Sneeze Fetish Forum

My latest handkerchief count

Kleeny

After buying three new hankies last week I thought it was time for a hankie count.

The results are as follows:-

Plain white = 59

White and coloured bordered = 24

Plain coloured, not pattern = 54

Patterned/coloured = 94

Extra large - 7

Ladies hankies = 15

Making a grand total of = 253

I really don't need as many plain white ones as that, I hardly use them (well, for noseblowing anyway), but you always get a white one when you're buying a pack, so they have built up and I can't bring myself to throw some away.

Some would say I don't need 253 hankies at all, but once you've started collecting them, its fun to carry on. I go hankie hunting actually, sometimes specifically to go into town looking for new hankies. My life is that empty!

Get counting folks, whose the hankie winner?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kleeny, I can't believe anyone could beat that total!

Congratulations!

I think I have about 80 - I tried to make a list a few months ago but then I have bought a few more since then, so it must be nearer 100 now. I think I may be able to match your total for ladies' hankies though. And what counts as 'extra large'?

Rhino

Hey rhino

Thanks for your comment, and congrats, I hate to think how much money I have spent buying hankies, but a good investment nonetheless.

Nice that you're getting some ladies hankies, they can be very pretty. As for large hankies, here is an example

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25038065@N05/2587494499/

That is a massive collection ive no were near as many better get buying good effort kleeny ;)

Hi all,

Will do a count shortly. I guess I might just top Kleeny's total number. Luckily hankies are not too voluminous. A big drawer suffices, even for this meganumber of hankies.

Take care,

CJ.

That is a massive collection ive no were near as many better get buying good effort kleeny :D

Thanks hankysneeze. You're younger than me, so plenty of time to collect. I must say however that as I go hankie hunting, the opportunity for really nice interesting hankies are getting less and less. The internet has the best hankies.

Hi all,

Will do a count shortly. I guess I might just top Kleeny's total number. Luckily hankies are not too voluminous. A big drawer suffices, even for this meganumber of hankies.

Take care,

CJ.

I would be interested in knowing your total cjblo. It seems I have competition

xx

It is hard to know the right number of hankies... I have got most of them in a drawer, quite some in my desk at work, some in the car, some in my pockets, and there is always a number of them in the washing basket. It must be about 80 or so all together.

Most of them are female ones, some white with embroidery, most of them coloured and patterned.

Besides I do have a dozen or so male ones. For home use only.

And then there are the fetish silky/bright hankies for very private use.

Check my earlier post (poll: pick your favourite hankie) if you want to see some.

Anyway I do buy (or get :D ) new ones every now and then.

C

My partner has about 60, quite an impressive number. Mostly ladies' single colour that John Lewis used to sell; a few coloured pattern ones from places like Liberty and Atishoo; and then - piece de resistance - a number of large spotted or paisley (red, blue, black) mens' ones which come out when she has a particularly bad cold. She doesn't possess a single white one - the colour is all!

I had a count up of my handkerchiefs and i 30,not bad i suppose but nowhere near eveyone elses collection,must do better LOL :P

I must do an accurate count sometime .. but like Countless have them in various places .. in a drawer(s), in my desk at work, a couple in the car, in pockets, and always at least a couple in the washing

I think I must have between 70 - 80, most are stanadrd mens ones .. white, white with initials , white with borders, coloured with borders, plain coloured, chequerd multi-coloured ... of varying quality .. some of the more recent ones - given to me xxxx :P are of excellent quality.

I have 5 large ones (spotted/patterned) and approx 6 special (silk/very bright) for fetish use...

And finally only 2 ladies hankies .. given to me by a special someone

My collection is growing as I to buy or get new ones on a semi-regular basis.

Hank

Guest mlp1006

Here's my count, incuding the pack of 3 I bought today:

30 "for show" hankies (ladies, too nice to use) includes 3 silk

34 "for blow" hankies (mens- plain, bordered, initial, extra large) includes 3 organic cotton hankettes

6 bandanas (all paisley print)

total: 70

Seems to be the average! :wub:

Thanks for that illustration Kleeny!

