Sneeze Fetish Forum

A profile in caring - (31 Parts)

krazykat

British Girl, not sure if you spotted it but I tortured Mulder with some allergies last week... look for the post titled Xfiles drabble.

PART 7

Mulder sat at the round conference table in the BAU, his eyes closed, his left hand in the air, index finger raised in a 'wait a minute' gesture. He sneezed, a quick, hoarse sounding sneeze that reflected the soreness in his throat. He opened his eyes, regretting doing so as the need to sneeze immediately increased again. He leaned forward grabbing a handful of the tissues from the box that had been dropped onto the coffee table by one of the administrators within minutes of his arrival. He pulled the tissues towards him, raising them to his nose and stifled another two sneezes, HETSCHHUUT HETSCHHT. He blew his nose quickly, wishing for all the world that he did not have to continue delivering the profile and that instead he could just sit there and blow his nose until all of the congestion and irritation disappeared.

"As I was sahhhhy sahhhh HETCHHHT saying, the UNSUB would have learned to use weapons from ad early age, and his skill in this area was one of duh very few things that he would hab received praise for. He will be a registered member of duh NRA, but will doht belong to ady gun clubs, afraid that the approval he seeks from others will be denied. Although extremely competent with guns, his decision to use knives in his cribes reflects the thebes of dobidation and intibidation that ahhhh, huhhh

HETSCHOOOOOO, HETSCHHT, that are so heavily featured in these cribes". Mulder stopped, reaching for the bottle of water that sat on the table in front of him, a cough

escaping from his as he unscrewed the cap and brought it to his lips, the cool water moistening his dry, irritated throat.

"Despite his chaotic upbringing, the UNSUB would have been academically able, the level of language in his notes suggesting that he is college educated. The timing of

the crimes suggests that the UNSUB holds down a steady job, one that he is not able to just blow off in order to go out hunting for a new victim. He is a professional

and his job will have some degree of authority?". He turned to his partner, "Scully, the cuts on the victims, is there any way of telling whether the person who made them would have had any medical or anatomical training?"

"Unfortunately not Mulder, there were far too many cuts traversing the body to tell if the cuts were made by somebody who was skilled in dissection. It is possible that the UNSUB was aware of how to cut the body in order to prolong the length of time that the victim remained alive, but there are just too many injuries on the bodies to determine the order in which the cuts were made. What I can tell you is that the last cut made, the kill cut so to speak, was across the neck, severing both the carotid and the jugular, but all of the victims would have lost substantial blood by the time that the UNSUB chose to inflict the kill" she replied.

Mulder nodded, quietly assimilating what Scully had just told them with the rest of the information from the crime scenes. *Doesn't help* he thought to himself, inwardly groaning as the pounding in his head increased another notch. He sat at the table, vaguely listening to the rest of the team as they discussed the profile and listened to Hutchins as he divided up tasks amongst the team in light of the revised profile. He sneezed twice and brought the tissues up to his nose again, wincing slightly as the harsh paper irritated the tender, red skin around his nostrils. His mind wandered, images of the crimes mingling with witness interviews, the statements of the families and the forensic reports, his mind cross-referencing everything that he knew about the murders in an attempt to spot something, anything that he had missed.

He felt a hand fall onto his shoulders and startled at the unexpected touch, turning to face his Scully. *His Scully?* he asked himself, wondering when he had started to think of his partner as a possession, as his. Her face wore a concerned expression, her worry about his health almost palpable in the air between them. He smiled at her, a weak, tired smile that failed to reach his eyes. "Come on partner" he heard her say to him, her hand slipping from its place on his shoulder to meet his, gently pulling as she helped him to his feet.

Mulder coughed. A long, harsh sounding coughing jag that felt as if it had originated in his toes. He inwardly smiled as he felt the bottle of water being placed in his hand and heard a soft, authoritative voice telling him to "drink". He did, guzzling the cool liquid, relief washing through him as the itching in his lungs and throat diminished. He lowered the bottle from his lips, reaching out to place it on the table.

"So, how luuhhh HESCHEEEEEEW luhhh long did I fahhhh HASCHOOOOO HETSCHOOOOO faze out for?" he asked her.

"'bout ten minutes, but I think that they have come to expect the weird and wonderful from ole Spooky" she replied, assessing the pinched look around his eyes, and the slight swaying movement that sealed her partners exhaustion. "The rest of the team are running background checks, trying to narrow down the indicators in your profile to what will no doubt be a large suspect pool. You have been ordered to rest, and I, the lucky person that I am, have been ordered to ensure that you do. Apparently Hutchins doesn't want to lose you to, as he put it, double fucking pneumonia" she told him, smiling slightly at the amused look that crossed his features as she mentioned her babysitting duties.

"Yuhhhh, UTSCHEEEEW HURRSCHOOOOO, you don't need to babysit be Scully, I'll be good, I probise".

"Really? We have been partnered how long now? No offense Mulder but your past record of ditches does not inspire me with confidence that you can be good. No... you and I are going down to the infirmary, we are going to get you some tylenol and maybe get one of the bureau docs to write you a script for a decongestant and then I am going to firmly tuck you into bed in one of the dorm rooms and make sure that you stay there. And, if you even think about escaping, I will shoot you".

"Oohh Scully, I think I just got very turned on" he said, grinning at her seductively.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUESTION FOR THE YANKS... can I just check if you can get vicks vaporub (menthol/eucalyptus scented petroleum jelly) in the states?

Yep, you can get that stuff here, and I think I like where this is going. :innocent:

Wow this is yummy. What a wonderful description if a sneezing fit. Imagine being in the car with him and then watching while he spoke in a meeting. :o

Superb!

Poor sneezing Mulder... thinks are about to get a whole lot worse :P. Enjoy!

PART 8

Mulder sneezed, glaring at the receptionist who was currently spraying air freshener throughout the small waiting room of the infirmary. He groaned as he felt the itching in his sinuses increase, noting with alarm the itchy feeling that had arisen in his eyes and mouth. *Fan-fucking-tastic* he thought to himself, *an allergy attack is just what I fucking need right now*.

