Sneeze Fetish Forum

such blissful torment....

chui

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey hey hey!!!! there will be NO total sharing of chui!!!! (of course.... TYS is out of town for a bit... and im sure to need someone...or twelve.... to keep me company :twisted: ) Vet, i would love to be sahred by you!!! and yus, Count, you may have my nose.... but my torrent is only for Lynne right now....

*snigger*

That's the first time I've heard it called a cup!

grinundwech7gx.gif

*blushes furiously* oh no...we are not discussing my nose... *runs off to hide*

Well Count, don't you think Chui has a lovely nose?

i think chui has a lovely face and esp. a lovely nose...for the record i never saw you had a pic up!:boom:

Chui you have a pickup? Why ever didn't you tell me? We can drive it around in the nude rain.

:angry: ok...ok.... enough with talking about my nose!!!! *runs to hide under someone something* (i mean... thank you :mad: )

(and im glad you find us entertaining elements)

and well...Vet...i had to get rid of my pickup... but i did have one for the longest time... although, we can still drive around my car... :lol:

We can drive around your car? I'm sure that would be marvellously entertaining but on the whole I'd prefer a proper drive along a road or something. Know a fence!

Not to mention the question of what you'd be driving around Chui's car in?!?

ETA: I just realised in all this mirth and merriment (and talk of Chui's nose), I never even commented on the obs itself, which is what we're here for, of course. I thought it was a very fine observation indeed, much enjoyed and thank you for sharing! :angry:

Actually if it was go-karts that could be quite amusing. It would be very important to not squish any of the toads, or indeed the fish with which Chui seems to be developing a fixation as well.

Smoke me a kipper!

It may well be a pretty nose but sadly for you and me it is promised to Count de Tisza and its contents are going to Lynne. Currently Chui and I are go-karting around Chui's car and really I think your comment was somewhat off topic. There are definite signs of distraction from the current direction in which this thread is heading. I wonder what on earth could be powerful enough to cause this strange disruption to your thought processes????

Oh, I apologise. It's Chui's nose isn't it.

Oh well I suppose it is quite distracting really.

Just a shame it is promised to another.

*Sob*

now, now darling... no need to fight... if you wanted me to give it to Vetinari, all you had to do was ask....

dearest Vet, my nose is yorn!!! :blushing: you may have it as soon as you Kart about the passenger side...

and why thank you HOL....we do seem to lose track of the course of topic fairly often when im about... dont we? :cry:

....we do seem to lose track of the course of topic fairly often when im about... dont we? :twisted:

Oh thank goodness for that! I thought it was me! What a relief.

It'll soon be haggis hunting season you know.

I think I am fully admiratious of your nose and desire it greatly. However I suspect Count de Tisza who currantly has custardy of said prize is unavailable to hand it over.

I am truly happy however to be considered deserving of such great honour!

*sigh* that will have to suffice i guess.... but he seems to so not like my nose either... what with the frills and custard taking up his time....

Archived