Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chui

Spoo

hey now! leave my "titty's" out of this!

(sorry... couldnt help myself... :innocent: )

Spoodoodle!!!!! *glomptacklepouncesquee* :P

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick. Roger the ship's boy!

*Zoidberg voice* Oh, the puns! Whooop whoopwhoopwhoopwhoop whoop! *scuttles away*

ooooh.... that sounds Jolly....

It may be an amazon experience. Just be careful you don't swallow.

Beast voice: "The puns, the puns"

Of course, Amazons only have one titty; but then, come to think of it so do Swallows.

Can we get back to the messy sneezing now? Or perhaps the matters could be combined...

*swims in Coniston Water then sneezes messily on the Count and then on Chui.....seeing as this is her thang*

• 2 weeks later...

Oh well, just as well you waited as my sneezes may currently be contagious.... :omg:

*sits down and watches Chui and the Count*

^_^

How are you sneezing ,Chuiii? I thought the Vetskaya had got me, but danmme, I haven't had a good sneeze for...hours.

Answer: A. girlily

B. Boylily

No. It's Chui's job to sneeze on TYS.

*waves Cook's match at Count*

Please do forgive the lateness! I was detained! *bows* But I had to pop in and pay my respects to an awesome friend that is Chui! Seriously girl, you write wrong to die for, you have a great sense of humor, you're incredibly understanding and sensitive and you have really good taste in men to haunt your mind.

Which reminds me... *whistles for muses* As thanks for the awesome, I bring Goku with chocolate sauce, Vegeta with monk-proof ki cuffs, and Melanus has a cheese cake somewhere in those robes but... you might have to look. :drool:

Do have fun, dear. You've earned it. :P

count, its been most boylily i would think, so harsh and uncontainable... :drool:

vet... whatever will you do with that match? :D

sorry TYS...i have to go delve into an invisible boy's robes right now... ill sneeze upon you later :P

and of course, darling Mew.... you are so wonderful! more wonderful and amazing than i ever would have imagined when you first stumbled upon us, and i love you dearly! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to add some of my thoughts here as well. I would like to thank you Chui, though we've never really talked too much, I do notice how friendly you are to each and every newcomer to the forum always offering them cheesecake. Though it's funny to you, I believe that you're partly the reason that outsiders feel so welcome here.

:twisted: why thank you Chris. you know, I love this place... and i really would like everyone to have a similarly enjoyable experience, as the one i have.
Oooh... there's an I love Chui Club? Can I join too? :innocent:

HI!

Hi.

Hi.

Oooh... there's an I love Chui Club? Can I join too? :innocent:

HI!

Hi.

Hi.

High.

Hire.

Archived