He raised his right hand to his nose and violently scrubbed at it, desperately trying to relieve the horrendous itching that he so strongly associated with his worst allergy attacks. His breathing hitched, nostrils flaring as he felt the need to sneeze increase, and although he couldn't smell the airfreshener, his bodies reaction to the noxious substance continued unabated. His eyes started to close, his jaw slackening, his right hand poised in front of his nose, waiting for the sneezing fit to begin. His chest heaved as his breath started to hitch, the approaching sneezing fit drawing closer with each inhalation, haaaaahhhhh ahhhhhh hahhhaaahassschEEEEEEWW HATSCHEEEEEEEW HARTSCHUUUUUUUUU HETSCHOOOOOOOOOO HURSHOOOO HATCHUUUH.

Scully watched her partner as his body was wracked with sneeze after sneeze, a slight look of astonishment crossing her features as he easily passed through ten sneezes and still showed no sign of stopping. She stood up, dropping the copy of the law enforcement bulletin that she was reading down onto the chair next to her and crossed the room to the receptionists desk, intent on retrieving some tissues for her sneezing partner. As she reached the desk she gradually became aware of the flowery scent that lingered in the air and she inwardly cringed as she listened to Mulder sneeze, realising that this sneezing fit was most likely the product of his allergies rather than as a result of the common cold. She sighed and looked down at the receptionist and asked "do you have a box of tissues that I can take?"

"Yeah, just give me a minute to grab some from one of the empty examination rooms" the receptionist replied, moving to stand up and go off in search of the requested tissues.

"Wait, you have empty examination rooms at the moment?" Scully asked, one eyebrow arching upwards towards the ceiling.

"Well yeah, not all the doctors are on duty so some of their offices are free. Why do you ask?"

"Because Agent Mulder is allergic to air fresheners and the whole waiting room is now doused with the stuff that you sprayed. He is already suffering from an upper respiratory infection and now he is suffering from an allergic reaction as well, which will not start to abate until he is away from the thing that he is allergic to, so which one of the rooms are empty as we are going to wait in there until the doctor can see him".

Mulder chuckled inwardly as he listened to his partner pull what he referred to as her 'I'm a doctor and I'm not going to take no shit off of nobody' routine on the poor hapless secretary, and despite the fact that he was still unable to stop sneezing, this small act of kindness couldn't help but make him feel slightly better. God he loved this woman, even if he would only admit it to himself, and to this day he still could not thank the consortium enough for the huge miscalculation that they had made in sending this small, firebrand of a woman to debunk his work. She was his best friend, the only one that he trusted, and somewhere along the path of the last six years he had fallen in love with her.

Completely absorbed in the sneezing fit and his own thoughts, he startled as he felt a small hand tap him on the shoulder, and in his surprise he looked up, his hand remaining in the same position and sneezed uncovered, the spray from the sneeze lightly misting across the face of his partner who had bent her face down towards his. "ShhhhETSCHT shhiiiSCHOOOOO shit, I'm uuhhhhHARSCHUUUUUH HETSCHOOOOO sohhhhrr HURTSCHOOOOO HESCHOOOOOOO sohhhhry ScuhhhhHETSCHEEEEEEEEW HESCHOOOOOOO HATSCHOOOOO Scull'" he gasped out, blushing furiously as he realised that he had just sneezed all over his partner.

"It's okay Mulder" she told him smiling. "I'm a doctor. If you think that a little bit of snot is going to freak me out then you are seriously mistaken. Come on partner, I persuaded Tiffany to allow us to wait in one of the empty exam rooms. If nothing else, it will get you away from that air freshener". She held out her hand to him, helping him to his feet as he continued to sneeze helplessly. Gently, she snaked an arm around his body, feeling him lean on her slightly and guided him across the floor of the waiting room and into the empty examination room. Closing the door behind them, she watched as he slumped down into one of the chairs, still sneezing and grabbed a handful of tissues from the box that sat on the desk in front of him, bringing them up to his nose and stifling the sneezes in them.

Several minutes passed before Mulder finally stopped sneezing and looked at her, a weary expression reflecting the exhaustion that had washed over him as a result of the violent sneezing fit that he had been helpless to stop. He grabbed some fresh tissues out of the box and brought them to his nose, blowing as hard as he could, trying to clear the congestion within his sinuses, experimentally inhaling after he did so, realising that although his sinuses were still blocked that he could just smell his partners' perfume. "Sorry about that Scull', I know you said that it didb't bother you, but it bothers be".

She smiled, inwardly laughing at his apology, knowing fine well that her perfectly mannered and extremely chivalrous partner would have been horrified over the fact that he had sneezed on her. "Are you ok? That was one hell of a reaction" she asked him.

"Yeah, it serves be right for doht taking the claritin this borning" he replied, laughing as she raised an eyebrow at him. "I was so preoccupied with thoughts of tyledol and tissues that I forgot".

"Well it certainly explains the severity of your reaction. We can get the doctor to write you a script for antihistamines along with the decongestant, the last thing you need right now is your allergies compounding the effects of the respiratory infection".

*passes out from the sheer hotness of this story*

Just a quick filler with Scully in Doctor and mothering mode. Coming soon... lots of Scully fussing, fun with vicks vaporub and more sneezing :P

PART 9

The door to the waiting room swung open and the doctor walked in, his eyes quickly assessing the watering eyes, red tinged nostrils and the slight wheeze emanating from the chest of the FBI agent. "Agent Mulder, is it?" he asked, watching as Mulder quickly nodded his head before stifling two sneezes into the tissues he held in his hands. "And you are?" he asked Scully as he walked over to the desk and sat down in the vacant chair.

"Special Agent Dana Scully. I'm Mulder's partner and I'm also a medical doctor" she replied, extending her hand out to the Doctor.

"OK then, I'm Dr. Michalic" he said, quickly shaking her head and introducing himself. He released Scully's hand, turned towards Mulder and asked, "are you happy for

Doctor Scully to remain Agent Mulder?"

Mulder nodded, his face still buried in the pile of tissues, the need to sneeze still evident on his features. Sniffing, he blew his nose, the wet gurgling sound a sharp contrast to the quietness in the examination room, descending into a coughing fit as the effort of blowing his nose increased the pressure in his chest.

"Right then, what seems to be the problem?" he asked, turning to Scully as Mulder continued to cough.

"Agent Mulder started displaying symptoms of an upper respiratory infection yesterday and has proceeded to get worse over the course of the last twenty four hours. The symptoms have been exacerbated by the fact that Agent Mulder has multiple allergies and forgot to take his prescribed antihistamines this morning, although it wouldn't have been that much of a problem where it not for the fact that your receptionist emptied about half a can of air freshener into the waiting room. You know, you really shouldn't allow your receptionist to spray aerosols around your patients" she replied to his question, her anger at the receptionists actions evident in her tone.

