Sneeze Fetish Forum

What do you do for a living?

The Mute Poet

oh wow! i totally was gonna do a thread like this next! i guess great minds think alike! :D so anyways, being 16 and only a junior in high school, i dont have a "profession" yet- BUT:

i am a top spot on the varsity tennis team, been playing for nine years now

a am in AP art for the second year- im pretty artistically talented :laugh:

im very good in school- 3.79 GPA

i play piano- have been for nine years as well

im in NHS and volunteer in my free time

i have a job working with my towns "decorating comitte" (if you will) were in charge of setting up all the holiday stuff in the mall and whatnot. (weddings, parties, prom, ect ect...)

AND i still have time for parties/ a social life/ love intrests! :blushing:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a university student going for my bachelor's in elementary education and a minor in Spanish language. I'm gonna be a teacher someday (soon). :) Otherwise, for monies, I work at a cute little flower shop in my small town.

I'm a kindergarten teacher who is secretly a cop!

Ok...I just had to reply to this. You had me cracking up after I saw what your name was.

As for me...I'm currently in payroll for a fire dept but have held a few different positions in the fire dept. I've also worked in property management/real estate, at a mini mart, and a video store.

I am an actress pursuing it in LA.

I am an EMT(Emergency Medical Technician) and both volunteer and Paid (ANOTHER MEDICAL PERSON HERE)

I am an English Lit major (another B.A. in Eng person here)

and I LOVE the outdoors, so I do anything outdoorsy

there seems to be a trend here with Teachers, writers and Medical personnel including that paid fire fighter above

interesting! I also know of another nurse on the forum too

I'm an author and housewife with kids. Working hard on my book, and yep, it includes sneezing :laugh:

Wauw - I'll have to get that when it comes out! :P Please let me know!!

I'm an actress and a model, but it's not nearly as fun as it sounds (If anyone would happen to think it sounds as great fun). I've been acting professionally since childhood and it's a tough business...

I think I'll start an education in either journalism or physics when I've finished shooting my current project.

*giggles* im a mad scientist hell-bent on taking over the world using a combination of genetic engineering and small plants... :) what? don't beleive me? :hypoc:

but seriously... i am a genetic engineer, and i also coach judo, and ju jitsu sometimes.

*giggles* im a mad scientist hell-bent on taking over the world using a combination of genetic engineering and small plants... :) what? don't beleive me? :hypoc:

I believe you! I've heard her plans, folks, they're quite detailed... (winks)

I am a Manufacturing Engineer for an aerospace company (I make parts of fighter planes). Sounds cool but it does not pay the bills. So I started an internet company at night so I can retire and play with my son and work on my hobbies.

My hobbies include auto racing (no, actually driving the car), restoring antique motorcycles, building amusement park trains, and developing devious plans for getting Lynne to drive through Wisconsin *mwahahaha*

*giggles* im a mad scientist hell-bent on taking over the world using a combination of genetic engineering and small plants... ;) what? don't beleive me? :hypoc:

Your plant wouldn't be called Audrey, would it? :laugh:

I'm a student, studying to be a nurse and then farther down the road a physician's assistant or a nurse practitioner. I have always been fascinated by medicine, so maybe that has something to do with my appreciation for sneezing? I don't really know for sure.

I'm a office clerk by day and a sound engineer by night

I'm the only one of my kind *big puppy eyes* :)

I work as a crafts-person for theatre, making props and set decor.

In the past, I've worked in an office, a bakery, an art store/studio, and a sandwich shop.

Not to jack the thread (but I will slightly, anyway, what the heck) -- for those of you in medicine whose fetish leans towards allergies as opposed to colds, do you find yourselves reading everything you can about allergy? Since I've been in healthcare policy, I am somewhat obsessed with doing that, and it's easy enough for me to do at work under the cover of keeping up on the latest medical practices.

(Happily grants Trillium the threadjack) - speculate away here, madames et monsieurs, that's why I started this thread, after all :)

(Happily grants Trillium the threadjack) - speculate away here, madames et monsieurs, that's why I started this thread, after all :P

Merci. (Sorry about my accent; I don't actually speak French. :) )

Although I'm not in medicine, I am inclined to read about things as biology is a strong subject for me and my dad is a field medic.

Not to jack the thread (but I will slightly, anyway, what the heck) -- for those of you in medicine whose fetish leans towards allergies as opposed to colds, do you find yourselves reading everything you can about allergy? Since I've been in healthcare policy, I am somewhat obsessed with doing that, and it's easy enough for me to do at work under the cover of keeping up on the latest medical practices.

Reading and some writing (the latter only on the science though).

I have a BS in exercise physiology.

While I was in school I worked in retail sales at J Crew (I love there clothes :D )

Now I work part time for a group of cardiologists developing cardiac rehabilitation programs for post cardiac patients, which I LOVE :D

I also work full time for a non-profit organization that is dedicated to protecting coral reefs, which I'm VERY passionate about :D

I also volunteer two nights a week at a homeless shelter. I work specifically with the woman and children of families who are homeless, this is very rewarding :cry:

Right now I'm a high school student, but I REALLY want to be a vet (large and small animal) and have since I was about 3 or 4. I don't think I'll go into a specific branch, but if I do it would probably be neurology. I also want to write in my spare time.

I also have several back up careers including....Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer and kick boxing nun. Seriously...I'm a complete dork.

Archived