Sneeze Fetish Forum

How are we all spread out?

Mitsu

So did anyone notice that the chinese government must not allow people to have a sneeze fetish? That many people and not one has found us!

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe I'm having a moment, but how do I get to the map? I've been looking for it ever since it came out (on and off) and have yet to find it!

I'm pretty sure I answered this in one of these posts somewhere along the line, but not sure if it was when I lived in Maryland or before I moved, so just an update ... Female/northern Ohio

This is wicked cool Frozencat thanks for doing all of this, except IM NOT FEMALE, but other then that top notch stuff. Actually more organized then I thought it was going to be.

And if you want to be exact you can throw me up right over Lynn. Haha Southshore my ass. jk

Yay North Shore buddies. lol Danvers/Salem ftw!

Wow you folks are pretty close. I'm in Billercia. :(

This is wicked cool Frozencat thanks for doing all of this, except IM NOT FEMALE, but other then that top notch stuff. Actually more organized then I thought it was going to be.

And if you want to be exact you can throw me up right over Lynn. Haha Southshore my ass. jk

Yay North Shore buddies. lol Danvers/Salem ftw!

Wow you folks are pretty close. I'm in Billercia. :laugh:

Pfft, you North Shore folks will never be as cool as the South Shore! :(

Okay- so, seeing as this is still being responded to quite frequently-- I figure I'll just add in a little comment. I made this thread about 4 years ago now, haha- I'm now in college, and while exams are currently taking over my life, sometime in the near future-ish, when I have enough time, I will sit down and map everyone out on the current map we have going. (sorta dropped the ball on that one, sorry guys!) I sorta stopped posting as much around here due to a little lull in the fetish, but I was also never expecting this many replies! However, I promise I will create the map! :yes:

female, Virginia...

Lalena, by some bizarre coincidence when I clicked on this thread it took me directly to the page with the map... O.o and I didn't even know it existed!

Here's the link: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&...077081953fb676b

Awesome! Thanks so much!! It's really cool.

The map actually has me living in Maryland still ... anyone know how I can update it?

Archived