Mulder looked at her, amusement in his eyes as he watched the quick flash of anger in his partners eyes. "Scuhhh HETSCHMPHH, Scully calb down, she didn't do it ob

purpose. Its doht her fault I'b allergic to everything" he said.

"No, no Agent Mulder, your partner is right. She shouldn't be using aerosolised products around the patients, she has no idea as to their medical histories or what their reactions will be. I will have a quiet word with her Dr. Scully" Dr. Michalic told the two agents, relieved to see that Agent Scully visibly relaxed, nodding in agreement with his words. "Well, first things first, what antihistamines do you normally take?"

"Extra strebth claritib"

"Well, I can write you a script for those, they should certainly help with the sneezing, but before I write a script for anything else I want to have a listen to your lungs just to check that there are no signs of bronchitis, so if you could lift up your shirt for me please" he said as he slipped the ends of the stethoscope into his ears and stood up, walking towards Mulder. He lowered the drum of the stethoscope towards Mulders skin positioning it before asking the agent to "breath in and out", repeating the process several times as he expertly moved the scope across his back, listening to the lung movements. "Okay, you can pull your shirt back down Agent Mulder" he told him as he pulled the stethoscope off, briefly looking at Scully before continuing "well, there is some evidence of congestion but no rattles or rawls so on that note Agent Mulder, congratulations, you only have a cold. I'll write you a script for a decongestant that you can file with the pharmacy here and that should help somewhat. Are you allergic to any medications?" he asked as he pulled out a prescription pad.

"Just morphine and penicillin" Mulder replied quickly before stifling three harsh sneezes.

"Fine. I would recommend that you get plenty of rest and drink lots of fluids. If you find that the congestion in your lungs is getting worse, inhaling hot steam will help" Dr. Michalic said, quickly scribbling out instructions on his prescription pad, tearing off the sheet and handing it to Scully, who quickly looked over the instructions, folded up the piece of paper and slid it into her jacket pocket.

"Thanks Doc" Mulder said, standing up, swaying slightly as the ensuing head rush hit, listening to his partner as she also thanked the doctor. He felt her hand as it came to rest on his arm and looked down at her, noting the concern in her eyes as she said "let's go get you into bed partner". Mulder chuckled and smiled at her before saying, "You coming onto me, Scully?"

"In your dreams G-man, in your dreams" she replied, softly laughing at the pathetic image that her partner presented as he stood there leering at her his eyes red and itchy looking, a pink tinge to his cheeks and red irritation evident around his nostrils.

PART 10

Scully knocked gently on the door of the dormitory room that her and Mulder had appropriated. She heard a muffled "yeah?" and pushed open the door, surprise registering on her

features as she took in the image of her partner sat crossed legged on one of the beds, a pair of FBI sweats on, his glasses balanced on his nose, gently chewing on a

pen, pieces of paper and crime scene photos spread out around him. *Ten minutes, I leave him alone for ten minutes* she thought to herself as she took a deep breath

before asking him, "and which part of taking it easy does working fall under?"

Mulder laughed, removing the pen from his mouth and dropping it to the bed, exchanging it for a handful of tissues. "Scully, I ab sitting on a bed, unshaved, wearing

sweats, I have tissues and I have water, and id a bidute I will be drugged up to by eyeballs with whatever you hab in dat bag. I dohd't think that reading a few files is goig to kill be". He sneezed, a quick double that he stifled in the tissues he had brought up to his nose as he spoke.

*No, but I might* she thought to herself before speaking: "You need sleep Mulder. You forget that I not only read the profile of the UNSUB that you constructed, but that I know that you didn't have anything down on paper when I dropped you off at your apartment last night. I'm figuring that there was, what, at least two hours work put into typing up that profile?" she asked, quirking her eyebrow at him.

"Nuhhhhh, HAAAHHRTSCHUUUUMPH HETSCHUUUMPH, nope. Eben with by complete inability to type it only took one ad a half hours" he replied, grinning at the exasperated look on his partners face. "You madage to find bore tissues on your pharbacological treasure hunt?"

Scully looked at her partner, trying not to laugh as Mulders' playful nature started to emerge. She loved this side to him and was eternally grateful that he trusted her enough to reveal this side of his personality to her. It was a side to him that very few others in the bureau even realised existed in her usually drole and acerbic partner. "Yes I managed to get you more tissues" she said, tossing the box at him. "You spot anything new in the files?"

"Nahhhh, nothings really jumping out at be, I hate to say it but until we get something bore to go on, I'b doh't sure what else I cab do. Soooooo... what drugs did the doc prescribe?"

"Well it's all stuff that you can get over the counter at a drug store really. We have claritin, dayquil for the day, nyquil for the night and some vicks vaporub to help clear some of the congestion in your chest and sinuses" she told him as she pulled each item from the bag and tossed them onto the bed in front of him. "You should take your normal dose of claritin, two of the of the dayquil and then, I want you to pull that sweatshirt off and I'll help you apply the vaporub". She leered at him, the evil side of her wanting to fluster her usually unflappable partner.

Mulder looked at her, a slight blush rising across his cheeks at the thought of Scullys' strong and capable hands massaging the vaporub into his chest. *Shit I'm in trouble now* he thought to himself, before opening his mouth to protest "but Scully, I hate that stuff. It always makes be sneeze like crazy, de dayguil will be bore dan enough".

Scully smiled, watching her partner as he tried to weasle out of the treatment, amused by what she could only describe as the whining tone to his voice. "Are you allergic to it?" she asked, almost daring him to try lying to her with her voice.

"Nooooo, it just makes me want to sneeze" he replied, cautiously.

"Oh, so now its 'want to sneeze'. Mulder stop being such a big baby and take your damned top off" she ordered, her blue eyes sparkling with the laughter that threatened to escape as she took in the shocked look that momentarily crossed his face at her authoritative tone. *He's so adorable when he gets thrown for a loop* she silently thought to herself, mentally kicking herself as she realised that such thoughts were neither professional nor were they of any help to her as she thought about the fact that in a few minutes time she would be rubbing her hands across the muscular chest of her gorgeous partner.

