Sneeze Fetish Forum

How are we all spread out?

Mitsu

This is wicked cool Frozencat thanks for doing all of this, except IM NOT FEMALE, but other then that top notch stuff. Actually more organized then I thought it was going to be.

And if you want to be exact you can throw me up right over Lynn. Haha Southshore my ass. jk

Yay North Shore buddies. lol Danvers/Salem ftw!

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I opened the map and was like 'Holy...' :unsure: There are soooo many in America!! Mostly all in the one place too. The 'edit' button's back btw :disgust:

And is it possible to get a link for the map on the first post or something, bacuse i just spent a while looking for it :lol:

• 5 weeks later...

Female, one of the most beautiful places you'll ever find on earth Finland :P

Wow, that map is intriguing... it's quite cool that so many sneeze fetishists are centered to a few places. What are the odds? :drool: Is there anything we all have in common? Do we share a specific gene pool or something? :drool:

Well... If we start with that sneezing and sex are connected in some peoples cases and the fact that sneezing can be a sexual thing has... Well, been scientifically proved, though maybe not in the way we see it, still... You know, some peoples nervs are connected a bit strangely (a bit like with photic sneezing) and arousal can so cause sneezing as well... *shrug*

Sorry, off topic but try to imagine that has something to do with pondering our great numbers...

But yeah, there seems to be many of us there where is a lot of people in general and our forum is not banned, how strange is that.

Wow, that map is intriguing... it's quite cool that so many sneeze fetishists are centered to a few places. What are the odds? :unsure:Is there anything we all have in common? Do we share a specific gene pool or something? :o

Internet access and the English language.

According to this map, I'm totally the most Northern living fetishist. You are all below me. <o>___<o>

Wow, that map is intriguing... it's quite cool that so many sneeze fetishists are centered to a few places. What are the odds? :blushing: Is there anything we all have in common? Do we share a specific gene pool or something? :o

According to this map, I'm totally the most Northern living fetishist. You are all below me. <o>___<o>

Well, I meant the crowded areas in US. Surely most US citizens speak English and have Internet access?

And aren't there a few from Alaska? Isn't that more North than the north of Sweden? I might be wrong about that however, I suck at geography. :unsure:

Wow, that map is intriguing... it's quite cool that so many sneeze fetishists are centered to a few places. What are the odds? :blushing:Is there anything we all have in common? Do we share a specific gene pool or something? :o

Well, I meant the crowded areas in US. Surely most US citizens speak English and have Internet access?

And aren't there a few from Alaska? Isn't that more North than the north of Sweden? I might be wrong about that however, I suck at geography. :unsure:

I'm sure there are people even further North than me in reality, but not on this map, not as far as I can see. Then again, distances always go wonky when you flatten out the globe to draw a map like this.

Still. Don't you go ruin my rare outburst of megalomania, woman. .__. *rides polar bear into the sunset*

I'm sure there are people even further North than me in reality, but not on this map, not as far as I can see. Then again, distances always go wonky when you flatten out the globe to draw a map like this.

Still. Don't you go ruin my rare outburst of megalomania, woman. .__. *rides polar bear into the sunset*

Can you see Russia from your house, too? :o

(couldn't resist.... ) I'm done threadjacking. Sorry. :unsure:

Archived