Sneeze Fetish Forum

What do you do for a living?

The Mute Poet

I work at verizon as a 411 operator, yes I know very exciting!!! lol I always want to be a social worker for children and went to school for it but eh, maybe in my next life

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daphine that sounds really rewarding (all of it lol)

Thank you :)

My schedule keeps me pretty busy but I don't mind (most of the time :naughty: ) It's great to be doing things that make me feel like I'm making some kind of difference :lmfao:

I am a bartender at a bar in ft lauderdale fl and i photograph weddings on the weekends. On my days off (they are few and far between) While the rest of the states are layering up I'm out in the beach fishing or just relaxing :mellow: At night i just play my guitar and hang with the guys.

ooooh that can be a fun job :nohappy: My aunt and my SIL were both in foreign-posting type jobs with our foreign affairs. Lots of interesting postings, although I wish they'd keep my sister-in-law out of Afghanistan for a few years LOL I worked for foreign affairs as well, but as a domestic-type person who didn't travel. It was pretty neat :lmfao:

I am a Radio Personality for a Cluster of Radio Stations is the Southeast. I work on a Top 40 ChR, A country station, a old skool R&B Radio Station and a Classic Rokck Station! With over 2 million listeners its a very fun job! And yes..I meet quite a bit of sneezers!! I wouldn't change it for the world!!

Guest Pisces101

I am a student right now, going into high school next year. I hope to become a life guard when I'm sixteen (I just have to take my CPR C, First aid, NLS, AWSI & WSI now, which sounds like a LOT, but isn't really :drool: ) But later on I might pursue a career in music, theater, or law. Or teaching... Not too sure yet about my long term plans, but I enjoy learning.

I love music ( I play the tenor saxophone, piano, a little guitar, and I sing).

I also do archery as well as play fastball. And I love mathematics and anything to do with numbers in general.

This was a great idea for a thread! It's really interesting to see how varied members' professions are!

Archived