Mulder looked at her, amazed. Scully never played back, preferring to inwardly laugh, not encouraging, but not discouraging his playful teasing either. He noted the slight flush across her chest, the slightly increased respiration rate and dilated pupils and decision made, he uncrossed his legs, slipped off the bed and padded towards her, tissues in hand. He leaned in close, his breath falling against the sensitive skin of her neck and whispered into her ear: "are you sure that you are doh't abusing your medical training just so that you ca' cop a feel Scully?"

She shivered, a barely noticeable shudder that ran through her body as his breath tickled her skin, and she inwardly cursed him and his ability to place her on edge like this. She turned to him slowly, her eyes narrowing as she replied "carry it on Mulder and I'll hurt you like that beast woman did".

He laughed, a rich throaty laugh that quickly descended into a harsh coughing fit that left him feeling slightly dizzy. As he coughed, he felt Scully's hands move to steady him, guiding him towards the second bed in the dormitory and pushing him down, her hand running gently, but firmly across his back trying to break up some of the congestion in his lungs. After a minute had passed, Mulder finally stopped coughing, and managed to croak out "water", his voice hoarse and desperate for the soothing liquid. Scully reached across to the bedside table where the glass sat, lifted it up and handed it to him, watching as he gulped down the liquid.

"Sorry, Mulder. I guess I shouldn't make you laugh hey?" she asked him gently, concern evident in her voice.

"It's not yuhhhhh yuhhhh HATSCHEEEEEEEW HASCHOOOOO your fault" he replied, smiling weakly, nodding towards the other bed. "You want to pass me those pills?"

Ohhh, you can cut the tension with a knife there! :laugh:

Warning:

This part of the story is rather suggestive, although nothing happens other than Scully massaging vaporub into Mulders' chest and some intense sexual tension between the pair of clueless agents.

PART 11

Mulder lay back on the bed, sweatshirt off, watching Scully over the top of his glasses as she unscrewed the top of the vaporub, her undivided attention being paid to the task at hand. *God she's hot* he thought, mentally kicking himself as he realised that now was not the time that he wanted to be thinking about his partner as a sexual object. He shivered slightly as he felt the cold air on his skin and he felt himself blushing as he thought about small, supple hands massaging his naked flesh. He shivered again, this time more from the slight arousal that he could feel building, and desperately tried to think of anything other than Scully and his bodies reaction to her.

He sniffed, suddenly aware that the slight itching in his nose was increasing as the mentholated smell of the vaporub that Scully was gently scooping out of the tub permeated the air in between them. He really hadn't been exaggerating when he had told her that the stuff had always made him sneeze like crazy, clearing his sinuses

with harsh, violent, loud sneezes that made his eyes water and his throat ache from the force. He hated the stuff and were it not for Scully's insistence and the idea of Scully's hands sliding across his skin as she played doctor, he would have probably refused to use it, but as torturous as the idea of Scully touching him was, it also proved too irresistible to his mind, another intimate moment between them to file away, and he mentally promised himself that he would find more innocuous ways to

touch his partner in the near future.

Scully watched her partner out of the corner of her eye, noting the slight flush of embarrasment, the obvious signs of arousal, the small smile tugging at the corners of his lips and the far away expression in his dilated eyes. She gulped, her own arousal increasing at the sight of Mulder's naked chest and his own obvious physiological response to what she was about to do. *Why did I insist on this?* she asked herself, cursing the ridiculous weakness that had made her want to comfort the sniffling, sneezing mess that was her sexy partner. She put the tub down onto the bedside table, settling down on the bed next to him, gently rolling the petroleum jelly between her fingers to warm it. She took a deep breath, looking at her partner as she did so, noting the slight crease across the bridge of his nose, the slight hitching of his breath and the way his nostrils flared as his body thought to expel the irritants that were inflaming his sinuses.

Haaaaaahhh haaaahhhhh uhhhhhhhh wuhhhhhhhhh WAHHHHSCHEEEEEEEW HARTSCHEEEEEEEW WASCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he sneezed, violently, his eyes watering as he brought the tissues to his nose and blew, hard, the wet congestion already beginning to release its hold on his sinuses as he inhaled the fumes from a distance. Inwardly groaning as he realised that the sneezing was only going to get worse once scully actually spread the stuff over his chest and throat. "You ready, Mulder?" he heard Scully ask him gently, her hands gently hovering next to his body, ready to start massaging the scented jelly into his skin. *Not really*, he mentally replied as he felt both his arousal and the need to sneeze increasing. He smiled at her and said "ready when you are Doc", trying to rationalise away the husky timbre of his voice as being from the cold and not the desire he had to pull Scully towards him and kiss her, hard.

Scully took a deep breath, trying to mentally compose herself. Her heart was pounding, her skin clammy and she could feel small butterflies dancing in her stomach. She

was acting like a giddy teenager and she found herself shocked at just how affected she was by the mere thought of running her hands across the beautifully sculpted

chest in front of her. *He's been working out* she thought, regretting the thought immediately as she felt her cheeks begin to flush, her heart rate increase and her

mouth becoming dry. Slowly she reached her hands out towards him, gently placing them over his pectoral muscles, feeling him startle and gasp at the contact.

"Errrr, sorry. I thought I'd warmed it up enough" she stammered out, completely unnerved by the feeling of the taut muscles under her fingertips. *God he's beautiful*

she thought to herself, her anger at her unprofessional behaviour increasing as the sudden image of the two of them stood in his hallway barely months before, the

electric current of lust and desire in the air between them as he had lowered his head towards hers, popped into her minds eye. She took another breath and started to

massage the vaporub into his chest, fighting the desire that washed across her like warm sunlight on a cold day.

As Scully's hands expertly moved across his chest, Mulder closed his eyes and tried to think of something, anything other than the tiny electric currents that ran

through his skin wherever she touched him. This was heaven, and it was hell, all combined in the small, delicate, but strong hands of this woman who he had fallen in

love with over the course of the years. Several minutes passed and as his guard started to slip, he moaned, immediately regretting it as he felt her hands still. He opened his eyes, looking at her, aware that she must be able to see the effect that she was having on him. He took a deep breath, ready to reassure her that he wasn't going to do anything and to apologise for making her feel uncomfortable, but as he inhaled the mentholated scent of the vaporub drifted deeper and deeper into his nose, tickling and teasing his sinuses as the congestion started to loosen, the mucus gently starting to drip.