I guess that would be about 20 inches?

Funny you should ask that! I didn't know, but you inspired me to check

The larger one is 19" x 18", and regular my regular ones are 16 x 15".

Whats a couple of inches between friends. I am going to post some pics on Flickr of some different sized handkerchiefs I have.

Im well behind in the hanky collection :shy::D i must go hanky hunting myself,whats the best shop in uk kleeny?

Im well behind in the hanky collection :winkkiss::innocent: i must go hanky hunting myself,whats the best shop in uk kleeny?

Well, as it happens I have been Hanky Hunting today, and found some great ones in Next, and saw some British Home Stores. M&S can usually be okay for some nice hankies, but sometimes they just have plain white.

Debenhams, Matalan, M&S, Next, BHS, general Menswear shops are all okay for hankies.

You can see my new hankies here http://www.flickr.com/photos/25038065@N05/

Have a look at my photostream, you can also see where I keep my hankies.

So, thats another 10 brand spanking new handkerchiefs, taking me upto 263, is there no end to interesting hankies?

Kleeny, what a treat !!

Thanks for showing us your collection. I would like to try all of them :laugh: .

The colourful checkered ones from your latest hanky hunt are really great - preference for the blue/orange one.

I wish I had a Next shop where I live... :mellow: .

C

Kleeny, what a treat !!

Thanks for showing us your collection. I would like to try all of them :laugh: .

The colourful checkered ones from your latest hanky hunt are really great - preference for the blue/orange one.

I wish I had a Next shop where I live... :mellow: .

C

Thanks Countless, those new chequered ones really are striking.

I can't wait to use them in public and get a reaction.

x

Thanks for the info kleeny! You have a fantastic collection i browsed your photos,i love that large red spotty hanky i must get one of those,its calling out for a big SNEEZE :2cool:

Kleeny, are there quite a few hankies from your collection (apart from your very recent acquisitions obviously) that you haven't used yet?

I have used them all in one way or another, there are some handkerchiefs that are so elaborate that I won't use them in public, some overly coloured ones, tartan ones (Plaid, if you're American).

Also - I was interested that you said you looked forward to getting a reaction. What sort of reaction do people give to unusual hankies?

Actually, I hardly ever get a reaction, other than its old fashioned to use a handkerchief, or they're unhygenic etc. I have have one or two people comment that my hanky looks like a tea-towel, and one person has complimented me on using a colourful handkerchief as opposed to boring old white one.

Rhino

Thanks, Kleeny, this is a wonderful collection of hanky photos. I quite agree with everyone else that the checkered ones are quite amazing; I wish I could find them in the States!

Hi all. Well i managed to find some new hankies,but not from a highstreet shop but from a market. Thet were only two pounds for six,the colours are plain with a border around the edges.My favourite one is a light brown with a darker brown border,ive already sneezed into it a couple of times!

Great collection Klenny......

I've probably got about 300ish, most are in boxes and my wife doesn't know about them.... I've got heaps on flickr.com too under my name hankachoo

in my draw at home I probably have about 20-30, and the rest are in boxes....

just a question - if you have so many handkerchefs, why do you bother with tissues??

I've probably got about 300ish, most are in boxes and my wife doesn't know about them.... I've got heaps on flickr.com too under my name hankachoo

Hey Hankachoo, I love your flickr page, some very nice hankies there.

As for tissues, I still love those too, pressing a fresh clean tissue to my nose is lovely, especially if you buy the better brands.

I must admit I prefer to use tissues for bigger blows, with a lot of, well, produce! I love carrying hankies because they're so portable and useful for when you're out and about but when I am home I do use tissues a lot.

I am big fan of Kleenex and I am dying to try out a box of Puffs tissues, but I am in the UK and can't get hold of any.

• 2 weeks later...
And the winner is: ME! I counted 452 today.

Anyone up to that challenge?

Take care,

CJ.

Wow, well done CJ. I now feel usurped and inadequate!

Seriously, well, done, and I think you show us your collection, either with stills or video.

I have a lot of catching up to do!

Archived