Sneeze Fetish Forum

such blissful torment....

chui

Oh yes, that's why I'm confused.

My dear chui, I thought I wasn't allowed to say how gorgeous your nose is; but in the circs, I can only reiterate that it is just wonderful, and sneezy , and custardy.

Hmm, do you think custard is very tickly? If so, think what fun it would be if noses got custardy.

Or indeed, suppose that someone sneezed while eating a hogshead of custard; then everyone would get custardy!

cf famous Fry and Laurie joke [as amended]...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*throws a custard pie (no really TYS it's just custard and yummy sweet shortcrust pastry...you know the kind that melts in your mouth and.... :) ......) Achhoo....oh please excuse me for sneezing on everyone present.....Ahem.........where was I again.......oh yes.........randomly in the air*

N.B. This post carries an official Vetinesse Warning of 73%

uh-oh... i appear to be faintly misted with...whats this?... *nibbles* custard? :) Vet, dear, what have you been doing to yourself?!?!?

and i guess i should add a lovely, Bless you! to that.....

and count..well...i dont know... you can apprecaite without talking about it i guess... of course, if i havent the foggiest idea of what i mean, i cant rightly expect you to follow along...

alright... you must tell me.... WHO has my nose?!?!?!? i'd just like to know is all....

this carries a chui warning of 43.769 %

alright... you must tell me.... WHO has my nose?!?!?!? i'd just like to know is all....

Me! :) I have it and I shall tease and tickle it mercilessly... beginning... now!

This post carries a 100% TYS warning level...

*joins the observing of a custardy cup overflowing*

Subtle Vet? Oooh, that sounds so....subtle. And I've always enjoyed your sublime sublevels greatly. :naughty:

Chui, I'm sure your nose is appreciated greatly by anyone it happens to land on. You just asked people not to talk about it. ;) If you want me to talk about your nose, you can kindly ask me to, and I will see what I can do. :D

About the observation? Oh yes, I LOVE prolonged sniffles :rolleyes: Thank you for sharing, and setting us a playground.

:lmfao: poor Vet... TYS, we seem to be too much for her... but i never would have thought any could be too cheesy for the queen of cheese.... *is taken aback*

and well, normally Shiny... i hate for people to discuss my nose at length... but for you.... :drool: i think i might make an exception.... (wow...thats sounds like reverse sharkery doesnt it?) *insert jaws theme*

*sings Jaws theme backwards to go with the reverse sharkery*

Too much for the Gorgonzola Queen?

Nevah!

If you sing Jaws theme backwards, will it reveal a hidden satanic message????

*reverse cries in terror for being reverse-sharked and runs around backwards in circles*

Sadly not!

*evol htiw revo lla reh skcil dna guB_ynihS spots*

Contagious love? You mean there's a sneezy cold loose in this thread?????

:)

*starts touching random surfaces with his nose in hopes of catching it* :)

And I didn't think it was possible to out-cheese Vet, at least not with anything standard... we could pull out the really big guns, of course, but I'm still sticking by my word that I will never do that... and I believe you know what I'm referring to, chui... :):D

Who knows, though... in the academic interest of seeing whether it is actually possible to overcheese Vetinari, we might have to... what do you think? :)

Big gun?

:unsure:

You don't mean..... :wub:

I mean you can't....... :wub:

You wouldn't use...... :cry:

The Stinking Bishop Gun

Dun, dun, duu.uuu.uuuuuuun!

:wub:

no.... noooooo....its much worse than that darling....

but...but.... TYS.... i dont know if i can.... Shiny licked me?!?!?! :sillybounce: im ruined to all others now.... and why oh why would i quarantine such wonderful madness?!?!?!

no.... noooooo....its much worse than that darling....

but...but.... TYS.... i dont know if i can.... Shiny licked me?!?!?! :sillybounce: im ruined to all others now.... and why oh why would i quarantine such wonderful madness?!?!?!

You wouldn't, dear, of course not. :sillybounce:

And of course I'll have no complaints if you'd rather not pull out the so-called big guns... as amusing as it would be (and interesting, in the name of scientific curiosity) to overcheese Vet, it will also likely cause everyone reading this thread to gag on the sweetness... :wub:

Archived