He moaned again, this time a desperate sounding moan and Scully watched as he gasped, his breath hitching desperately, nostrils flaring wildy, eyes fluttering shut as

he raised his left hand to her right shoulder, clutching it as if to steady himself, his right hand coming to rest in front of his nose, ready to catch the sneezes that were so obviously building. He was helpless, completely consumed by the desire to sneeze. He wanted to sneeze, no, he needed to sneeze, needed to get away from the smell of menthol and eucalyptus that was driving his sinuses crazy, torturing him, making him gasp wildly as the need to sneeze increased. He inhaled shakily, Haaaaaahhh haaaahhhhh uhhhhhhhh wuhhhhhhhhh, before giving into the massive congestion clearing sneezes that had been building over the last few minutes, HARSCHEEEEEW WAHHHHSCHEEEEEEEW HARTSCHEEEEEEEW WASCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARTSCHEEEEEEW HASCHEEEEEEEW HUPTCHOO HACHUMMH HATCHUMPH HETCHOO HCHMMPH HATCHUMMM HATCHUMPH HATCHMM HICHUMP HCHMMPH HATCHUMMM HATCHUMPH HACHUUMPH HASCHEEW HASSCHOOO HARRCHOOOOOOO.

*gibbers like an idiot and pours ice water over my head*

Whilst I try and actually re-establish a plot (yes, I well and truly can say that I have lost the plot for once) I thought I would give you a bit of fluff....

PART 12

*Shit, he wasn't kidding about the vicks* Scully thought to herself as she watched Mulder sneeze and sneeze and sneeze, harsh, desperate, violent sounding sneezes that

didn't show any signs of stopping any time soon. Her partner was a mess, his eyes watering, his nose streaming, the congestion in his sinuses being released with every

inhalation of the mentholated fumes. She slipped her hands away from his chest, her left hand reaching out to grab at the box of tissues that sat on the nightstand,

pulling a handful free and quickly wiping her hands free of the vaporub. She then quickly grabbed another handful of tissues, thrusting them into Mulders right hand as

he continued to sneeze, before grabbing some more tissues and wiping the excess vaporub from his chest in an effort to minimise the concentration of fumes that he had

to inhale. She then threw all of the vaporub covered tissues onto the floor and quickly screwed the lid back onto the jar.

After a minute had passed, Scully noted with relief that the massive sneezing fit seemed to be tapering off, the sneezes coming every ten to fifteen seconds rather than every two to three. "Scuhhhhh uhhhhhetSCHUMPH Scull' do be a favour and uhhhhh HETSCHEEEWMPH pass me some more tissues will you" he said, his nose still buried in a now sodden clump of tissues, desperate to blow his nose and clear the congestion in his sinuses once and for all. He released his death grip on her shoulder, smiling

a quick relieved smile as he felt scully hand him another bunch of tissues. He sneezed, HETSCHT HNGXXT, a quick double that he stifled into the new tissues, dropping

the used tissues onto the bed before bringing his right hand up to his nose, pulling the tissues straight, taking a deep breath and blowing, hard. He sighed, relieved as he felt the pressure in his sinuses easing, the congestion that had been plaguing him all morning finally clearing. He lowered the tissues, experimentally inhaling, smiling as he realised that as well as being able to smell the menthol and eucalyptus of the vaporub that he could also smell the subtle hint of Scully's perfume.

"That was one hell of a reaction, are you sure you're not allergic to the vaporub?" Scully asked, concern written across her features.

"Yeah, I'm sure, it's just for as long as I can remember that stuff has always had the ability to clear my sinuses, but it has never been a pretty sight to behold as I'm sure you just gathered" he replied, his voice slightly hoarse from the sneezing. He coughed, a deep wracking cough that doubled him over, and as he continued to cough he felt Scully's hand coming up to rub his back gently. After about twenty seconds had passed he stopped coughing and drew in a shaky breath before continuing, "I did try to warn you, although I have to admit that even I didn't expect the sneezing fit tuhhhh to behhhhHESCHEEEEEW, to be that violent".

"Maybe you should wash the stuff off" Scully suggested, her hand coming to rest on his arm.

Mulder chuckled gently, "nahhh, now that my sinuses are clear it wil help them stay that way, at least in the short term". He yawned, his eyes sliding closed as he suddenly realised that he was absolutely exhausted. "Look, don't faint Scull', but I am absolutely wiped. I think I'm going to get my head down and just crash out for a while. Maybe you should take the opportunity to do the same seeing that Hutchens gave you an out by ordering you to be my, uhhhHETSCHT, my keeper".

*Hallelujah* Scully thought to herself, a small smile gracing her lips as she realised that this infuriating man was actually going to attempt to get some sleep of his own volition. "I'm fine Mulder" she said as she slowly got up from the bed, watching as he did the same. "Whilst you rest, I'm going to head back downstairs and see if the DNA analyses from the last crime scene have come back in". She leaned down towards the bed and pulled down the covers, watching as Mulder sat back down on the bed, removed his glasses, placing them on the nightstand before he swung his legs up and lay down, gently wriggling in the bed as he tried to get comfortable. She leaned down again and pulled the covers up around him, allowing her hand to trail upwards to ruffle his hair. "Get some sleep, Mulder, and if you need anything, don't hesitate to call my cell. K?"

"K, Scull'" he replied, his eyes already sliding shut, the combined effects of his cold and the reduced sleep of the last week finally catching up with him.

Hmmm I think I'll sneak in there while he's sleeping and put some of that vicks under his nose. :)

Hmmm I think I'll sneak in there while he's sleeping and put some of that vicks under his nose. :)

Poor Mulder... it's bad enough that I am being an evil puppet master without the rest of you joining in :hug:

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. it's really encouraging to know that everyone is enjoying the fic so much.

I know that the first twelve parts were posted really quickly, but I seem to have hit a bit of a writing block, so I just wanted to ask you all to bare with me if nothing gets posted for a few days... I promise that I haven't forgotten you!!!

No plot to this one just some fussing...

PART 13

*I know that sneeze* Scully thought to herself as she turned away from her conversation with SAC Hutchens and quickly scanned the room for her partner, finally spotting him, standing next to the coffee percolator, box of tissues in one hand, coffee in the other, desperately trying to fend off Edna's motherly attempts to measure his temperature with the back of her hand. She smiled, biting back the laugh that threatened to escape as she remembered Mulders' mock indignation as he had described to her how Edna, a woman who had practically adopted him during his three year stint with the ISU, continued to nag him to this day about how thin he was, how sunflower seeds and takeaway where not part of the five main food groups, how he should get more sleep and take better care of himself, and as his partner, friend and doctor, she couldn't help but agree with the older womans assessment. *He looks awful* she thought to herself as she took in the dark circles under his eyes and the red tinge around his nostrils.

