Sneeze Fetish Forum

such blissful torment....

chui

*le sigh* ok... so today has been one of those days... i had the absolute pleasure of sitting on a panel for one of our dojo guys as he tested for his Black Belt (read as big buch of honorific cheese, momentous occasion, totally formal, etc) upon which I was forced to keep a completely straight face, and utter composure, while two of the Sensei proceeded to be wrong! (i dont know about you guys... but i find balck belts sneezing to be incredibly hot :D )

one was a bit down the panel... so sadly I did not get to see this nasal wonder, but well... it sounded lovely... a rather sharp "Hi'ishh!" with most of the emphasis on the exhale...one of my favorite sounds in the whole world of sneezing... (if you're interested, he is about six feet tall, nice muscular build, short brown hair and quite pretty blue eyes... he also has a rather longish, but narrow nose, with a nice point to it...come to think of it, i think ive spent a few hours staring at that nose :sillybounce: ) no one said anything to him, sadly... and in the middle of a technique, i couldnt exactly yell it over to him... :rudolph:

the other Sensei just happened to be sitting right next to me... he's a bit shorter, just under six feet, medium build, with black hair and dark brown, almost black eyes, a somewhat wider nose, not too big. when he first sat down next to me i couldn't help but notice he sniffled a bit. and then he sniffled a bit more.... and a bit more... and well, two hours later, he was still sniffling... :unsure: it was about ahlfway into the test that he quickly bent forward and sneezed "E'gksh!" He just aimed it off to the side (thankfully the other... as i dont want any of these guys sneezing on me right now i have someone else in mind for that) i blessed him politely, and he thanked me for it... and then we continued as usual...

now then...i guess i did promise a bit of a self obs.... :laugh: well... have you ever had one of those tickles that plagues you, and just wont go away? of course you have.. we have threads about it! well...i had one of those today... while at work... with my precious DNA in my hand... (im not going to bother telling you what i look like, you either already know, or can go see my picture :inlove: ) so i was working at my bench, with a pipette in one hand, and all of my samples sitting beside me. (read this as no way in hell im sneezing anywhere around these) i was halfway done with my protocol, which required me to do some tricky solution transfers, when it struck... right in the tip of my nose, and only on the left side.... it tickled a bit at first... just a little bit... so i sniffed, gently, thinking that would ease it... and for a few seconds it seemed it would... but then i made the mistake of actually trying to inhale... and as the cold air rushed in, i felt my nose erupt into one of the worst burns ive felt in a long time.... it tingled so badly my eyes were almost watering, and i had gloves on and couldnt even use the back of my hand to try and rub at it. I scrunched my nose, twisting it from side to side, but nothing seemd to help. really, by this time i was desperate for it all to be overwith... as i could not risk losing the samples... so i had to sit there... trying to work as fast as possible, but trying not to sneeze.... i managed to hold it back for a few minutes, breath hitching horribly, but nothing escaping... just long enough to get all my samples back on ice...i threw down the pipette, and furiously rubbed at my nose, trying to wipe away the awful tingles... and then.... it went away... after all that torment... nothing... well, as much as i love to sneeze, i was a bit thankful for the releif, thinking i might be able to get through my work in peace... but noooooo..... fate has other plans for me... it seems every time i get near any expensive peice of equipment tonight, or pick something up... i have to sneeze... "N'gkshh! Ish'Ihhh! Ngtx!" i guess im at three or four, and i havent been here that long... (please dont hate me for stifling.....i just cant let all that wonderful spray escape into the lab...i swear i dont stifle normally... just ask TYS :laugh: ) ok, well i guess thats all for now... as my nose is once again tingling, and its driving em nuts! :unsure:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gorgeous, just gorgeous.... but don't you just subconsciously long to contaminate something?

But actually, what contaminants could there really be in your lovely nose...or mouth?

Oh, were there some men involved? Very nice.

:drool: oh heavens no.... i'd never dream of contaminating anything, especially since one of my labmates has some of the yummiest wrongness imaginable... :D

*blushes furiously* oh no...we are not discussing my nose... *runs off to hide*

Well Count, don't you think Chui has a lovely nose?

Well Count, don't you think Chui has a lovely nose?

It's gorgeous; and so delightfully sneezy, to boot...

I just reread this as blissfull torrent.

Would that be from your yummy nose Chui? Or maybe from mine.

Oh and please don't hate us....

How the Hulk did I miss this post? *facepalm* I'm sorry, chui! :lol:

"N'gkshh! Ish'Ihhh! Ngtx!"

Mmm... Bless you, bless you, bless you. :D :D

i swear i dont stifle normally... just ask TYS :eat:

It's true, she really doesn't... :D Though I'm sure that even stifled, her wrongness would be completely divine. :D:)

well, given the cold ive come down with, it was a bit of a blissful torrent... :)

*le sigh* i could never hate you... really i couldnt... not even when you promise to sneeze upon me and dont... ;)

TYS: *giggles* why thank you... maybe if you're lucky, i'll let you hear me stifle...

*giggles* why thank you... maybe if you're lucky, i'll let you hear me stifle...

One can hope... :P

well, given the cold ive come down with, it was a bit of a blissful torrent... :)

*le sigh* i could never hate you... really i couldnt... not even when you promise to sneeze upon me and dont... :o

What? There was a sneezing on Chui opportunity and I didn't take advantage of it. :wub:

*remedies previous erroneous non-sneezing debacle*

:wacko: oh lucky lucky me!! i mean... :) uhm... well, i dont rightly know what i mean... my brain is lost to the thoughts of being sneezed upon my Vetinari.... :whistle:

Ooh look Chui. Here's Lynne looking for her share of the torrent. Whatever shall we do????

I'd love to sahre Chui.

Lets do it!

Chui are you up for that? :sweatdrop:

Archived