (naughty colon :):lmfao: )

and he did look quite ladylike..."

Goodknees, only two exclamation markpoints after the acespanking!!!!!

Nice asp btw!

I am hereby filing an injunction to prevent Count de Tizsa from taking custardy of chui's nose, on the grounds that I want it for my own nefarious... *ahem* I mean, charitable purposes. Yes. :naughty:

Incidentally, I'm also quite fond of chui's asp... so I think I'll file for custody of that too. :):hypoc:

I'm getting confused. So, to play for time my barrister is seeking the immediate discharge of that injunction, which was clearly impoperly obtained; as to the asp, its custardy will have to wait for a full hearing.

My barrister casts "Magic Missile" at your barrister as a 12th-level sorcerer. 5d4+5 Damage! No save! :)

(Ahhh, if only court proceedings were more like D&D...)

Crap!!! I knew Summon Monster IX would backfire on my one of these days...

And chui, ostensibly, noone but you has custardy at the moment, as it's still your nose and pending your decision... :cry:

*throws previously stolen Count de Tisza's nose into the jousting arena*

• 2 weeks later...

CHui can you juggle with three noses? *offers my own despite a degree of intermittent dampness*

Archived