"Agent Scully?" she heard Hutchens say to her and whirled back round, the slight look of surprise on her face revealing that she hadn't heard a single word that he had said in the last minute.

"Uh, sorry Sir, I, uh, I spotted Mulder arrive and I, uh, what did you say?" she stammered, feeling for all the world like a recalcitrant child that had been sent to the principals office.

Hutchens laughed as he watched the usually calm and unflappable 'ice queen' stammer out an apology. "Dana, it's fine. I was just saying that seeing as your partner has re-entered the land of the living that it might be a good idea to call the teams together and find out what headway they have made, if any".

"That might not be a bad idea sir. I've got the results of the forensic tests carried out on samples taken from the last victims' body to report back on and it wouldn't do any harm for the teams to bounce their findings off of Mulder, you never know, he might even have had some more thoughts relating to the profile" she replied. *It's not as if that brilliant mind of his ever manages to fully switch off* she mentally added.

"Well, why don't you give me ten minutes to pull everyone together, and in the meantime you can check on how your partner is holding up and maybe force something other than coffee and sunflower seeds down his throat" she heard Hutchens tell her, laughing aloud at the fact that everyone who had ever met Mulder quickly came to the conclusion that all he lived on was caffeine and those damned seeds of his.

"I'll try, Sir" she replied as he turned and walked away from her, walking towards the first team of agents who were busy cross-referencing the lives of the three victims, looking for any common links that might help them to explain why these particular women had been targeted. She looked across at her partner, inwardly laughing as she noticed that Edna had managed to wrestle him into a chair and was proceeding to give him a mini lecture about his health. *Better go rescue him* she thought to herself and walked over to the other side of the office, smiling at Edna as she got closer to her. "It's alright Edna, I'll take over, you know as well as I do that it's only going in one ear and out the other" she said to the older woman, her gaze coming bto settle on Mulder, the set of her mouth and the raised eyebrow daring him to argue with her assessment.

"Hey Scull'" Mulder said, smiling a lopsided grin that made him look more like a guilty teenager than an FBI agent.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'b fide. Bit stuffed up adhd by nose is itching like crady, but other dhan dhat, I'b fide. You get the PCR results from de last cribe scede?" he asked as he pulled a tissue out of the box, brought it to his nose and blew, trying to clear some of the congestion from his sinuses.

"Yeah, but I'll let you know at the meeting that Hutchens is calling for ten minutes time. Right now partner, you are getting something to eat" she told him, holding out her hand in order to help him up. She rolled her eyes, listening to him bitch about the overbearing nature of women, deciding that if he didn't stop whinging in the next five minutes that she was going to slip some benadryl in his coffee and knock him out with pharmaceuticals.

"Adyway, I'b not hungry Scully" he said, his voice trailing off as he felt the itching in his nose increasing. He pulled a tissue to his nose, stifling a quick double, before looking up at her, noting the pursed lips, the slight scowl marring her features, quickly realising that there was no way he would be able to get away without eating something. He took a deep breath, "I guess I cud try some soup or something, I'm just never really hungry when I'b ill".

PART 14

"Will you just eat the damned soup" Scully snapped at Mulder as she watched him lift yet another spoonful of liquid onto the spoon before allowing it to trickle back into the bowl. She felt sorry for him, she really did, but after five minutes of his spoon scraping against the bottom of the bowl, the sound of the chicken soup he had ordered splashing as it re-entered the bowl, she was ready to kill him.

"Bitch, bitch, bitch" he muttered under his breath as he dropped the spoon into the bowl before pulling another tissue out of the box, and quickly raising it to his nose in order to cath the harsh, wet HARTSCHUUUUUUH that escaped from his sinuses. He looked at her, tissues poised in front of his nose, the feeling that he was going to sneeze consuming him, contorting his features. "Look Scull', I'b really nohhhhh huhhhhh HETSCHT HNNGXH not hungry. I could never understand all of that starve a fever, feed a cold nodsense as I just hab no appetite at all when ihhhhh, when i'b suhhhhh huhhhhhh HARTSCHUUUUH, when i'b sick". He groaned, his hand coming up to massage the bridge of his nose as the pressure in his sinuses caused the slight headache that he had to intensify. As Mulder rubbed at his nose, Scully watched him, the concern in her eyes apparent. "Headache?" she asked, her hand coming to rest on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I think the dayquil is stahhhhrtuhhHETSCHOOOOOO HETSCHT, sorry, starting to wear off. Look, I know you're worried about be, but it's just a cold. I'll be fide" he replied, a tired smile playing across his lips. "If you probise to stop nagging me I'll eben try to force some oradge juice dowd by throat" he continued, blowing his nose again.

She chuckled softly, removing her hand from his shoulder as she stood up. "Okay Mulder, I promise to stop nagging you, but I am going to hold you to the orange juice. If nothing else, the vitamin C should help to boost your immune system".

"Yeah, sure, fine, whatever" Mulder replied, inwardly cringing at the thought of the acidic juice against his sore throat. He pushed his chair pack from the table and quickly stood up, swaying slightly as the blood rushed to his head. *Oh shit* he thought to himself as the dizziness hit him, the sounds around him becoming muted, his vision turning grey. He reached out a hand to steady himself as the world around him continued to tilt on its axis, his eyes squeezing shut as he tried to remain upright.

Scully watched as her partner swayed, the little colour that was left in his cheeks fading as he desperately clutched the edge of the table, shaky inhalations escaping from his lips as he fought a losing battle against the dizziness that was washing through his system. She stepped towards him quickly, pushed the chair back towards the table, gently pushing him down into it, guiding his head towards his knees. "Deep breaths partner, deep breaths" she told him as she crouched down beside him, her left hand resting on his knee, her right hand came up to gently massage his neck. "Just keep breathing Mulder, deep, slow breaths. that's it" she said, her medical training over-riding her concern for this man.

A couple of minutes passed before Mulder cautiously lifted his head up, a shaky hand coming up to remove his glasses, the other hand rubbing his eyes as he slowly inhaled. *Eugggghhh, give me allergies any day of the week* he thought to himself, quickly coming to the conclusion that as miserable as his allergies could make him feel that at least he never ended up feeling like this and he could make it all go away with a dose of antihistamines. "Scully, would you bind grahh ahhhh HATSCHOOOO, eughhhhhh, grabbing me some water?" he asked her, his voice trembling slightly.

