Sneeze Fetish Forum

How are we all spread out?

Mitsu

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We should sticky this thread, if it isn't already.

Well, there's also the "Where are you from?" thread which is stickied in the Comings and Goings section already.

Female, US, Mid-Atlantic Zone.

Woo! East Coast representin'! :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

anyone up for a get-together in Amsterdam in Sept(5-9)-have seen some mention and interest before but nothing definitive... :):rolleyes:

anyone up for a get-together in Amsterdam in Sept(5-9)-have seen some mention and interest before but nothing definitive... :huh::D

My god, I would SO love to go, but there's just no way I'd be albe to swing that this year. :D

anyone up for a get-together in Amsterdam in Sept(5-9)-have seen some mention and interest before but nothing definitive... B);)

My god, I would SO love to go, but there's just no way I'd be albe to swing that this year. ;)

anyone up for the tall ships who can't make it to the city of canals? B)hee-hee

anyone up for a get-together in Amsterdam in Sept(5-9)-have seen some mention and interest before but nothing definitive... ;);)

My god, I would SO love to go, but there's just no way I'd be albe to swing that this year. :nohappy:

anyone up for the tall ships who can't make it to the city of canals? B)hee-hee

As a matter of fact I am planning to go to that. I just have to go look on line as to when that's suppose to take place. B)

anyone up for a get-together in Amsterdam in Sept(5-9)-have seen some mention and interest before but nothing definitive... ;);)

My god, I would SO love to go, but there's just no way I'd be albe to swing that this year. :nohappy:

meeee to. dawnie, if they have some 2-4-1 tickets we'll have to check it out! lol unfortunately though, unless i win the lottery...but then i'll buy a private jet and we can go wherever, whenever ok? B)

is there anyone in this forum who is from india other than me??????

Well Here I am.. Female from India, Maharashtra.

Too late though sneezedeb as you found me already...

Great job Frozen Cat and thanks Mitsu for starting this.

Please add me soon. Would love to see myself on it too.

anyone up for a get-together in Amsterdam in Sept(5-9)-have seen some mention and interest before but nothing definitive... ;):nohappy:

My god, I would SO love to go, but there's just no way I'd be albe to swing that this year. :laugh:

meeee to. dawnie, if they have some 2-4-1 tickets we'll have to check it out! lol unfortunately though, unless i win the lottery...but then i'll buy a private jet and we can go wherever, whenever ok? B)

Sounds good to me sweetie! ;)

Female, New Jersey. Close to NYC.

Hey Dawnie... Maybe we can have a get-together up there in New England. There's a lot of us up that way, right? And Hubs and I always go through there. And incidentally, I just found out that Hubs' cousins live in the same town as you. Bizarre, right?

Female, New Jersey. Close to NYC.

Hey Dawnie... Maybe we can have a get-together up there in New England. There's a lot of us up that way, right? And Hubs and I always go through there. And incidentally, I just found out that Hubs' cousins live in the same town as you. Bizarre, right?

Very cool. I'd love that. :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
Female, Eastern Ohio

Think that makes me about number 5 in the state?

I didn't think we had that many in Ohio.

Are you Northeast? Cleveland area, or more towards PA?

Archived