"No, it's no problem. I'll get you that OJ as well whilst I'm up" she replied, standing up and heading to the counter, quickly purchasing the items and returning to the table where he sat. She handed the bottle of water to him, and as he unscrewed the top and gulped down a mouthful of the cool liquid, she said, "Mulder, you're pushing your body too far. You need to rest. You've had barely any sleep this week and you haven't eaten anything more than a couple of mouthfuls of soup all day. These dizzy spells are your body's way of telling you that you need to take a break".

"I know Scull', I really do, but right now you ad I are late for the briefing that Hutchens has pulled together" he replied, a yawn escaping from him as the exhaustion that he had been feeling all day washed over him. "Look. I'll listen to what dahy hab to say, gib theb suhb feedback and dhen I will head back to by room and crash for the night. I'll eben drink dhat oradge juice". He slowly stood up, pausing to take a deep breath as the lightheadedness briefly returned.

"Okay Mulder" Scully said as her arm came up to steady him. "I know I said I wouldn't nag you, so I won't. However, if you do not get some rest after the briefing then

I reserve the right to tell Hutchens that he needs to look for another profiler.

PART 15

Mulder entered the conference room behind Scully, his right hand resting on it's usual spot on her lower back. To anyone watching it looked as if he was guiding her, but in reality he was currently drawing strength from his diminuitive firebrand of a partner. "I'b sorry we're late sir" he said to Hutchens as they made their way over to the conference table and each pulled out a chair. He turned to the rest of the agents sitting around the table, before continuing "she threatened to shoot me again if I didn't finish all of by soup", inwardly laughing at the raised eyebrows and shocked expressions on the other agents faces. He felt Scully dig her elbow into his ribs, knowing that if he turned to face her now she would be wearing her 'I'm going to kill him expression'.

"No problem Agent Mulder, how are you feeling?" Hutchens asked, masking his own surprise at the younger agents comment as he watched him place the bottle of orange juice and the box of tissues that he had been carrying in his left hand onto the conference room table. *I don't blame her for being worried about him* he thought to himself as he observed the ghostly white complexion, the small beads of perspiration on Mulder's forehead and the cheeks flushed with fever. *He looks about ready to collapse*.

"I'b fiiiiihhhHETSCHEEEEEEW, fine sir" he replied, inwardly groaning as he felt the need to sneeze building again and his head started pounding anew with the force of the sneeze. "Well, I'b as fihd as I'b going to get so lets gehd dowb to business shall we? he asked as he retrieved another tissue from the box. He sneezed once, twice, three times as Hutchens asked Scully to relay the results of the latest forensic tests to the rest of the team, listening as Scully outlined the findings, mentally filing away the fact that there had been semen found on the body of the third victim, but that the PCR results had not produced a DNA profile of the killer as the UNSUB was a non-secreter. *So there was no sign of either vaginal or anal penetration, but there was masturbation. Would it have been pre- or post-kill?* Mulder asked himself, his mind scrutinising what he knew of the crime scenes and everything he knew about sexual sadists.

Twenty minutes later and the teams had recapped their findings from the day and Mulder couldn't help but groan at the fact that the initial behavioural indicators that he had outlined in the profile that was presented to the team that morning had yielded a suspect pool of approximately 2000 individuals, the teams unable to narrow down the list of potential suspects further without an idea as to the type of profession that the UNSUB would have entered. In addition to this, the fact that they only had three crime scene locations available meant that there was not enough available data to create a geographical profile of the UNSUBS target area. Mulder knew that as an organised sexual sadist that it was highly probably that the UNSUB did not live within the area that the bodies were found, choosing instead to plan and execute his crimes in a neighbourhood that was not his own. However, without any common links between the victims it would be extremely difficult to determine whether or not the crimes were committed in the same area that the stalkings were perpetrated. If he was completely honest with himself at this point in the investigation, they were no closer to catching him as they had been when he and Scully had been assigned to the case.

He leaned forward and snagged the bottle of orange juice off the table, opened it and took a drink, grimacing slightly as the bitter tasting orange juice lightly burned his irritated throat. He put the bottle back onto the table, coughing into his left fist before asking "Cab we compile a list ob all the potential suspects that have any medical training? I'm talking anything frob nursing, medicine, EMS to military based medical training. I know that Scully was unable to confirb whether or not the UNSUB would have required anatobical knowledge in order to keep the victims alive long enough to gain the level of sexual satisfactiod that he requires, but there's just sobething about these cribes that is bothering be. Call it gut instinct, but I'm fairly certain that there is a pattern tuhhhh tooohhhhh thuhhhhh thehhhh HARSTCHEEEEEEW, excuse be, to the cuts, everything else is tuhhhhh huhhhhh HETSCHOOOOOOOO to organised, too planned for dhe bost important elebent of the cribe to be random".

"What about the notes that were left on the victims bodies Mulder, do you have any thoughts as to what they mean? What the UNSUB is trying to communicate?" Hutchens asked as Mulder blew his nose, the wetness of the congestion evident in the gurgling blows.

"I spent a large proportion ohhhhhhh, of yehhhh huhhhhhh HETSCHUMPH HARTSCHUMPH HETSCHT, excuse be, I spent most of yesterday analysing deh notes frob the scenes and ehhhhhh huuuhhhhh excuse be I neehhhhd tuhhhh huhhhhh sneeehhhze" he managed to gasp out before he succumbed to the sneezing fit that had been building during the course of the meeting.

"From our discussions last night, Agent Mulder highlighted that the notes held some degree of similarity to those that Monty Propps had left at his crime scenes in terms of the ritualistic overtones of the wording and context, but that any similarities between the two sets of notes was more coincedental than deliberate" Scully said, picking up where Mulder had left off, but pausing when she noticed him shaking his head gently. "Am I misrepresenting our discussion last night?" she asked, turning to face her partner.

"Nuuhhhhh, nooohhhh HETSCHUUUMPH, Its just that Ihhhhhh huhhhhHIIASCHOOOOOO, Gib be a binuhhhht hahhhaaahassschEEEEEEWW HATSCHEEEEEEEW HARTSCHUUUUUUUH HETSCHOOOOOOOOOO HURSHOOOO HATCHUUUH" he trailed off, his left hand rising to indicate that she needed to wait for the sneezing fit to pass before he could answer her question, whilst his right hand brought the tissues to his nose in order to capture the sneezes as they escaped. Thirty seconds passed and the sneezing fit started to taper off, allowing him to reach for fresh tissues with which to blow his nose. He then turned to Scully and said "no, you weren't misrepresenting what i said last dight but I've had a chance tuuhhhhh HETSCHT, eurrgghhhh, to think about dhe notes since theb and the bore I think about de notes I hab to say that I think they are a distraction. That dey are beant to throw us off his scent. They doh't bake sense, yes there are ritualistic tones to the notes but they are juxtaposed with de nature of the cribe. Our UNSUB is a sexual sadist, but he's trying to disguise dhat, trying to confuse us, but I'b not sure what the botivation for doing so is. The UNSUB could be using the notes as a beans to initiate contact between hib ahd us, a beans of controlling our investigation, or it could be that he is using the notes to taudht", he paused, sniffing wetly, before continuing, "to taunt us".

Five more minutes passed, with Mulder fielding questions in relation to the profiling and the hypotheses that he had floated regarding the notes, before Hutchens decided to conclude the meeting, advising all of the teams that the main priority for now should compile the suspect list that Mulder had requested in tandem to continuing the exploration of whether or not there was any relationship between the three victim or any commonalities, no matter how small, that would tie to theses women together. At the moment it would be the smallest thing that could make or break this case and Hutchens had never been one to leave any stone unturned. As the other agents pushed their chairs back, scooping up their notes and files and heading off in the direction of their bull pen desks, Mulder dropped his head onto the mahogany of the conference table, sighing in relief as he felt the coolness of the wood against his over heated skin. "Are you alright, Agent Mulder?" he heard Hutchens ask. He nodded, an exhausted nod, his head imperceptibly moving to anyone who was not stood near to them. "I'b fide" he croaked, his voice deciding at that moment that it no longer wanted to cooperate, the exhaustion he was feeling evident in his voice and way in which his eyes kept slipping closed. "I juhhhh huuuuhhhhh HARTSCHEEEEEEEEW, I need to take some more drugs and then collapse ino bed".

PART 16

Mulder collapsed onto the single bed in the dormitory room, groaning slightly as the pounding in his head ratched up another notch. "Do be a fahhhhh EHCKTSHEEEEEEW

HETSHEEEEEEEEEEEEW, fahhhv favour Scuwwy ahd just hahhhhhh ahhhhhhh HATSCHOOOOOOOOO HASCHEEEEEEW, just shoot be now".

"After the little stunt you pulled in the conference room? I SHOULD shoot you" she replied, glaring at him with mock anger as she recalled the looks of shocked horror

on the faces of the other agents after Mulder had not so surreptitiously informed them that she had shot him. "I swear that you actually get off on messing with their minds".

"Gotta keep the ole' rumour mill going Scully. I bean, the whole fucking bureau already thinks we're nuts so why not gib theb suhhhh huuuhhhHETSCHEEEEEW suhbthing to talk about" he replied, chuckling softly at her exasperated look, his laughter quickly giving way to a harsh, barking sounding coughing fit that left him gasping and wheezing as he tried to pull air into his lungs. He leaned forward, his shoulders hunched, his whole body shaking with the force of the coughs, his right hand pulled into a fist in front of his mouth as he attempted to stifle the harsh coughs. He inwardly groaned as he felt his stomach muscles start to burn, his already sore throat aching, almost sighing with relief when he felt Scully's hand coming to rest on his back, moving gently, but firmly, in slow, soothing circles.

"Don't stifle the coughs, you'll just make it worse" Scully said, her voice tinged with worry as she watched her partner fight to catch his breath. She continued to rub his back as she leaned over to the bedside table, lifting the bottle of water she had placed there as they had entered the room, twisting the cap loose with her teeth, before placing the bottle into his left hand and letting out the breath she hadn't realised that she had been holding as the coughing fit finally started to subside. "Don't gulp at it" she warned him as he raised the bottle to his lips and started to drink the soothing, cool water, his shoulders slumping as he felt his exhaustion increasing.

Twenty seconds passed before Mulder finally lowered the bottle towards the bed, stretching out his right hand out towards the bottle cap that lay abandoned on the bed

beside him. "Look, if it bakes you feel better, I'll send them a bundt cake" he said, smiling at her weakly, his eyes glazed with fever.

"What was that? Our third? Fourth case?" she asked, smiling gently at the memory of her partner, mister personality himself, pissing off the locals as they tried to work out what had happened to the missing Ruby Morris.

"Third" he replied, quickly stifling two sneezes against his fist. He groaned, looking at her as he said, "you know, right now I'd gib ahdything for one of those godawful non-fat tofutti dream ricicles that you insist on eating".

"What?" she asked, her eyebrow arching, "the air in your mouth wouldn't taste better?"

"Scull', it feels like I've swallowed a load of broken glass. If I'b honest, I dob't give a shit about how awful your taste in fake ice-cream is, I just want suhbthing cold to munch on". He knew that he was whining and that he probably sounded completely and utterly pathetic, but he didn't care. He just wanted to crawl into bed, close his eyes and hope that when he woke up that the sore throat, the coughing and the sneezing would be gone.

"Okay Mulder, why don't you take two of the nyquil capsules, change back into the sweats and crawl under the covers. If benadryl puts you to sleep then the antihistamine in the nyquil should certainly knock you out enough to sleep. Whilst you are getting ready for bed, I'll head down to the cafeteria and see if I can get you anything. I'm not sure that I'll be able to get you ice cream at this time of night, but I can at least get you some more water and some ice to suck on" she said, gently ruffling his hair before leaving him to get ready for bed and heading off in the direction of the bureau canteen.

Still loving this!

Am so glad to hear that... I was telling Vetinari earlier that I am finding it really difficult to keep motivated as I am completely uninterested in colds and all I want to do is drop my lovely muse in a field of ragweed and let him sneeze his pretty little head off from allergies :dribble: so... it's very nice to hear that people are still enjoying reading this!

I am not writing tonight as I didn't really get any sleep last night and anything I wrote would probably end up being complete and utter rubbish, in the meantime though I will try to assimilate the information that the lovely Vet gave me in relation to why some people enjoy colds and try to get into the head of a cold-whore (scary place though it might be for this germaphobe!).

:)

Yum! Thanks for continuing this. It's never too late to convert you know! :dribble:

Archived